Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP (10853 Views)

2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike / Tinubu Begins Plans To Decamp From APC If Not Given Ticket / 2023 PDP Ticket: Wike & His Right Of First Refusal, Port Harcourt Boy Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Kuginzi: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
The governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has said he has the capacity to take power from the All Progressives Congress come 2023 and that if the Peoples Democratic Party must win, he should be given the ticket to contest.

Wike made the statement while speaking on Tuesday in Gombe where visited stakeholders of the PDP as part of ongoing consultations ahead of the party’s presidential primary election.

He asked the stakeholders, that, as delegates at the party’s convention, they should not waste their votes on candidates who could not win the 2023 general election.

Wike said, “If you want PDP to win election in 2023, I have made myself available. Give me the ticket, let me go and take the power for you. We are talking about who can take this power from APC. That person is me.”

"We need to salvage this country. Let us not pretend about it. Insecurity does not know religion. Insecurity does not know ethnicity. Poverty does not know ethnicity. Poverty does not know religion.

“The people who come to kill us, do they look at who is a Christian? Do they look at who is a Moslem? Do they know who is Hausa-Fulani? Do they know who is Igbo? We are dying.

"So, it is not for sentiment. It is not for people to come and tell you, look, it must come from here, no, no. It is for those who have the capacity. If given the opportunity, I will replicate what I’ve done in Rivers State as President of Nigeria.”

The governor also questioned the APC-led administration its claim of disbursing over N300 billion into agriculture, asking where the food produced was.

“They said they have given over N300 billion for agriculture. I have no problem with that. Even if they have spent N1 trillion, where is the food?” Wike asked.

“I don’t want people going to buy rice and doing pyramid. I want to see to it that agriculture is working,” he said.
https://punchng.com/2023-i-guarantee-victory-if-given-ticket-wike-tells-pdp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by DonNeon: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
Joker

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Indispensable85(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kuginzi:
The governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has said he has the capacity to take power from the All Progressives Congress come 2023 and that if the Peoples Democratic Party must win, he should be given the ticket to contest.

Wike made the statement while speaking on Tuesday in Gombe where visited stakeholders of the PDP as part of ongoing consultations ahead of the party’s presidential primary election.

He asked the stakeholders, that, as delegates at the party’s convention, they should not waste their votes on candidates who could not win the 2023 general election.

Wike said, “If you want PDP to win election in 2023, I have made myself available. Give me the ticket, let me go and take the power for you. We are talking about who can take this power from APC. That person is me.”

"We need to salvage this country. Let us not pretend about it. Insecurity does not know religion. Insecurity does not know ethnicity. Poverty does not know ethnicity. Poverty does not know religion.

“The people who come to kill us, do they look at who is a Christian? Do they look at who is a Moslem? Do they know who is Hausa-Fulani? Do they know who is Igbo? We are dying.

Lol.... wike thinks this is obiakpor LGA election.
I would love him to get the ticket.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Savagery101: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by yemmight(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Not in Nigeria I beg. Infact, this is an insult to us Nigerians.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by BigRocky: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wike is a good candidate,but he doesn't listen to the masses.

Wike na buhari wen wear suit and tie.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Truthisunique2: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Even if PDP no give you ticket let it known to the north that we in South south no be weaklings that can't fight for our right

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wicked Wike, can you beat Obi to the ticket?

Because Obi that we know is a force to reckon with.
He's the ONLY candidate who if fly PDP ticket, APC will die before noon angry

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by hydroking23(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Someone that allowed the largest farm (Songhai Farm) in Rivers State to decay and rot away after taking over from Amaechi is talking about Agriculture. Shameful angry

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Rastaramsey(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
I don't give a Bleep about who is going to enter....

All I want is change....

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
I wonder who will vote him.

North wouldn't vote him

South West wouldn't vote him

South East wouldn't vote him( many igbo blood in his hands because of ipob)

Only his village in South south will vote for him

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by seunmsg(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Wicked Wike, can you beat Obi to the ticket?

