Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine (40790 Views)

UK And Germany Won’t Send Tanks To Ukraine / Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Winters23: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
Buliwyf:

The question was totally unnecessary as there are many possible answers to it and phrased to elicit mockery. If you weren't trying to ridicule him, his claims won't have bothered you enough to prompt your type of question clown. Next time think wide and see beyond your nose.

[/s]

I see where this is heading

The we vs them narrative

The fact is here in Africa we're neither we nor them

Russia, west, nato can go Fvck themselves

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by AngelicBeing: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Alexgeneration(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
To those who said we NATO are cowards and afraid to fight the weak russia, get it into your skull that a sleeping lion is more dangerous than a barking dog.
Now that NATO nations are boldly getting involved, I hope you lots don't begin to cry when Russia deals with them ruthlessly?

I hope Czech republic is ready for the consequences of their actions?

Don't poke the bear and wish he doesn't eat you.

3 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Buliwyf: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2022
Winters23:

I see where this is heading

The we vs them narrative

The fact is here in Africa we're neither we nor them

Russia, west, nato can go Fvck themselves

Agreed smiley

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by larrysworld: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2022
The first casualty of war is Truth. Putin does not have to prove anything as he already did. Only those who understand asymmetric warfare can appreciate what is going on. It is the west that is sweating, not Putin or Russia, that is why they introduce sanctions everyday three days, most of them with no direct effect on Russian economy. All weapons being sent to Ukraine cannot get to the Army, Putin took out the military deport and oil deport in western Ukraine. Even if these equipment get there, they can't power them....no fuel. He has cut the supply off and blown the refineries.

With Poland, all they are trying to do is provoke Russia, USA & NATO are desperately looking for WW3 but Russia is not ready to give it to them. With a WW3, all atrocities of Biden and co will be covered up. The easiest way to introduce the great reset which the globalist so desire is to have a world war. They desperately need it, just imagine the kind of powers government had in the name of Covid, multiply that by 10.

KaluwisxPRO:

Putin doesn’t have the balls. Russia used Belarus to get in Ukraine and send in troops, the west sanctioned Belarus along side Russia.

Putin promised grave consequences against anyone who interferes, Poland has been a corridor for weapons to Ukraine since the beginning of the War, yet Putin with his lying mouth is yet to attack Poland because he knows what will happen to him.

He didn’t just pick on Ukraine for nothing, he choose the weakest spot around him, yet still failed.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Originalsly: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2022
Why is NATO adding fuel to the fire? Is this not turning Ukraine into a battlefield? With heavier artillery to fight the Russians one can expect the Russians to counter with heavier bombardment. Anti aircraft and tanks in the cities will make the cities military targets... as we are seeing now... but we cry murder when they are bombed. We can shout that the US and NATO will rebuild Ukraine bigger and better when it's all over ... like they did Japan. Why not like they did Iraq? .... or Libya? .... or Afghanistan? ... but then these are not White countries. As we root and cheer for Ukraine .... and sorry for the refugees.... we should remember our own African refugees from this very war are filed into basically prison camps while IDP camps are not even a consideration for the fleeing Whites.... all efforts are being made to have them housed ... in homes of relatives and willing hosts throughout Eurooe ... the UK and the US. We need to open our eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Karmaisme(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2022
tonididdy:

This bobrisky man. grin
You see this war, na nuclear provocation go end am untop zelensky head.
The dead body go surplus pass "staged" buccha own.

We should be calling for peace and not adding fuel to fire.

You called Buccha massacre "staged"?
I wonder how Nigerians revel in ignorance, you mean Ukrainian army killed their own citizens at that large scale to blackmail Russia?

I pray karma send a Putin across your way very soon, so that you'll understand what these people are feeling.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by DimIsaac10(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2022
like1:

You don't know what you are saying, In most situations, having the largest land mass is irrelevant. What matters most is number of inhabitants. Think of China and India.

Russia alliances? in NATO? Even China perceived to be their alliance won't waste time to throw them under the boat so as to take their supposed position in the world power order. Putin over-estimated a lot of things, e don dey clear for him eye. But the assurance is, there is no soft-landing for him at this time, everyone wants him out.

I THINK if Putin has carried the war and destruction to Asia, middle-east or Africa, no one will care so much. what their pain is, what effrontery to stage war in Europe at this time, in this century.

