Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,160 members, 7,842,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? (11944 Views)

Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe / Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by Jeftliu: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Fayose is a million times better than Wike but Peter Obi is the one Nigerians want at the moment

Obi Pandora is what Igbos want not Nigerians he might be ur own Hero in igboland good luck to you overthere but nothing special about the state he govern for good 8years Anambra have been ruling for over two decades now but there's nothing to right about the state except international airport his successor collected loan to built so can any one tell me what his antecedents that make all of you igbo are celebrating this international thief thief Pandora man
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2022
PDP cashing out anyhow cheesy

But how are this People getting that money angry

Politics pays
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by zomby(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by ablejesus26(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Mumu man.
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by OLANIYIPETER: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Is Fayose not better than the urinating machine called Tinubu?

I don't know why the Iragbiji born cocaine lover called Tinubu and his moroniic supporters think he's the best thing after Jollof Rice....

What else can you say since non of your father's is Worth the position. I pity your condition.
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by Cajal(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
ATIKU will defeat all of you na for primary
They want to chill with the big guys
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by storm001(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Fayose is a million times better than Wike but Peter Obi is the one Nigerians want at the moment

Wike will be worst than Buhari, the man is do arrogant.
Fayose or Obi for me
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by Fahdiga(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
storm001:

Fayose or Obi for me
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by Akharmony: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Try your luck nah, the Nigeria politics is like lottery board try your luck. .
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by WATCHOVER(m): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Frigga13:
Some politicians are just funny...

This one the use Ekiti Dey compare Nigeria

This Yoruba people funny

Fayose for President grin

North 2023
Stop saying North 2023, enough of relying on the north, they are not God, they the north won't win they should wait patiently for their turn
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by Mikebj: 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Who e help
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by AsawanaDgreat: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fayose still dey exist for politice
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by zomby(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
storm001:

Fayose or Obi for me

I don't know why to be Wike sounds like drunk comedian; a typical ogogoro local champ...Absolutely not a presidential type.
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by zomby(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Cajal:
ATIKU will defeat all of you na for primary
They want to chill with the big guys

Atiku will sell the country to the Chinese and to his friend.

If not Oshibajo, I will settle for Tinubu.
Whether we like it or not, among the bunch Tinubu is the only one that has a record that shows that he's a performer; the man may be a thieve just like everyone of these bastards, but he will make big things happen in Nigeria.

So far, I do not see anyone else that has the capability...I can change my mind if someone else comes out...For now, Jagaban all the way!
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by Babastrong(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fayose the master Strategist. Go Chop atiku's money jooh. atiku : ayo, pls step down for me. fayose: oga, no wahala but you see i obtained this form for #x million. atiku: don't worry, i will give you #3x millions. fayose: oga, you don become president. PDP! POCKET.
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by zomby(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Babastrong:
Fayose the master Strategist. Go Chop atiku's money jooh.
atiku : ayo, pls step down for me.
fayose: oga, no wahala but you see i obtained this form for #x million.
atiku: don't worry, i will give you #3x millions.
fayose: oga, you don become president.
PDP! POCKET.
I don’t think so…
Apart from certain spots in Ekiti, Fayose is nobody…Atiku will not spend 1 kobo on Fayose, with time the real candidates among a bunch will be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by olamike02: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
In a free and fair election this man can't win his senatorial discrit reason he didn't venture into the senate. Tge looted money is still there otherwise he should have known that he stands ni chance.
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by olamike02: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
In a free and fair election this man can't win his senatorial discrit reason he didn't venture into the senate. Tge looted money is still there otherwise he should have known that he stands no chance.
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by CoolAmbience(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:

I agree with you that Fayose is better than Wike, but it is self deceit to say that Nigerians want Obi.

It is a big lie! Tell me one reason why anyone would want Obi?

Is it because of the substandard roads, that are now ridden with potholes, that he constructed as governor? Or his petty bragging about salary and pension payments to public servants and retirees, as his greatest accomplishment as governor? Or is the N77billion Anambra money he saved in Fidelity Bank (and other banks), a bank in which he is a major shareholder? Or his inability to conduct LGAs elections in 8 years? What was Anambra IGR figures pre and post Obi governorship?

Abeg, you and Obi should go and sit down. I am Anambra man, but I will never support someone without capacity to be Nigeria's president.
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by Cajal(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
zomby:

Atiku will sell the country to the Chinese and to his friend.

If not Oshibajo, I will settle for Tinubu.
Whether we like it or not, among the bunch Tinubu is the only one that has a record that shows that he's a performer; the man may be a thieve just like everyone of these bastards, but he will make big things happen in Nigeria.

So far, I do not see anyone else that has the capability...I can change my mind if someone else comes out...For now, Jagaban all the way!
U have a point
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by Marvins009: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Is Fayose not better than the urinating machine called Tinubu?

I don't know why the Iragbiji born cocaine lover called Tinubu and his moroniic supporters think he's the best thing after Jollof Rice....

He is the best thing before jollof rice ��‍♂️
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by Holaomoakin(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
When the vast majority see you as a dictator!
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by litaninja(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Everybody don turn comedian.
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by rafcrown(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
WHAT IS NIGERIA TURNING TO-FAYOSE DREAMING OF BECOMING WHAT?
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by akilo1: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
He wan go chop beans and pomo in asorock
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by Babysho(m): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
omenkaLives:
Run Fayose, run. Okoros will surely vote for you. smiley

Fayose Gump grin
Re: Fayose: I Won’t Drop My Presidential Ambition Who Knows If Nigerians Prefer Me? by GloriousGbola: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2022
dominique:
Presidential aspirants everywhere, 2023 is gonna be hot.

Buhari has set the bar so low even reno self-servicer the exiled noise maker may throw his hat into the ring

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killings: Stop Criminality, CAN Warns IPOB / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Imo / Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.