Because Obi that we know is a force to reckon with.
He's the ONLY candidate who if fly PDP ticket, APC will die before noon angry

Obi is not even a force to reckon with in Anambra PDP not to talk of South east PDP. If the primary is between Wike and Obi, Wike will massacre Obi before the votes of 20 states are counted.

Obi Pandora the Chinese lying machine is a pretender and not a serious contender. Stop disrespecting serious contenders like Wike by comparing them. Wike is battling Atiku for the ticket and not one irrelevant sidekick of Atiku.

freshkpomo

52 Likes

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi is not even a force to reckon with in Anambra PDP not to talk of South east PDP.

I don phone Wike social media director tell am say one APC online boy wan join dem club. No worry, dem go soon give you trials. If you pass dem fit sign you wen transfer market open

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sarcasm
seunmsg:

Obi is not even a force to reckon with in Anambra PDP not to talk of South east PDP.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by seunmsg(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

I don phone Wike social media director tell am say one APC online boy wan join dem club. No worry, dem go soon give you trials. If you pass dem fit sign you wen transfer market open

How m doing my bit for a southern presidency in 2023. It is something I believe in and has no need to be paid for. Instead of paying me, tell them to add to the peanut they are paying you and freshkpomo.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
seunmsg:

How m doing my bit for a southern presidency in 2023. It is something I believe in and has no need to be paid for. Instead of paying me, tell them to add to the peanut they are paying you and freshkpomo.
No worry. Dem go sign you. You don too try for your work. I just hope say you go pass medical and you go fit get work permit. But your salary no go too high like dat. Maybe after one year if your work rate make sense dem fit increase your salary and allowae

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by longetivity(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
Small yansh dey shake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
The end of ipob miscreants is near if Wicked Wike become president
Pandora Peter Obi presidency is dead on arrival

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
seunmsg:

[s]Obi is not even a force to reckon with in Anambra PDP not to talk of South east PDP. If the primary is between Wike and Obi, Wike will massacre Obi before the votes of 20 states are counted.

Obi Pandora the Chinese lying machine is a pretender and not a serious contender. Stop disrespecting serious contenders like Wike by comparing them. Wike is battling Atiku for the ticket and not one irrelevant sidekick of Atiku.

freshkpomo[/s]
You suppose don pass this childishness

11 Likes

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
[s]The end of ipob miscreants is near if Wicked Wike become president
Pandora Peter Obi presidency is dead on arrival[/s]
Na Amaechi get APC ticket

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Na Amaechi get APC ticket
I'm not contesting that with you

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
I'm not contesting that with you
Good boy
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Good boy
k
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You suppose don't pass this childishness
he posted undiluted truth

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by EastisBae: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mumu man. Where are you going to get the votes from? Who will vote for you, Igbos? Yorubas? Hausas?

This clown should go and rest, wasting Rivers State money is different from winning presidential election.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
he posted undiluted truth

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=Datikwerreboi post=111708622][/quote] are you also Ibo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
are you also Ibo?
I'm Ikwerre by clan and Igbo by tribe . Kee yourself Afonjaa grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by danijesus(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Joker!
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Think9ja(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
With which voice will he campaign?
That charisma befiting of a leader, Wike lacks it completely.

That guy na real street.

I Sha don't give a flying fvck over who emerges

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by EmekaMD(m): 4:11am On Apr 07, 2022
Wike is perpetually drunk.

Being loud mouthed isn't what Nigeria needs in 2023. Buhari has taught us that we cannot afford to fail again in 2023.

We need issue based politics, not thuggery and money baggism.

Mr Peter Obi is the only one that has my confidence for now.
I hope more of his likes emerge in APC too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Youths To Benefit More From Sanwo-olu’s Reelection – Aregbe / Obasanjo To Jonathan: Don’t Remove Subsidy / Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.