The west we all know are very selfish, they want theirs first before any other thing. The only reason they are much interested in this war, is because condoning war in Ukraine is the same thing as condoning war in Germany or France, they don't want it.

Even Putin can't condone war in Russia, none of them want war in their countries, so they are really mad with him for that. They really know what it takes to build a city, they understand the setback.

Take it to the bank, they won't rest till Putin it destroyed. I think they feel he committed an unforgivable sin.
U right.
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by KaluwisxPRO: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2022
larrysworld:
The first casualty of war is Truth. Putin does not have to prove anything as he already did. Only those who understand asymmetric warfare can appreciate what is going on. It is the west that is sweating, not Putin or Russia, that is why they introduce sanctions everyday three days, most of them with no direct effect on Russian economy. All weapons being sent to Ukraine cannot get to the Army, Putin took out the military deport and oil deport in western Ukraine. Even if these equipment get there, they can't power them....no fuel. He has cut the supply off and blown the refineries.

With Poland, all they are trying to do is provoke Russia, USA & NATO are desperately looking for WW3 but Russia is not ready to give it to them. With a WW3, all atrocities of Biden and co will be covered up. The easiest way to introduce the great reset which the globalist so desire is to have a world war. They desperately need it, just imagine the kind of powers government had in the name of Covid, multiply that by 10.

Mr man, the disinformation is more from the lying Kremlin, Putin publicly came out to lie that he was not planning to invade Ukraine that the west was stoking the tension.

He went further to shut down every independent media in his own country, is that also the west doing?

Please don’t quote me with garbage, I’m too informed for your trash

2 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Unshackled: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2022
chatinent:
Czech bitting more than it can chew.
shut up geopolitical ignoramus! The only country bitting more than it can chew is your daddy Putin
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by tonididdy(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2022
Karmaisme:

You called Buccha massacre "staged"?
I wonder how Nigerians revel in ignorance, you mean Ukrainian army killed their own citizens at that large scale to blackmail Russia?

I pray karma send a Putin across your way very soon, so that you'll understand what these people are feeling.
Pffff.... 30 staged bodies is large scale angry
Go to northern Nigeria, you will know what's large scale.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by KaluwisxPRO: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Now that NATO nations are boldly getting involved, I hope you lots don't begin to cry when Russia deals with them ruthlessly?

Putin didn’t have the balls to attack Poland, the corridors of arms to Ukrainians since the beginning of the war, but you somehow think he got the balls to attack Czech

Putin is dead beat a lying machine with zero balls. He didn’t choose Ukraine to attack just because, he knew they got no backing from NATO and the US.

2 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by fk001(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin.. grin
What a weak clown he is...so he couldn't capture kyiv in 48 hour as predicted by his puppets.. cheesy

US couldn't capture ragtag Afghanistan for over 30 years, in fact they lost almost 30% of their soldiers in that war

Us/Nato couldn't capture Somalia for over 4 decades

It took US 8 years to capture IRAQ

US couldn't capture Syria for over 12 years of proxy war.

But Russia has shattered Ukraine in less than a Month despite the whole European countries and US supporting Ukraine and thousands of sanctions imposed on Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Unshackled: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
If Putin attacks Czech for this bold step, then we might all get ready for World War III. But then, we don't need another world war because it's easy to start a war, but nobody knows when or how it will end.

I always maintain that being an import-dependent country, any war on global scale would hit Nigeria and Nigerians badly. That's why our government needs to take the real sector seriously.
there's no world war 3 anywhere around.

Putin can't and will not attack any NATO country.

And apart from China and Iran, who else is Russia going to rely on for a world war. It's not happening.

Russia has always been just an ordinary country with nuclear.

2 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Alexgeneration(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Putin didn’t have the balls to attack Poland, the corridors of arms to Ukrainians since the beginning of the war, but you somehow think he got the balls to attack Czech

Putin is dead beat a lying machine with zero balls. He didn’t choose Ukraine to attack just because, he knew they got no backing from NATO and the US.
Like I said, don't just go on a crying frenzy when he chooses to act. Maintain the same energy.

When he decides to wreck havoc on enemy countries by stopping the gas supply, don't cry.

That's all I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by sapientia(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
If Putin attacks Czech for this bold step, then we might all get ready for World War III. But then, we don't need another world war because it's easy to start a war, but nobody knows when or how it will end.

I always maintain that being an import-dependent country, any war on global scale would hit Nigeria and Nigerians badly. That's why our government needs to take the real sector seriously.

