Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" (27626 Views)

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised / Soyinka: I Don’t Care If The Next President, VP, Speaker Are Of Same Religion / Soyinka: I Won’t Participate In June 12 Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by Angelfrost(m): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hotzone:
This is why I don’t respect some elders, imagine! U can’t own what u said even when ur intent is wrapped around ur expression and with what u did 2014/15 against Jona and good people of Nigeria yet, u don’t have remorse.

Soyinka should apologize to Nigeria

Not just Soyinka... Babangida, Atiku, Gowon, Tinubu, Bode-George, etc...

They all owe this generation a profound and unreserved apology! All of them!

Normally, they should all publicly apologize and be executed for generational treason!

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by putin2: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Useless noble . We know where you are from.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
He gives a damn what you say
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by bayelsaowei(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nonsense...So Soyinka should just goan rest...

It was a choice to vote either GeJ or buhari...so what's this old man saying..

If Nigerians aren't voting for GeJ then it had to be buhari..so by Soyinkas words he indirectly told many Nigerians to vote for Buhari...

Soyinka abeg go sleep ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
putin2:
Useless noble . We know where you are from.

Biden: Where is he from?
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by Abujason: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by JOemmy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
What is he ashamed of why can't he boldly accept that he made a mistake if nigerians don't vote gej who else is in the ballot to vote for except buhari?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by hollywater: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yeye prof,him mate dey bring development to their Country, him brought Cultism to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by Laggafin: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
And he's even lieing with big outdated Grammer as usual.. wat an old simp gutz.. Anywx grey hair is no longer honourable in dis clime.. I spit on the forehead of all dis old drags that has failed my generation.. Y"All will be so Bleep up here and the after life

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by adelekeolu(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
NO BODY ONCE TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH A FAILURE
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by foreshore(m): 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by foreshore(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by Abujason: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
heniford2:
I told you never trust any Yoruba man the can betray you at a giving time undecided

Chineke God!
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by AntiWailer: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
alsudan:
Typical of an Afonja Skull miner, always speaking from both sides of the mouth.

Like Soyinka, like Desmond Elliot.

Nigerians still remember the Shepopotamus shade to Patience Jonathan by this Cultist.

The problem with dullards like you and the other M0r0ns that clicked like is that all you had to do was quote him where he asked you to Vote Buhari.

Instead u turn to insults.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by SirAfonja: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Trust a Yoruba man at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by nairaman66(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Loosing respect for this old man speaking from both of his mouth. Shameful!
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by heniford2: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Abujason:

Chineke God!
if yoruba man say make i stand wait 4 him i go say yes sir as him dey move na so i dey move too never ever try trust them d can betray u in seconds still be laughing at you in ur front as if nothing is happening undecided

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by PROPHETmichael: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Failure is an orphan, nobody wants to associate with failure.
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by Quodseverismete: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yorubas are Judas of our time
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by preselect(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!!! Diaris god oooooooooo Diaris godooooo Diaris god oooooooooooooooooooooo

when this erudite professor saw a woman he roared like a lion. . . Now when confronted with the harsh truth of his foolishness he has cowered like a frightened kitten grin grin grin grin

What a shame to a man of such historical dignity. This man protested and went to prison bc of the killing of Igbos in the 60s. He stood up to the military government of General Otelenwuruanwu Gowon. Now see what supporting TerrorHammadu Buhari has done to him. He is looking small and senile.

Shame

All the Southern Elites who supported this abomination from Daura must live with the legacy of their disgrace. We will not forget. angry

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by Cubalabloo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nwibii:

Very correct, the election was between GEJ n PMB, so if you said don't vote GEJ indirectly you said vote PMB. Why is the Prof. acting as if he's not qualified to be called Prof.?
I expected him to come out openly as he did against GEJ and protest against PMB.
I have lost a lot of respect for the Prof. Seems old age is taking the better side of him.
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by Randomgist(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Can't this man take responsibility to the fact that he played a deliberate vital role to the emergence of president Buhari. Is it bad to have supported Buhari? What is he afraid of? If you can be bold to tell people not to vote Jonathan you should be bold, as a man of integrity, to tell them who to vote.
In fact this shows how those we think should guide us are even dumber than we are, always playing to the gallery and not ready to stick out their neck for the country they are quick to claim they love just to get the people's applaud.
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by alizma: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
This is one of the people some nairalanders depend on to direct them. Simple acceptance of responsibility he can't. Anyway when you don't have any clear reason for making certain statements, you are bound to change them when events turn out contrary to statement.
Major contenders in 2015 election were Buhari and Jonathan, if by your statement, you told us not to vote Jonathan and at the same time didn't not expect us to take that as an implied call to vote Buhari, can we then conclude that you told us not to vote in 2015 or what?
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by freemanq(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
You are one of our major problem in Nigeria
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by millionboi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Emperor59:
Jonathan and Buhari were the only 2 main contenders in 2015 elections. So, "don't vote for Jonathan" simply means vote for Buhari.
don't mind him
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by kingyakos: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
getat...even d buhari sef beta pass u. Cultist like u
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by Quodseverismete: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yorubas are Judas of our time, they will be praising you outwardly, inwardly they are plotting your downfall
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Randomgist:
Can't this man take responsibility to the fact that he played a deliberate vital role to the emergence of president Buhari. Is it bad to have supported Buhari? What is he afraid of? If you can be bold to tell people not to vote Jonathan you should be bold, as a man of integrity, to tell them who to vote.
In fact this shows how those we think should guide us are even dumber than we are, always playing to the gallery and not ready to stick out their neck for the country they are quick to claim they love just to get the people's applaud.

The comment of tonight
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by freshkpomo(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna Useni1 benuejosh Azeez
Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by meccuno: 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
Fatbam003:
Shut up you dirty ass. when u labeled a person who has made a mark in his generation taking into consideration his personal hard work as stupid old fool what then shall we label your father who throughout his entire life was a wretched cobbler because this man here is old enough to be your father.
[/s] anybody who in his wisdom believes that a Buhari is better than a Jonathan deserves to be insulted. No matter his level of education. He made his mark but has poor judgement as regards political decisions. Both of you are marrd.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" by Remman(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/522419-just-in-i-never-said-vote-for-buhari-in-2015-soyinka.html
it was either Buhari or Jonathan! So if you said no to Jonathan it technically meant yes to Buhari your best friend...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana / Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch / Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.