Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? (1123 Views)

Does This Count As Masturbation? / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Saw this Trolling comment on sb's Whatsapp.

Angela, Armed Robber dey Rape you for Night, Dicck slip out, you quickly put am back! shocked shocked sad

My mind went to Sexual Abuse post earlier today where Sister Iyaebe was 'roasted' and torn to shreds like piece of paper! cheesy grin

IS THAT ABOVE SITUATION RAPE?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by Totilopussylick(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Angela, Armed Robber dey Rape you for Night, Dicck slip out, you quickly put am back! shocked shocked sad
My mind went to Sexual Abuse post earlier today where Sister Iyaebe was 'roasted' and torn to shreds like piece of paper! cheesy grin

why wouldnt it be rape when you yourself wrote:"Angela, Armed Robber dey Rape you for Night"...what other proof do you need that it is indeed rape?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by Jennyclay(f): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
You Slowpokes should stop joking with rape. If you work in a reputable company or you have an endorsement deal with a company, they are gonna rip you off the deal or sack you just because of this rubbish you posted.

Are you people cursed?? What's wrong with you people brain?? No wonder, the government don't take you people serious. You guys joke with absolutely everything!! Mtchhheeewwww. I just pity you people. Rape is Rape and you slowpokes should stop joking with it.

Nonsense!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rape is rape. No sugarcoating. That iyaebe of a person doesn't have sense.

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by rickleye: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
I would agree to a degree with @jennyclay Rape is not something to joke with. Although it occurs a lot to femails , some men do get raped.
That said - Rape is any sexual Intercourse ( penetration ) without consent . So either 1sec or less. It is!
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by rickpat(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
RAPE IS ESTABLISHED WHEN THERE'S PENETRATION OF THE VAGINA FORCEFULLY WITHOUT CONSENT

SEXUAL ASSAULT IS WHEN YOU TOUCH THE PRIVATE PART OF A MAN OR A WOMAN DELIBERATELY WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by posty56: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:

what a dumb post, your friend bust in when you were eating , and joined you without your consent , but you grudgingly succumb because you can't say no ,did you permit/consent him to eat the food?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dick slipping out during rape can happen, but the woman inserting it back means she is enjoying what is not good for her at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by rickpat(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
rickleye:
I would agree to a degree with @jennyclay Rape is not something to joke with. Although it occurs a lot to femails , some men do get raped.
That said - Rape is any sexual Intercourse ( penetration ) without consent . So either 1sec or less. It is!
by the law..men don't get raped....it's either sexual assault or defilement in cases of minors...adult male don't get raped by the law and legal definition of rape
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
rickpat:
RAPE IS ESTABLISHED WHEN THERE'S PENETRATION OF THE VAGINA, ANUS or MOUTH FORCEFULLY WITHOUT CONSENT

FIXED
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Vinnie Vinnie Vinnie!! Na you dey ask this question?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by rickpat(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED
I don't know about mouth or anus
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by Jennyclay(f): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
rickleye:
What are you even insinuating? I don't understand, You're just a confused fellow roaming about.

In a sane forum, this post would been deleted. Then, you and op should have been banned for joking with rape.

What are you Nigerians turning into. May God heal our land!!!
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
SmellySperm:
Rape is rape. No sugarcoating. That iyaebe of a person doesn't have sense.
She was ignorant as she is a lady! Lets say If a guy is raped by 2 ladies and in d act, he stretches his hands to palm n suck boobs, is dat still rape?
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by rickleye: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
rickpat:
by the law..men don't get raped....it's either sexual assault or defilement in cases of minors...adult male don't get raped by the law and legal definition of rape

I respectfully disagree ! Quote your sources.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_males
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by rickleye: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
What are you even insinuating? I don't understand, You're just a confused fellow roaming about.

In a sane forum, this post would been deleted. Then, you and op should have been banned for joking with rape.

What are you Nigerians turning into. May God heal our land!!!