It's already affecting us

Sooner it stops, better for us

Makes me wonder why some Nigerians are happy Putin is attacking Ukraine
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by LadiesForever(f): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2022
chatinent:
Czech bitting more than it can chew.

Mumu, Czechoslovakia is NATO

NATO article 5.
An attack on one is an attack on all.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by KaluwisxPRO: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Alexgeneration:

Like I said, don't just go on a crying frenzy when he chooses to act. Maintain the same energy.

When he decides to wreck havoc on enemy countries by stopping the gas supply, don't cry.

That's all I'm saying.

Oga, we don dey wait for the grave consequences since a month against Poland for their interference.

Nobody has a gun to Putin’s neck not to cut his gas supply, in fact, he’s taking too much time to cut Europe off.

2 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by larrysworld: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Putin was right. The west pushed Russia to invade Ukraine because they keep telling the Ukrainians to join NATO and the EU. Go and read what Russia did in Georgia, you will understand why Putin has been there with at least 4 US presidents come and gone.
Independent media is available in Russia but not the west. The west shut down all media except those they approve so you don't know what is going on in the war.

Just ask yourself a question:
In this age of internet and social media why ain't we seeing footage from Ukraine shot by ordinary citizens online?
Why can't wee see images on social media of actual fighting in Ukraine except what the globalist want us to see?
Everything is censored...Everything coming out of Ukraine is censored

My brother, there are two sides to this war, Information warfare and asymmetric warfare. Ukraine is winning the former while Russia is winning the later.

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu

Putin is a master strategist; he won this war before it started just like the annexation Crimea.

KaluwisxPRO:

Mr man, the disinformation is more from the lying Kremlin, Putin publicly came out to lie that he was not planning to invade Ukraine that the west was stoking the tension.

He went further to shut down every independent media in his own country, is that also the west doing?

Please don’t quote me with garbage, I’m too informed for your trash

3 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Shabbyiyo(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2022
seanwilliam:
so, that Ukraine wanted to join nato now justify the killing of innocent citizens? And if indeed Russia is powerful, why would she be scared and against her neighbors joining nato ? Why not attack usa directly ?..Russia has been bullying Ukraine since time immemorial. What do you expect from Ukraine ??if I bully you , and you decided to join gang to protect yourself, does that justify me to attack you and you family just because I believe the gang you belong to is a threat to me? Why I no kuku attack and disband the gang totally if I get balls since they’re the threat ?? make una Dey think.,

So literally, you are saying if your elder is bullying you then you will join cult groups to help attack me instead of coming together as one to discuss amicably and settle things for once?
Is it only US that owns NATO?
I think you are the one that need to think here bro.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by KaluwisxPRO: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2022
fk001:

US couldn't capture ragtag Afghanistan for over 30 years, in fact they lost almost 30% of their soldiers in that war

Us/Nato couldn't capture Somalia for over 4 decades

It took US 8 years to capture IRAQ

US couldn't capture Syria for over 12 years of proxy war.

But Russia has shattered Ukraine in less than a Month despite the whole European countries and US supporting Ukraine and thousands of sanctions imposed on Russia.

US took Afghan the first 3months and stayed for 20years, and only decided to leave them once they had a new president, Trump started that withdrawal.

Secondly, US lost less than 2500 soldiers in all that 20years, you have a phone, use google.

Russia has lost 10x that amount in less than 40days.

What else you got to lie about?

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by alphaNomega: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2022
I never knew Czechs are this stupid, you dey put your hand for wetin no concern you.

Ukraine is already paying the price of selfish and terrible leadership

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Alexgeneration(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Oga, we don dey wait for the grave consequences since a month against Poland for their interference.

Nobody has a gun to Putin’s neck not to cut his gas supply, in fact, he’s taking too much time to cut Europe off.
Same way he was taking too much time to attack Ukraine and when he did, the noise makers were everywhere.

Let me say again, don't cry when he eventually cuts the gas. I want you to be this very happy when he attacks Czech or Poland for their actions.
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by obedience4(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Alexgeneration:

Guy you want to deal with the biggest military alliance in the world
You high bro??
Lol grin
There will be no consequence for the Czechs.
Not when you have NATO.
Let Putin deal with Ukraine.. He doesn't wants to provoke the BiG DOG.. Uncle SAM
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by KaluwisxPRO: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2022
larrysworld:
Putin was right. The west pushed Russia to invade Ukraine because they keep telling the Ukrainians to join NATO and the EU. Go and read what Russia did in Georgia, you will understand why Putin has been there with at least 4 US presidents come and gone.
Independent media is available in Russia but not the west. The west shut down all media except those they approve so you don't know what is going on in the war.

