Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine (40775 Views)

UK And Germany Won’t Send Tanks To Ukraine / Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by seyz91(m): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2022
Yea
God1000:
NATO is gradually getting involved in this war
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Mitishi: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Mr man, the disinformation is more from the lying Kremlin, Putin publicly came out to lie that he was not planning to invade Ukraine that the west was stoking the tension.

He went further to shut down every independent media in his own country, is that also the west doing?

Please don’t quote me with garbage, I’m too informed for your trash

Can you please give us the fact at your disposal!
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by KaluwisxPRO: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2022
Mitishi:

Can you please give us the fact at your disposal!

Be specific with what you want
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Alexgeneration(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Provide those proofs of them Running away, and I will provide you proof of their withdrawal after a presidential broadcast.

They announced their withdrawal before it happened.

Russia has never won any War. USSR is not the same as Russia, USSR was dissolved after 2nd world war, what war has Russia fought by itself since the USSR war dissolved??

Ordinary Japan, USSR itself had to align with the US before they could get victory after US nuked Hiroshima.
You called what happened in Vietnam or Afghanistan withdrawal? grin

How do you withdraw after 20 years and your puppet couldn't last for 20 minutes after you "withdrew"?
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by larrysworld: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2022
If Ukraine says they've lost one city, you can assume they have lost 10. Did you see the soldiers in Mariupol surrendering to the Russian Army. 267 or so Ukrainians soldiers surrendered. They have no reinforcement anymore. Russia is not going after western Ukraine but the East.
Did you know how many people Russia bombed in Luhansk, close to Polish border?
NATO is dying, Trump is not in the White House anymore.
I am sure Taiwan is taking notes, watch what China will do.

This is the beginning of the end of western civilization and influence and on Nations. World power is shifting to the East.

I rest my case!

KaluwisxPRO:

I gave you facts, you’re here massaging your ego with motivational quotes Ukraine has never hidden the amount of their casualties, including civilians and their towns taken by Russians, as a matter of fact, Ukrainine come out to tell you they’ve lost a city when it happens.

You lot just decides to choose your news if it doesn’t suit your expectations.

Putin invaded Ukrainian because he wants to, nobody pushes anyone into War.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2022
God1000:
the west will certainly rebuild Ukraine
The way they're rebuilding Afghanistan and Syria let me not mention Libya!
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Mitishi: 10:57am On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin.. grin
What a weak clown he is...so he couldn't capture kyiv in 48 hour as predicted by his puppets.. cheesy

Putin is weak? you seems not to know what is going on in Ukraine.

Ukraine is using civilians as a shield to protect their army, better thank the Russian soldiers for their kindness.
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by obedience4(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2022
Alexgeneration:

You've heard about Babylon, Mongolia empire, Roman empire, Byzantine empire, Ottoman empire etc.

They were bigger than NATO and they all collapsed.

Go and collapse it.. We are taking about the 21st century.. You are talking about ancient times..
Countries then were as interdependent and connected as they are now..

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by KaluwisxPRO: 10:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Alexgeneration:
You called what happened in Vietnam or Afghanistan withdrawal? grin

How do you withdraw after 20 years and your puppet couldn't last for 20 minutes after you "withdrew"?

First you lied that they lost a lot of soldiers then I proved to you they only lost less than 2500 soldiers in 20years, You also lied that it took 30years, 3min later you’re aligning with my points, but still not sure where to argue from?

Enjoy your day. when you’re ready to learn, I will teach you.

Go read the roadmap of US withdrawal from Trump administration, before Biden came on board and did the needful.

Their aim was to take out Osama which was done since the Obama Era, which is really when they should have left Afghan.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Alexgeneration(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2022
obedience4:

Calm down, the war in Afghanistan wasn't a convention war, not like the one in Ukraine..
The same Russia you are bragging about lost a war to Afghanistan..
If you wanna see how good NATO's and the USA is.
Goggle the two gulf wars, the Kuwait war, and the invasion of Iraq..
Nigeria is finding a hard time with book haram.
Why? Because they are not fighting a convention war..
Look at the performance of the Nigeria military in Liberia..
20 years in Afghanistan and they ran away but they did cos it's not "conventional war". grin

They bombed Iraq for days cos they are cowards who couldn't fight like real men, paid millions of dollars to the Sunni rebels to help them hold the streets, installed a Shi'a president that birthed ISIS today and they ran away like dogs when they knew they lost the war.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by KaluwisxPRO: 11:02am On Apr 07, 2022
larrysworld:
If Ukraine says they've lost one city, you can assume they have lost 10. Did you see the soldiers in Mariupol surrendering to the Russian Army. 267 or so Ukrainians soldiers surrendered. They have no reinforcement anymore. Russia is not going after western Ukraine but the East.
Did you know how many people Russia bombed in Luhansk, close to Polish border?
NATO is dying, Trump is not in the White House anymore.
I am sure Taiwan is taking notes, watch what China will do.

This is the beginning of the end of western civilization and influence and on Nations. World power is shifting to the East.

I rest my case!

You want to help the Russian’s count their victories they’re yet to record or what

Russians are killing, shelling and bombing civilian neighborhoods, and you call that what exactly

Provide the 10 Ukrainian cities still occupied by Russians or that were taken by Russians.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Alexgeneration(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

First you lied that they lost a lot of soldiers then I proved to you they only lost less than 2500 soldiers in 20years, You also lied that it took 30years, 3min later you’re aligning with my points, but still not sure where to argue from?

Enjoy your day. when you’re ready to learn, I will teach you.

Go read the roadmap of US withdrawal from Trump administration, before Biden came on board and did the needful.

