Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. (59417 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Alexgman1(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2022
In every relationship I find myself, I always try my best to please & satisfy my woman even to my own detriment but it seems no matter what u can never pls a woman. Only few women out there are sincere, loyal & faithful.

My recent & 4th relationship was the most tasking. I fell in love with this girl out of pity & compassion. She was the 1st child of 14 kids. Her mum is late & her dad is based in cameroun with his other 2 wives. I vowed to love & care for her & her sibblings as if they are mine. I sacrificed all i had to make them happy & comfortable.

But the issue is she wanted everynight sex but i couldnt attend to her always. My work was time & energing cosuming so I can't over stress myself. After 1year & a half she left me & went back to her ex. It took me 5 months to get over it.

Recently I called her to come celebrate my birthday with me. I took her to a fast food we eat & drink alot & she even ordered take aways 4 her sibblings. I took excuse to go & do POS & dat was how i left her to pay #24,000 bill.

481 Likes 46 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Chicagoesontop: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2022
And now you want us to clap for you abi? You are more stupid than stupidity itself .

616 Likes 39 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Alexgman1(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2022
Chicagoesontop:
And now you want us to clap for you abi? You are more stupid than stupidity itself .
Expantiate.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Jennyclay(f): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2022
Broke men everywhere!!

Ladies should learn how to stay away from broke men. Broke men are the worst species living on earth. Puke!!

98 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Alexgman1(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

Ladies should learn how to stay away from broke men. Broke men are the worst species living on earth. Puke!!
Thanks.

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by JoeRizzla(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2022
Baba you do well

294 Likes 19 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Choilila: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Congratulations if that increase your immaturity ego.

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Alexgman1(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2022
Choilila:
What do u mean?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2022
Very good grin grin

123 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Monah4billion(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2022
Choilila:

Lol��

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Choilila: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Alexgman1:
What do u mean?
Drop it low.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by kakaaa77: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2022
boss, this is hardcore and it is too much, we are all human we learn to forgive and forget

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by paulolee(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2022
things de happen o

6 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Alexgman1(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2022
kakaaa77:
boss, this is hardcore and it is too much, we are all human we learn to forgive and forget
U mean it?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Alexgman1(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2022
paulolee:
things de happen o
Dey there na!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Bluezy13(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2022
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Authoreety: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Bro, you did d right thing..

Instead of her to eat and g home she Wan put extra expenses for ur head...

Nonsense...

230 Likes 19 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by kakaaa77: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Alexgman1:
U mean it?

Yes, this is my third time of falling the same trap and the best thing to do is to just let it be, the respect is more greater than everything

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by skywalker240(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
You Would have taken her first to an hotel and banged the living day sheet outta her loosed thread.

and thereafter, do what you wanna. grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Alexgman1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
skywalker240:
You Would have taken her first to an hotel and banged the living day sheet outta her loosed thread.

and thereafter, do what you wanna. grin
i can't share honeypot with anoda guy.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Alexgman1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Authoreety:
Bro, you did d right thing..

Instead of her to eat and g home she Wan put extra expenses for ur head...

Nonsense...
I made sure i convinced her to eat to the full & take home for her sibblings. You need to see how she was eating, drinking & ordering like she doesnt care.

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
This is type of lesson should be given to every for glutton lady.
Alexgman1:
In every relationship i find myself i always try my best to please & satisfy my woman even to my own detriment but it seems no matter what u can never pls a woman. Only few women out there are sincere, loyal & faithful. My recent & 4th relationship was the most tasking. I fell inlove wit this girl out of pity & compassion. She was the 1st child of 14kids. Her mum is late & her dad is based in cameroun with his other 2 wives. I vowed to love & care for her & her sibblings as if they are mine. I sacrificed all i had to make them happy & comfortable. But the issue is she wanted everynight sex but i couldnt attend to her always. My work was time & energing cosuming so i can't over stress myself. After 1year & a half she left me & went back to her ex. It took me 5 months to get over it.
Recently i called her to come celebrate my birthday wit me. I took her to a fast food we eat & drink alot & she even ordered take aways 4 her sibblings. I took excuse to go & do POS & dat was how i left her to pay #24,000 bill.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Alexgman1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
kakaaa77:

Yes, this is my third time of falling the same trap and the best thing to do is to just let it be, the respect is more greater than everything
I laugh u.

6 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Brainmytool: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
That wasn't the right thing to do at that time. Since she is the 4th person to suck u and clean mouth. The best thing is for u to learn from the 4 mistakes u have made and be mature. Next time stop tryna be a SIMPSTER. Relationship is not for u, cos u have chosen not to learn.

And lastly, you just lost every respect you had from her, cos u shouldnt have called her at the first place. You should have let her go and count ur losses and move on.

Please learn to be a man, kiddo.

208 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by posty56: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Alexgman1:
In every relationship i find myself i always try my best to please & satisfy my woman even to my own detriment but it seems no matter what u can never pls a woman. Only few women out there are sincere, loyal & faithful. My recent & 4th relationship was the most tasking. I fell inlove wit this girl out of pity & compassion. She was the 1st child of 14kids. Her mum is late & her dad is based in cameroun with his other 2 wives. I vowed to love & care for her & her sibblings as if they are mine. I sacrificed all i had to make them happy & comfortable. But the issue is she wanted everynight sex but i couldnt attend to her always. My work was time & energing cosuming so i can't over stress myself. After 1year & a half she left me & went back to her ex. It took me 5 months to get over it.
Recently i called her to come celebrate my birthday wit me. I took her to a fast food we eat & drink alot & she even ordered take aways 4 her sibblings. I took excuse to go & do POS & dat was how i left her to pay #24,000 bill.
behaved like a simp and weakling

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by skywalker240(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Alexgman1:
i can't share honeypot with anoda guy.
and you think the average Nigerian girl gives her pussay to only one man? grin

phuck your part of the pudding and move on, its a national cake. grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Alexgman1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Brainmytool:
That wasn't the right thing to do at that time. Since she is the 4th person to suck u and clean mouth. The best thing is for u to learn from the 4 mistakes u have made and be mature. Next time stop tryna be a SIMPSTER. Relationship is not for u, cos u have chosen not to learn.

And lastly, you just lost every respect you had from her, cos u shouldnt have called her at the first place. You should have let her go and count ur losses and move on.

Please learn to be a man, kiddo.
Oga u wont understand. But dats just d beginnng

16 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Alexgman1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
skywalker240:

and you think the average Nigerian girl gives her pussay to only one man? grin

phuck your part of the pudding and move on, its a national cake. grin
Seems u love STDs?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Alexgman1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
posty56:
behaved like a simp and weakling
When last did u check ur mental wellness?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by posty56: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Alexgman1:
When last did u check ur mental wellness?
STFU! why you no kukuma,train her remaining siblings as you no get sense , instead of you to accept your L and move on with your life ,then make a vow you won't be a simp again you still carry the girl for mind , e pain you cheesy! , even with the bill wey u leave for her ,I can bet my testicles that you have spent more than that during your relationship

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by skywalker240(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Alexgman1:
Seems u love STDs?
what where rubbers made for

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / Please How can i stop Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.