Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling (67759 Views)

Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Kingcalls: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Go and read about internalized racism and stop disgracing yourself online Mr.

Most of u on this forum are just too dull...no need wasting time trying to correct block heads
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by suffering: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2022
I was indifferent about the situation until I checked her Instagram page. Now I don’t care.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by wayne4loan: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Coldie:

U are the one who is an illiterate if u don’t know that guys story of always abusing black girls just because he was dating a white girl
pls post the link of the story
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Ishilove: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2022
KimFab:

I don't exactly have a link. I saw them on a random post on IG . cry

But I have a few screenshots.
Very distasteful. The one that off me is "they're not my type". He was a proud coon, apparently.

Thanks for the shots
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by holocron: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

While he doesn't deserve to be stabbed, you dont expect peope he spent time shitting on to sympathize with him either. In a just world, the white people he loved so much should mourn him and get him the justice he deserves.
Personally I wish he survived it so he can really see how his white friends really feel about him

Well said. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by MrSly(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2022
Kingcalls:

So does that make him racist?? Is he not black?? Abeg go back to school...but this time a credible good school... u hv wasted ur years
Some know but do not know that they know. Some other do not know and they know that they do not know. But the worst are those who do not know and they do not know that they don't know. Chai!!!! Your illiteracy is factory fitted, no remedy. You even had the got to tell someone to go back to school. I lack words.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Eaglesence: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Fear women

Fear men
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Where are those fools who believes some rubbish like Karma? That shit is a lie.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2022
descarado:
Very low IQ men.

Other countries abroad stick to their own. Ev3n when they don't, they don't come online to degenerate their women but you see our men,from burning down our country to insulting their women.
I think mothers should stop wasting time breastfeeding them. Below average men.

That's how they hailed the manipulative husband of that dancer simply cos he is white. Forgetting that lady gave birth just days before insensitive act of that man.
It was only women who stood by that lady's side.
Spits
Don't believe everything you read on social media.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Nigerian women kill nigerian men always.. why is this one different? Please don't mention racism..
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Spanki(f): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2022
donaldking10:
serves the foolish black boy right.
I read he's a racist who hated and despised his follow blacks.

Have you seen the way some blacks conduct themselves? Would you like to associate with someone who lacks discipline and culture?

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Eaglesence:

Fear men
haa! tongue
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by SPAMBOX7: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Kingcalls:

Most of u on this forum are just too dull...no need wasting time trying to correct block heads
Your pride Wil make the world laugh at you someday grin
Keep it up cheesy
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by JBoss25(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Midas01:
That's really sad but that's what most of you do on this forum anyways. Insult Nigerian women all day everyday claiming white women are better.
i was about to say that
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Mrscarter(f): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Acidosis:

Baker Act got her back! cheesy You expect the police to malhandle a white murderer just because she killed her black boyfriend?

You go fear the West and their human rights na cheesy

Nope. Cops will get her they just need evidence otherwise her lawyer will get her free

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Mrscarter(f): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Maybe she on bail

You know the system in western country..

A murdere can be released on bail while her passport is been submitted and her movements is monitored
While the case is still on investigation

Maybe she wanted to flex small
Before she begin her journey in jail of no return

Exactly. Prosecution needs solid evidence otherwise lawyers can get her free on technicalities n such. She's guilty so they will get her if they aint already.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Mrscarter(f): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
TheWolfen:
Unfortunately dead men don't talk.
Nah who die lose tru tru.
I doubt if the dude will ever get justice because she won't mind telling lies to wiggle herself out of this mess.
If there is reincarnation then Dude will have sense in his next life

Even if she lies the evidence will tell the truth. Forensics will find out wat happened. It's extremely hard to fool forensics even if u knew wat ur doing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) / Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam / Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.