Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling (67850 Views)

Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
Randy100:

It's shocking that most people don't know what "racism" and who is a racist.
A black man can't be a racist toward his own race. Make una dey read. I take God beg una.
Let me enlighten you ....
CAN BLACKS BE RACIST? -

Answer
I will try to focus my rant. Can blacks be racist? The answer, of course, will depend on how you define racism. If you define it as “prejudice against or hatred toward another race,” then the answer is yes. If you define racism as “the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race,” the answer is yes. And if you define racism as “prejudice and discrimination rooted in race-based loathing,” then the answer is, again, yes. However, if you define racism as “a system of group privilege by those who have a disproportionate share of society’s power, prestige, property, and privilege,” then the answer is no. In the end, it is my opinion that individual blacks can be and sometimes are racists. However, collectively, blacks are neither the primary creators nor beneficiaries of the racism that permeates society today.

4 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

So what ?? U go back and learn more on the difference between racism and prejudice

The fastest one to speak isn't always the smartest .! Research further Mr ignorant.

Can blacks be racist towards black ?

Answer
I will try to focus my rant. Can blacks be racist? The answer, of course, will depend on how you define racism. If you define it as “prejudice against or hatred toward another race,” then the answer is yes. If you define racism as “the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race,” the answer is yes. And if you define racism as “prejudice and discrimination rooted in race-based loathing,” then the answer is, again, yes. However, if you define racism as “a system of group privilege by those who have a disproportionate share of society’s power, prestige, property, and privilege,” then the answer is no. In the end, it is my opinion that individual blacks can be and sometimes are racists. However, collectively, blacks are neither the primary creators nor beneficiaries of the racism that permeates society today.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by pinkygurl(f): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
shocked
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by NaijaCover(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bad News Here And There

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by NaijaCover(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
pinkygurl:
shocked

Meet On WhatsApp Chat Immediately, Let's Discuss
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Benwallt(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Her society sees the killed as a worthless animal hence, no fuss, she didn't commit any crime against humanity. Phew!
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Gadafii:
If she was black and the boyfriend was white, would they still commit her to that Baker treatment or what ever??

I am asking for someone
hope ya female relative nor dey plan to murd any male whitey oo?

grin

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Trojan8(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Imagine the hypocrisy...

You just created a thread wailing on how wives gets killed recently... And you're here, justifying the killing....

You must be really sick and needs urgent attention....

Most women on Nairaland are hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by sammirano: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
donaldking10:
serves the foolish black boy right.
I read he's a racist who hated and despised his follow blacks.

Na flatteee

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Timbar: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
abeg make she flex o!
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ladies and Gentlemen this is what real racism looks like.

Those of us that believe Caucasians are next to godly are not aware of what racism truly is like.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Bfly: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
How did you think we can help? Stop feeding us with shit like this. We are tired of reading bad news.

I believe they have lawyer
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Natajo2021: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
The same way Buhari is chilling after starving and stabbing Nigerians to death. When he would pays for the sins and wickedness he committed against Nigerians, nobody knows.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Gglorious: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Race ass bitch

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Rayjnr: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Acidosis:

Baker Act got her back! cheesy You expect the police to malhandle a white murderer just because she killed her black boyfriend?

You go fear the West and their human rights na cheesy

Nigerians no understand na, Dem say justice dey for black man for white man land

4 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
The demons inside every black African man always wanted a fair or white girl and this had been killing them before their time and they can't even get justice anywhere.. Next news!

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by abbey621(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Classyuniquebae:

Let me enlighten you ....
CAN BLACKS BE RACIST? -

Answer

Those who use the third definition are mixing up racism and social status. The first two definitions were spot on but the last one has nothing to do with racism. The third definition also exists in Africa, it exists in Nigeria, in Lagos, In Abuja etc., if we accept that it is racism then surely that means blacks are being racists against blacks, if we accept that it is a social class/status(Elitism) then it don't matter if you're black, white, purple, gold or blue, some people will grant or deny you certain privileges based on association(Alumnis, Illuminati, Politicians, EKO Club, Keggites etc).

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by VanTee20(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Saphiere, another reminder that evil has no gender.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Femeto: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Make them arrange boys for this girl na.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Natajo2021: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
dollytino4real:
Who die na lost o! But I know 4 sure the wicked shall die too but when, where, how time I don't know Rip to d dead

The same way Buhari is chilling after starving and stabbing Nigerians to death. When he would pays for the sins and wickedness he committed against Nigerians, nobody knows
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by KimFab: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Coldie:

U are the one who is an illiterate if u don’t know that guys story of always abusing black girls just because he was dating a white girl

I saw his tweets, too. Calling black girls illiterate and ignorant. Plus many other nasty things. I believe the blacks would have taken up this and demanded for justice, even if it's on social media. But many people are not willing to do that because of his old tweets. I checked Shaderoom to confirm this.

Once again, I'm reminded of the saying, "the internet does not forget."

Well, may his soul rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Michelle70(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
donaldking10:
just like igbos
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by pacespot(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
yanabasee:

Imagine the hypocrisy...

You just created a thread wailing on how wives gets killed recently... And you're here, justifying the killing....

You must be really sick and needs urgent attention....

How is she justifyong the killing

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Cutehector(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
cheesy
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by gambojimeta: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
donaldking10:
I saw his twitter posts as well.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by LaconicINC: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
donaldking10:
I read that report too, it was all over Twitter, how can a black man be a racist against his fellow blacks, ironic! His death is painful sha 27 years!

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by shogsman(m): 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
That boy hated his own kind with passion,may he rot in hell

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by shogsman(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
donaldking10:
If only he could be killed one more time,I knew the idiot personally once and yeah he's a professional asshole,from mouthing off to people who got more than him and his incessantly feeling of superiority I almost Punch the kid in the face

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by AngelicBeing: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.