Just ask yourself a question:
In this age of internet and social media why ain't we seeing footage from Ukraine shot by ordinary citizens online?
Why can't wee see images on social media of actual fighting in Ukraine except what the globalist want us to see?
Everything is censored...Everything coming out of Ukraine is censored

My brother, there are two sides to this war, Information warfare and asymmetric warfare. Ukraine is winning the former while Russia is winning the later.

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu

Putin is a master strategist; he won this war before it started just like the annexation Crimea.

I gave you facts, you’re here massaging your ego with motivational quotes Ukraine has never hidden the amount of their casualties, including civilians and their towns taken by Russians, as a matter of fact, Ukrainine come out to tell you they’ve lost a city when it happens.

You lot just decides to choose your news if it doesn’t suit your expectations.

Putin invaded Ukrainian because he wants to, nobody pushes anyone into War.
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Alexgeneration(m): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

US took Afghan the first 3months and stayed for 20years, and only decided to leave them once they had a new president, Trump started that withdrawal.

Secondly, US lost less than 2500 soldiers in all that 20years, you have a phone, use google.

Russia has lost 10x that amount in less than 40days.

What else you got to lie about?
US ran away from Vietnam, they ran away from Iraq, they ran away from Afghanistan. Stop lying, their defeat in these countries are everywhere on YouTube for everyone to see.

2 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by obedience4(m): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Same way he was taking too much time to attack Ukraine and when he did, the noise makers were everywhere.

Let me say again, don't cry when he eventually cuts the gas. I want you to be this very happy when he attacks Czech or Poland for their actions.

Attack Poland and Czech?
Seems you don't know what makes NATO thick..
Article 5 ..States that an attack on one county will be seem as an attack on all, Putin and his overrated military ain't ready to go to war with the biggest military alliance in the world..

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by KaluwisxPRO: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2022
Alexgeneration:

Eish, dude. Poland has direct link to Russia, Putin the mad man is taking forever, he should go ahead immediately.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Mitishi: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2022
God1000:
NATO is gradually getting involved in this war

They get involved since the first day, just that they don't announce it officially!

But with all the support, Russia is winning the war as of today just that you are following Sky news and CNN.

What is going on now is economic war, the sanction is hurting the whole world more than Russia, remember that Gadaffi was killed because he said that he would stop accepting $, and now that Putin has stopped accepting it. Can't you see the effect of the inflation in America? Even Saudi, Iran and Qatar too are going to be accepting their own currencies respectively.

l live in Europe and we are not finding things easy at all, food are running out of the shelf and raw materials are going off the roof because most of them are from Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by obedience4(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Alexgeneration:
US ran away from Vietnam, they ran away from Iraq, they ran away from Afghanistan. Stop lying, their defeat in these countries are everywhere on YouTube for everyone to see.

Calm down, the war in Afghanistan wasn't a convention war, not like the one in Ukraine..
The same Russia you are bragging about lost a war to Afghanistan..
If you wanna see how good NATO's and the USA is.
Goggle the two gulf wars, the Kuwait war, and the invasion of Iraq..
Nigeria is finding a hard time with book haram.
Why? Because they are not fighting a convention war..
Look at the performance of the Nigeria military in Liberia..

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by KaluwisxPRO: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Alexgeneration:

Provide those proofs of them Running away, and I will provide you proof of their withdrawal after a presidential broadcast.

They announced their withdrawal before it happened.

Russia has never won any War. USSR is not the same as Russia, USSR was dissolved after 2nd world war, what war has Russia fought by itself since the USSR war dissolved??

Ordinary Japan, USSR itself had to align with the US before they could get victory after US nuked Hiroshima.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Alexgeneration(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2022
obedience4:

Guy you want to deal with the biggest military alliance in the world
You high bro??
Lol grin
There will be no consequence for the Czechs.
Not when you have NATO.
Let Putin deal with Ukraine.. He doesn't wants to provoke the BiG DOG.. Uncle SAM

You've heard about Babylon, Mongolia empire, Roman empire, Byzantine empire, Ottoman empire etc.

They were bigger than NATO and they all collapsed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official / Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.