Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,079 members, 7,852,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. (38611 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by zelnababa(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
I think Buhari is too lenient with this boy
him pot never full, KANU DO more than this.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Mjpem23(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

This Afonja Op is always poking nose in business that doesn't concern him. Are South East people complaining to you? When will you learn to mind your business? Skull -mining business is multiplying all over your land but it is Ipob you are obsessed about. No be JuJu be that .

Werey South-East imagine your tribal Brother killing your own family….
Even if You people gain your Mumu Biafra Freedom, do you think those kids IPOB made orphan at tender age will grow up and not going to revenge…..?
There’s no amount of prayer that can make South East peaceful again.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Memeni(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
he'll die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

everything related to him will dieeee

umu igbo should rise let's finish this ourselves
I'm ready to slaughter as many ipob as possible angry

Who's this monkey. Come outside and say this and not behaving like an animal on nairaland. You'll be burnt alive.

Lalasticlalaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by DroppingLiquid: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
What does Ekpa mean in igbo?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Mjpem23(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=111730056]

But the same Buhari is doing Paul shit to Nnamdi Cownu at the moment.

Y’all idiots been bossed up by what you don’t know…
A state created with innocent blood will have no means to be peaceful if at all they succeed. Let’s assume you have 10-14 years old kids then IPOB ESN kill you for their personal interest motives. If your kids are not born bastard I expect them to avenge your miserable death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Ekzoba(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
They should arrest this guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Mjpem23(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=SultanYoung post=111730142]
SIMON EKPA is avenging his family through the Mumu IPOB ESN
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by SultanYoung: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=Mjpem23 post=111732762][/quote] he will meet his waterloo, you can't burn your neighbors room at night and expect to sleep in yours

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
naptu2:
Meanwhile, Simon Ekpa and the Autopiloters have resumed their attacks on the Catholic archdioceses and dioceses in the South-East.

The Bishop of Enugu Diocese, Most Reverend Doctor Callistus Valentine Onaga, had complained about the sit-at-home protest and its effect on the poor in the South-East. In response Simon Ekpa claimed that Bishop Onaga impregnated a 15 year old girl and that he now has a 27 year old son as a result. The Catholic Diocese of Enugu denied the allegation and that's where it ended.

However, the Governor of Anambra State, Professor Chukwuma Soludo, held a mass at the St Joseph Catholic Cathedral, Ekwulobia to mark the end of the sit-at-home protests (two security men at the Cathedral were killed later that day) and Simon Ekpa has since resumed his attacks on the Catholic Church in the South-East.
you are on your own , an enemy to BIAFRA restoration can not tell us who our enemies are
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Mjpem23(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
ablejesus26:

Think
Is it even possible for a brainwashed ipob hoodlum to think undecided
When dis ugm madness started you and your fellow ipob Igbo wannabe miscreant ndi otu emergingnation, famtomxx,vasel, newton,proudigbo,went about jubilating and praising the Ugm activities thinking the devil will use them to turn Igboland into your own NE region?
Shame and disgrace will continue to be your portion.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
God bless you ! Y’all should find means to counter this primitive acts by IPOB in south East, unless it is you people that will clear your tribe from the World map. Too much blood over there.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Heavensent01(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
it's obvious this dude set KANU up and sold him to federal govt just to dominate his popularity. I mean how do you claim to be fighting for someone you're not following his template

the issue here is their people no dey reason deep, them just dey follow individual up and down like goat
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by SIONKPO1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
How can Someone in Norway or Finland be calling the shot,let him come to naija,

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Provide any evidence of me supporting them or forever shut up. Unknown gunmen killed a relative of mine just this month. His blood will continue to cry for justice. The people that killed him will never know peace until they kick the bucket
has he or she been a saboteur?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Anisilas: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
The zoo must fall
wene wetin dey happen?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Mjpem23(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
SultanYoung:
he will meet his waterloo, you can't burn your neighbors room at night and expect to sleep in yours

Prayer is kindly weak at this level the situation is, I suggest one patriotic Igbo in Finland to find the idiot Simon EKPA and dagger him to death
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

you're looking for my attention
I'll continue to starve you with attention
you no reach oo
I love Simon Ekpa die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by abu12: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:

please don't call Buhari into this issue, just let Buhari be.
you can call jubiri from Sudan to arrest him.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Heavensent01(m): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:

Buhari cannot fight a man igbo love, it will be political hunting beside it's not Simon Ekpa it's DSS

upside down brain set of clowns

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Beautiful94: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sacrifice is to much to offer to the greatest man and
prophet of all time that even Buhari and Tilumbu are not fit to loose his shoe laces.