Their aim was to take out Osama which was done since the Obama Era, which is really when they should have left Afghan.
Check my moniker very well, I never mentioned the number of dead soldiers in any of my arguments.

I don't need to read anything from them when I saw it play out while I am alive.

Osama bin laden was never found in Afghanistan, no Afghan citizen was among the 9/11 terrorists but they told you in their books that you want me to read that they invaded Afghanistan cos of Osama when the same Osama was living and killed in Pakistan.
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by donforeign: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Mengchi:
INTERESTED IN STUDY/WORK IN THE UK?
SEND A DM
DETAILS IN BIO
what of Australia?
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by MansoryMX(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2022
God1000:

A war that could have been averted. Putin and his Kremlin lunatics wants war, they will get it in abundant! They have already destroyed 90% Ukraine and turned it into a battlefield. Na now the war wan really start
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by jrusky(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Dozis:
May this war consume Putin the mad terrorist.

Amen ad Amen. Anyone that has made it in life and decided make life a hell for the younger generation by trying to push 3rd world war button will die a miserable death as God live.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by judedwriter(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2022
God1000:

Ww3 loading....
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by gwinaB(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2022
chatinent:
Czech bitting more than it can chew.

Russia can't attack Czech, it's a NATO member.
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by gwinaB(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2022
God1000:
the only thing Russia is counting on is nuclear weapons

And that is a lot
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Adjovi: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2022
Yeah they can move in because Russian troops are retreating already. Why them know enter when the war started? Yeye dey smell
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by splashbaby(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Some stupid fans of Chelsea are supporting Putin because of the sanctions on Ibrahimovic, which they believe is affecting Chelsea FC...this I just discovered. Those far east red cap eating akpu lovers are many in their ranks.
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by mcdokwe(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
God1000:
Just like we hoped the west would rescue Ukraine earlier
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by ButterBurger: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
I thought Russia said every movement of weapon to Ukraine by the NATO are legitimate targets.
Why dem no shoot Dem missiles now.
What is holding Russia back.
I thought they put nuclear deterrence Forces on alert for one month. Why the delay Russia, why
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by kaymart: 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
If Putin attacks Czech for this bold step, then we might all get ready for World War III. But then, we don't need another world war because it's easy to start a war, but nobody knows when or how it will end.

I always maintain that being an import-dependent country, any war on global scale would hit Nigeria and Nigerians badly. That's why our government needs to take the real sector seriously.
Necessity is the mother of invention.
Nigeria has never been serious with anything cos we know we will always import.
May be when importation stops, we will be forced to survive.
We have vast lands for agriculture, human resources and so on.
Tell me,what's Nigeria's problem?
If not laziness and inability to look inward.
I'm not in support of worldwar but a war at the global scale will make Nigeria think and become innovative out of survival
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Kennitrust(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Farid24224:

At least... they've sat them down...After the meeting if their isn't anything tangible that arises from it?! They now have the reason to pick side and join the war.
I believed Putin is gaining in this war and he will like to see the end of it (perhaps, to create an empire for his name).
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Johel(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
God1000:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/czech-republic-sends-tanks-ukraine-czech-tv-reports-2022-04-05/

Join all of dem together,dem no reach...how much tanks can they supply? Lol, Russia get ×20.. grin grin...They keep escalating while Russia keeps bombing none stop.
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by Johel(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
God1000:
how?

Have US or UK supplied tanks?...if Russia targets Czech R, and start bombing...Una go dey cry.
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by 27Pushing30: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
God1000:
without nuclear weapons, Russia doesn't stand a chance against NATO

Nope... With Nuclear weapons Russia ensures there will be no aggression on its soil.

The last country to attack America had TWO nukes dropped on them...

Today America cannot invade NK because of fears of Nukes.

Be there deceiving yourself that Putin is your problem.

Alexgeneration:
Check my moniker very well, I never mentioned the number of dead soldiers in any of my arguments.

I don't need to read anything from them when I saw it play out while I am alive.

Osama bin laden was never found in Afghanistan, no Afghan citizen was among the 9/11 terrorists but they told you in their books that you want me to read that they invaded Afghanistan cos of Osama when the same Osama was living and killed in Pakistan.

They said Saddam has Weapons of Mass destruction - Turns out it was a ruse to get in there and put american countries in charge of their Oil

Libya own still dey ground

fear America o

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by humberjade: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
God1000:

And Ukraine will be under their thumb for at least a century
Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by God1stson(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
God1000:
Russian go see war tire. Sorry Ukraine has been made a battle ground between NATO and Russia. This will be d eventual scenario. China, NK and India will still be doing business with Russia but not enough to keep their economy a float.russian allies will be afraid of sanctions from the West so won't help moscow in terms of weapons. This war will linger putin will get tired and yield to peace talks or eventually be toppled.He can't think of using a nuke cos he nows NATO are prepared for the worst and he is not enjoying much of support from home

2 Likes

Re: Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tetrahedron:
I thot putin will win this war but it seems he has lost already

Anyway there is still a future war with russia leading some nations to fight Isreal

Russia will learn why khaki is not leather then grin grin grin

He would win with nuclear. Nato want war, Putin can wipe 4
NATO country with the most sophisticated nuclear in the world in their possession. Don’t argue, Google please, that piece of shit can wipe the whole of Texas or California in mins, no living thing will breathe again even plant. World war3 will be a disaster, west calling for it, and it’s bad, why provoke Putin ?
After an agreement breach of Poland and other joining nato, still want to take ukriane, no na, agreement is agreement. America and nato know Wetin dem Dey find for Putin hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official / Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.