Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. (38602 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Seyiemath(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
this guy dey worry o
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Chi133(f): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
I think Buhari is too lenient with this boy

He should deal with bokoharam first. Will u just shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Fahdiga(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Christistruth00:
shocked

*******NOTICE ******

Simon Ekpa ( Real name Simon Nwaekpa ) must be reported to the Ambassador of Finland in Abuja and also to the Prosecutor General of Finland in Helsinki for his Terrorist’s activities and murders including of women in Nigeria

Please Kindly Report all Simon Ekpa’s video links threatening Violence and his Terrorist Activities to the Finland Ambassador in Abuja

Kindly request for the immediate arrest and Trial of Simon Ekpa in Finland

These are the details of the Finnish Ambassador and Embassy in Abuja

Finland Ambassador to Nigeria (Dr. Jyrki Pulkkinen )
Post address
Embassy of Finland
P.M.B 5140, Maputo Street
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
NO.9, Iro Dan Musa Street
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Email sanomat.ABA@formin.fi
Tel. +234 803 785 1150

https://finlandabroad.fi/web/nga/mission#contact-information-1000240

Please make sure that when you Report Simon Ekpa to the Finland Embassy and Ambassador you also send a Copy or make another report of the Complaint to the Prosecutor General of Finland Office their details are below

National Prosecution Authority,
Office of the Prosecutor General
Lintulahdenkuja 4, FI-00530 Helsinki
Finland

Tel.: 029 562 0800
Fax: 029 562 0888
valtakunnansyyttaja.syyttaja@oikeus.fi
I concur

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Simon Ekpa will die a miserable death

I urge my igbo brothers to rise up let's fight these bastards to finish.

FG should remove hands let's finish this ourselves.
this is warrrr
kill all ipob at sight
slaughter them without mercy.
since this fat pig has declared war upon us
war shall he see.

11 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by omooba969(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Na family matter grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by omooba969(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

Someone else's son, father, husband, uncle & nephew....haba!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by ablejesus26(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
esnbrutality:
Guy sharrrap dia, ezi ofia ,onye mgbu di ka gi...spits!!...!!

IGBO people are not DAFT...they rejected BUHARI 2 times and have been VINDICATED.

BIAFRA is the most beautiful NATION, that is the bedrock of African development and civilization.

you are so desperate to have IGBO people amongst you, so that your generational betrayals will continue in excess. IGBO SAY NO!!...

LIVE WITH YOUR ALMAJIRI BRETHREN...EVEN Tinubu SAID AFONJA AND FULANI ALMAJIRI ARE 1.

your other moniker ..@omoslim26 exposed you as a rabid Afonja uncircumcised miscreant...and its official.

RANT ALL YOU WANT...YOU WILL NEVER AND CAN NEVER PENETRATE IGBOLAND WITH YOUR AFONJA FOOLISHNESS...UNRULY PIGS...Spits!!

Akuko onye ara� Emergingnation It seems you have forgotten to take your moslim26 drugs again bcus this your mental problem don increase ��it will not be well with you and buhari and all his supporters �
Leave Igbo matter focus on the attrocities your evil jihadist uncles are wrecking on your region.
Bastard like you went about jubilating and praising the Ugm activities thinking they will bring the evil terror wrecking your region upon Igboland but as usual God will continue to cover your evil headslamming face with the Vail of disgrace and shame.
Igboland will never be your NE region.
When Igbo will get Biafra it will have no business with an occult taliban wannabe fruad ipob ,that has and can never ever achieve anything meaningful in their fruitless taliban wannabe fruad struggle,bcus God is not on their side,God is not an author of confusion so ipob will never ever prosper in their destructive taliban wannabe agenda.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
Godforsaken headslamming jihadist from the hell of futa-djalon.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lol I think the word "Fulani" is used by Igbos to refer people they dislike.

Lol. More body counts sha.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Datikwerreboi(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
[s]Ekpa is destroying my state. He should go to Ebonyi state and do that[/s]
The zoo must fall and Buhari must feel it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
omooba969:

Someone else's son, father, husband, uncle & nephew....haba!!! undecided
he'll die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

everything related to him will dieeee

umu igbo should rise let's finish this ourselves
I'm ready to slaughter as many ipob as possible angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Fahdiga(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Buhari is not feeling it again
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by ablejesus26(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Nwokem shurup who call small pikin like you put for inside this matter undecided
Werey don too plenty for here sha �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by adekolaelect(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

This Afonja Op is always poking nose in business that doesn't concern him. Are South East people complaining to you? When will you learn to mind your business? Skull -mining business is multiplying all over your land but it is Ipob you are obsessed about. No be JuJu be that .
shut up ,,, it is news and he informed general public the level of confusion existing in IPOB Group. Everything is not abt Tribe .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
[[s]quote author=Totilopussylick post=111729913]
This Afonja Op is always poking nose in business that doesn't concern him. Are South East people complaining to you? When will you learn to mind your business? Skull -mining business is multiplying all over your land but it is Ipob you are obsessed about. No be JuJu be that .[/quote][/s]
Pls say no to meth and cannibalism. If it's Fulani story now, you will be here wailing and crying like an IPIG terrorist on meth and pot of soup with human head in it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Datikwerreboi(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s]Simon Ekpa will die a miserable death

this is warrrr
kill all ipob at sight
war shall he see.[/s]
The zoo must fall

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sacrifice is to much to offer to the greatest man and
prophet of all time that even Buhari and Tilumbu are not fit to loose his shoe laces.

