Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,078 members, 7,852,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. (38610 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Savagery101: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
HE IS NOT, WE HAVE OUR MORE BRUTAL LEADERS CHILLING IN AMBAZONIA AT OUR RESERVE AND THEY WILL APPEAR WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT
StarGra:
Is this guy the new Nnamdi KANU
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by esnbrutality: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
You be redundant miscreant that was fathered by a drunk Fulani herdsman…that is why your brains are leaky like thiefnubuus nyashhh!!!…spits

Landmack:

This unknown gunmen rest. You’re a bloody foolish bast.rd
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Diligence: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Release kidnapped/abducted MNK Unconditionally and with adequate compensation.

Terrorists are roaming airports, bombing rail tracks, maiming, killing, raping, selling Nigerians, and even recording video and sharing.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by adadike(f): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
Simon Ekpa will die a miserable death

I urge my igbo brothers to rise up let's fight these bastards to finish.

FG should remove hands let's finish this ourselves.
this is warrrr
kill all ipob at sight
slaughter them without mercy.
since this fat pig has declared war upon us
war shall he see.
ntorr! Finally, you don wake up too. Aguata burnt, next is onitsha! Wait for it, they are coming for you. Is it not surprising that no one is calling me efuluefu anymore
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
adadike:
ntorr! Finally, you don wake up too. Aguata burnt, next is onitsha! Wait for it, they are coming for you. Is it not surprising that no one is calling me efuluefu anymore
it's raining here.
come and give me some warm kiss
oyi atugbugom here
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by adadike(f): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
it's raining here.
come and give me some warm kiss
oyi atugbugom here
Am done with you inugo? Quote me not again. Stay on your lane Biko
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
adadike:
Am done with you inugo? Quote me not again. Stay on your lane Biko
noooo
we'll be together forever.
Achalugo and Adadike
a perfect match made in heaven.
oyi na atum kiss
come to my rescue biko
I want to nyuo
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Nonsoco80(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sacrifice is to much to offer to the greatest man and
prophet of all time that even Buhari and Tilumbu are not fit to loose his shoe laces.

One day lock down to honor our amiable
and lovely prophet is nothing . Even though I am not in south East but I will so honor my prophet here in South West.
Terrorist
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Reflect7: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Christistruth00:
shocked

*******NOTICE ******

Simon Ekpa ( Real name Simon Nwaekpa ) must be reported to the Ambassador of Finland in Abuja and also to the Prosecutor General of Finland in Helsinki for his Terrorist’s activities and murders including of women in Nigeria

Please Kindly Report all Simon Ekpa’s video links threatening Violence and his Terrorist Activities to the Finland Ambassador in Abuja

Kindly request for the immediate arrest and Trial of Simon Ekpa in Finland

These are the details of the Finnish Ambassador and Embassy in Abuja

Finland Ambassador to Nigeria (Dr. Jyrki Pulkkinen )
Post address
Embassy of Finland
P.M.B 5140, Maputo Street
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
NO.9, Iro Dan Musa Street
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Email sanomat.ABA@formin.fi
Tel. +234 803 785 1150

https://finlandabroad.fi/web/nga/mission#contact-information-1000240

Please make sure that when you Report Simon Ekpa to the Finland Embassy and Ambassador you also send a Copy or make another report of the Complaint to the Prosecutor General of Finland Office their details are below

National Prosecution Authority,
Office of the Prosecutor General
Lintulahdenkuja 4, FI-00530 Helsinki
Finland

Tel.: 029 562 0800
Fax: 029 562 0888
valtakunnansyyttaja.syyttaja@oikeus.fi

Thanks. I've no idea why this animal has not been arrested and thrown in jail where he belongs.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by 4pppp(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by ablejesus26(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
esnbrutality:
I smashed your conehead...and it pains you so much you need an epistle to remain focused...I BAD GAN!! 4GET PLAY.

You are a delinquent bottom feeding miscreant who lives off IGBOs that is why you are crying that they want their own country. Let a referendum be conducted and you are here wallowing in disgusting self pity...

AFONJA, Awon Omo IGBO ti lo!!..sho gbo??..oloriburuku omo ale...spits!!

Lool I love the way I set your cursed bororo soul on fire �
What's the business of Igbo referendum with a grass eating, product of quota system like yourself �
Igbo doesn't want any referendum connected with the fraud taliban wannabe ipob that's why Igboland continues to vote in Democratically elected govt that stands against whatever has ipob on it�
Enough of Igbo and Biafra,let's talk about your region and your angry boko haram uncles �
Why them dey kill your family with so much anger na�
Onye nzuzu ezi ara nwuru anwu �
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Idiko1: 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Actualization of independent homeland is not a child's play, and it requires ultimate sacrifices. The IPOB has shown the organization is very serious about the actualization of Republic of Igboland or Republic of Biafra based on the ultimate sacrifices endured by the group. The fight for freedom can never be left in the hands of lily-livered punks whose stock of trade includes shake and run. Even if one person is left standing in Igboland, the acreage must experience natural freedom.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by VirileNelly2420: 12:15am On Apr 08, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Why dem kanute clan like Fendi like diz. Shey na Fendi dey sponsor dem
Lol... Sponsor wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' / FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.