Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,862 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC (13529 Views)

Female Inheritance: Court Orders A-ibom Man To Pay Nieces N20m For Denying Them / Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns / Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC by Profayo: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Public money
Re: Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC by Otunski: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
"So that we can continue the good work Buhari started" good work kill u there
Re: Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC by Geeman2006: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Foolish politicians! Instead of to find widows and less privileged in the society and donate the 20m for empowerment. When its looted money or money you did not sweat for, you tend too throw it around anyhow.
Re: Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
LIKE this clarification if you say the funds disciplined vandalized
Re: Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC by nauto: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin
Re: Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC by ComrdDRS1: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bigii:
Useless Tiv criminal. As una kill Benue so, na so una life will never know peace. Criminal

lala....... ban this person
Re: Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC by samson1019: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
waste of cash
Re: Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC by joemag: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bigii:
Useless Tiv criminal. As una kill Benue so, na so una life will never know peace. Criminal

This is a pure display of hatred and a public display of irrationality and madness. I wish you desist from this. As you are now, shey you get peace like this?

1 Like

Re: Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC by joemag: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
ComrdDRS1:

lala....... ban this person
Just allow him to display his level of ignorance in the public
Re: Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC by babajero(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
All these million and billions, these people mention everytime, what is really their duty that earn them such money, that is why the government just want the money to be only on the hands of politicians so that the country will be in perpetual ruins and poverty. If Nigeria is not rescued from the hands of these people on time, it will die, all of you shouting our leader, our leader he/she doesn't know you or care about you, they are just running their business with your head and blood.
Re: Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC by TerungwaDan: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
This is the more reason I'll never support you and your evil party. Here in Benue, we are looking at New bloods in the SDP and not these old and failed criminals. Let him go ahead and donate his heart too while we suffer back at home.

God knows best!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 / Anambra, 4th Largest State GDP In Nigeria / Shehu Shagari: PDP Slams Buhari, Osinbajo Over Absence At Ex-president’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.