Where in my quote or diatribe am I laughing or Joking about rape ?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Dick slipping out during rape can happen, but the woman inserting it back means she is enjoying what is not good for her at the moment.
Nice one! Many People argue with Emotions! Some rationality and truthfulness needs to be applied here!
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
posty56:
what a dumb post, your friend bust in when you were eating , and joined you without your consent , but you grudgingly succumb because you can't say no ,did you permit/consent him to eat the food?
Ur example is quite Dumb too! Give me another!
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by garriAndsugar: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:
She was ignorant as she is a lady! Lets say If a guy is raped by 2 ladies and in d act, he stretches his hands to palm n suck boobs, is dat still rape?
Yes they are raping him and he is sexually assaulting them by touching and sucking their boobs.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
rickpat:
I don't know about mouth or anus

if you forcefully penetrate a woman in the anus against her will, thats rape too
if you forcefully have her sukc your dikc against her will, thats rape too!

rickpat:

so you are saying that if a gay man rapes a dude (whether gay or not) this is NOT rape?!?!?
so are you saying that if a woman puts a knife to your throat so that you should have sex with her (against your will). thats NOT rape?!
so are you saying that if your teacher forces you to have sex with her before she can gives you good grades, thats NOT rape?!
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by rickpat(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
rickleye:

I respectfully disagree ! Quote your sources.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_males
..it can't be established in Nigerian law court... there's no provision for that...rape is defined only for a female....a male has no legal definition for rape
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by posty56: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ur example is quite Dumb too! Give me another!
because your brain is to dull to figure the keyword there is "consent" as far as somebody no give you consent to touch am it is rape
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
rickleye:

Lol, and you re supporting her o! See y i said too much Emotions and bias reasoning will full this thread!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by rickleye: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
rickpat:
..it can't be established in Nigerian law court... there's no provision for that...rape is defined only for a female....a male has no legal definition for rape

Understood ! Thx
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by rickleye: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol, and you re supporting her o! See y i said too much Emotions and bias reasoning will full this thread!

I wonder o ! It's like she saw my moniker and decided to blast me. Premeditated!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by rickpat(m): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

if you forcefully penetrate a woman in the anus against her will, thats rape too
if you forcefully have her sukc your dikc against her will, thats rape too!

so you are saying that if a gay man rapes a dude (whether gay or not) this is NOT rape?!?!?
so are you saying that if a woman puts a knife to your throat so that you should have sex with her (against your will). thats NOT rape?!
so are you saying that if your teacher forces you to have sex with her before she can gives you good grades, thats NOT rape?!
just go and read criminal code of NIGERIA section 357 and 358...you will see the definition of rape by law... except your country is not NIGERIA...then it's a different issue
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by Jennyclay(f): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
rickleye:

There is this popular UFC sport man, Samuel Adesanya, who made a joke concerning rape on Twitter. I love the way the white folks handled him. I was totally in support of what they did to him.

He lost so many endorsement deals, just because of a silly joke he made about rape. I was so happy. Next time I'm 100% sure he won't make sure a silly joke again.

Like I said earlier, if this was a sane forum. You and op should have been banned.

Nonsense!!!!!
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
posty56:
because your brain is to dull to figure the keyword there is "consent" as far as somebody no give you consent to touch am it is rape
Do you know dat a Smart Alec lawyer in a court will argue dat putting back the dicck is CONSENT?
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by rickpat(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
rickleye:

Understood ! Thx
u're welcome...

nice Nick...btw
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by Queenttoast01: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Don't bring iyaebe into this, Rape is rape cheesy
Re: Sexual Abuse Controversy: Does This Count As Rape? by posty56: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Do you know dat a Smart Alec lawyer in a court will argue dat putting back the dicck is CONSENT?
go tell am judge , especially America own

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? / My Fiancée Busty Friend Crashed Our 6yrs Relationship-pls Advice / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.