One day lock down to honor our amiable
and lovely prophet is nothing . Even though I am not in south East but I will so honor my prophet here in South West.
Keep saying rubbish...your amiable prophet

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ekpa is wrecking my federal
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Provide any evidence of me supporting them or forever shut up. Unknown gunmen killed a relative of mine just this month. His blood will continue to cry for justice. The people that killed him will never know peace until they kick the bucket
majority of igbos are supporting Ipob sorry for ur loss... Igbo elites should come together and denounce nnamdi Kanu then denounce Ipob then many of Igbos should distance themes from Ipob too...

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Memeni(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
majority of igbos are supporting Ipob sorry for ur loss... Igbo elites should come together and denounce nnamdi Kanu then denounce Ipob then many of Igbos should distance themes from Ipob too...
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Chicastle: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

prophet of all time that even Buhari and Tilumbu are not fit to loose his shoe laces.

and lovely prophet is nothing . Even though I am not in south East but I will so honor my prophet here in South West.

It seems there's water on your coconut
Fact though
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Originalsly: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

a normal sit at home is being observed each court day of MNK
igbos don't have issues with that trust me.
but a fat bastard like Ekpa telling igbos what to do is very annoying.
I'll personally kill him if I can get my hands on him.

he must dieee

Hmmm.... so sit at home has become normal. I can understand if it were up to individuals to sit at home if they wish to.... but this is like a curfew... it is a must.... do you think it should really be by force? .... which is the same Epka is calling for by force?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Iseoluwani: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Shen gboro werey
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by LeoDeKing: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
i stand with ekpa
Me too. angry
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by mauchiz: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Christistruth00:
shocked

*******NOTICE ******

Simon Ekpa ( Real name Simon Nwaekpa ) must be reported to the Ambassador of Finland in Abuja and also to the Prosecutor General of Finland in Helsinki for his Terrorist’s activities and murders including of women in Nigeria

Please Kindly Report all Simon Ekpa’s video links threatening Violence and his Terrorist Activities to the Finland Ambassador in Abuja

Kindly request for the immediate arrest and Trial of Simon Ekpa in Finland

These are the details of the Finnish Ambassador and Embassy in Abuja

Finland Ambassador to Nigeria (Dr. Jyrki Pulkkinen )
Post address
Embassy of Finland
P.M.B 5140, Maputo Street
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
NO.9, Iro Dan Musa Street
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Email sanomat.ABA@formin.fi
Tel. +234 803 785 1150

https://finlandabroad.fi/web/nga/mission#contact-information-1000240

Please make sure that when you Report Simon Ekpa to the Finland Embassy and Ambassador you also send a Copy or make another report of the Complaint to the Prosecutor General of Finland Office their details are below

National Prosecution Authority,
Office of the Prosecutor General
Lintulahdenkuja 4, FI-00530 Helsinki
Finland

Tel.: 029 562 0800
Fax: 029 562 0888
valtakunnansyyttaja.syyttaja@oikeus.fi

This guy has finished South East, my cousins have to there village because of sit at home,

The guy must be repatriated back to Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by mauchiz: 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
This sit at home doesn't affect Buhari or any politician, is affecting the poor masses, this is not what the world needs now, the north is bleeding now, is not been easy for them.
There is hardship everywhere, and this boy wants to destroy the little food we have here.

God will punish him, he should not allow me remember him in prayers.

#ArrestSimonEkpanow

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by sirjoe1124(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

See how idiotic you sound
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by SultanYoung: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mjpem23:

Prayer is kindly weak at this level the situation is, I suggest one patriotic Igbo in Finland to find the idiot Simon EKPA and dagger him to death
that won't be a bad idea because that Nigga has sworn to destabilize the whole of the east.

He neglected Abuja.

The Shite members took there grievance to Abuja not only staying in Kaduna to cos havoc

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Ebubu: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ekpa is destroying my state. He should go to Ebonyi state and do that
Dave will kill him with Ebubeagu if he nears the border.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' / FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.