One day lock down to honor our amiable
and lovely prophet is nothing . Even though I am not in south East but I will so honor my prophet here in South West.

I do not get your point.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Datikwerreboi(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
ablejesus26:

[s]Nwokem shurup who call small pikin like you put for inside this matter undecided
Werey don too plenty for here sha [/s]�
The zoo must fall
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Budapestboy: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sacrifice is to much to offer to the greatest man and
prophet of all time that even Buhari and Tilumbu are not fit to loose his shoe laces.

One day lock down to honor our amiable
and lovely prophet is nothing . Even though I am not in south East but I will so honor my prophet here in South West.

1 day in my opinion is too small! Lockdown for 1 month so buhari will feel it in Abuja! Ewu people! Whoever caused ipob is wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by omenkaLives(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
I'm beginning t like this Ekpa guy. Don't you AchalugoNwa? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Bounceboune7: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ekpa is destroying my state. He should go to Ebonyi state and do that
fahdiga is this u or your account was hacked?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by paramakina202: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Simon Ekpa will soon send Nnamdi Kanu's family members into exile before Kanu himself is released.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Neddstark: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
I think Buhari is too lenient with this boy

All he needs to do is request extradition from Finland. He will be either jailed there or repatriated here and jailed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ekpa is destroying my state. He should go to Ebonyi state and do that
Ain't you and him in the same IPIG terrorist organization? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by esnbrutality: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
I have said my own...all this epistle is irrelevant. You can continue claiming IGBO...its shows you are deeply ashamed of your useless afonja tribe of piglets and ancestral pigs.

BIAFRANs aren't stupid to reject Buhari twice!! ...so its best you carry your foolishness and deposit it at burdillion so that thiefnubuu;s wife Oluremi can also tell you to your face that ranting will never make her or her husband give you money.

Biafran's have left the Political space for zombies like you.. Trying desperately to save a drowning ship is pathetic because you are a generational parasite that brings noting but useless propaganda....spits!!

Guy Everybody knows you are an afonja...and its so shameful that even in your unclothedness you are desperately attaching yourself to IGBO people , who have totally woken up to your generational treacherous and foolish sophistication. MEN aren't moved..

Otolo Gbagbukwe gi na ndi be gi nile...ezi ohia!!...spits!!

ablejesus26:

Akuko onye ara� Emergingnation It seems you have forgotten to take your moslim26 drugs again bcus this your mental problem don increase ��it will not be well with you and buhari and all his supporters �
Leave Igbo matter focus on the attrocities your evil jihadist uncles are wrecking on your region.
Bastard like you went about jubilating and praising the Ugm activities thinking they will bring the evil terror wrecking your region upon Igboland but as usual God will continue to cover your evil headslamming face with the Vail of disgrace and shame.
Igboland will never be your NE region.
When Igbo will get Biafra it will have no business with an occult taliban wannabe fruad ipob ,that has and can never ever achieve anything meaningful in their fruitless taliban wannabe fruad struggle,bcus God is not on their side,God is not an author of confusion so ipob will never ever prosper in their destructive taliban wannabe agenda.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
Godforsaken headslamming jihadist from the hell of futa-djalon.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Netinta: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Akalia(m): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

this is warrrr
kill all ipob at sight
war shall he see.
God bless you iron lady. If a vast majority of ibos see things through your lens, IPOB will have no place in igboland. I am believing God that soon umu igbo will realize the evils of IPOB and as a result turn on them. IPOB claims for fight for the freedom of Ndiigbo from Nigeria but yet kill Igbos mercilessly without remorse, something that FG of Nigeria won't do.

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
i stand with ekpa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by omenkaLives(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

this is warrrr
kill all ipob at sight
war shall he see.
Bloody Afonja. I've always suspected you to be an Afonja Sabo. Leave Biafra matters alone and face your Oshogbo.

God bless ipob. Long live ipob. D to all Sabos. God bless Ohamadike Simon Ekpa. cool

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by omenkaLives(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
i stand with ekpa
All genuine ibos stand with him. Anyone against him is a sabo that should be severely dealt with. That priest too is a Sabo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14 Ways We Are Worse Off Since Buhari Became President / Senate Okays HND As Minimum Qualification For President, Governors / Why Atiku Dumped Wike Despite PDP Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.