Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling (67848 Views)

Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by eyinjuege: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
luminouz:

It's her hitting him. It's documented

There are reports from their mutual friends that she hits him normally.
But an eye witness neighbor saw part of what happened the day of the murder and reported they saw him swinging at her. She will claim self defence, and get away with it
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by luminouz(m): 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
eyinjuege:

There are reports from their mutual friends that she hits him normally.
But an eye witness neighbor saw part of what happened the day of the murder and reported they saw him swinging at her. She will claim self defence, and get away with it

You have a point.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Favor99(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
The guy never wrote racist things against black women. He never demeaned black women. If you look at the so called black bloggers that posted that nonsense in their videos you would see those tweets are fake and the tweets had no dates on them.

Even the so called Twitter page is fake it looks like a bot’s page. Why the black community wants to deny and fight this Nigerian guy justice is disturbing. Even fabricating lies against him.

Kudos and much love and respect to the Nigerian girl that confronted and drove out that killer girl and her father from the bar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by LifeSolutionsTe(f): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
ayloveit:
White woman who stabbed her Nigerian boyfriend to death is seen at a bar having a drink while her victim's family mourn.

Courtney Tailor Clenney stabbed Christian Toby Obumseli, a Nigerian-American man to death on Sunday, April 3, at their apartment in Miami.

Courtney was arrested but she threatened to kill herself so the police committed her to a mental health centre under the Baker Act

In Florida, officers can commit a person to a mental health treatment centre for up to 72 hours by using the state’s Baker Act.

Courtney has not been charged and she's walking free.

see video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ierb5pb56cU

Too bad; A Love Life that was Sweet turns Sour.

Infidelity is the cause of such stories... Pity.

This lead to my question:

" Is It Natural For Men to Have Just One Wife (Sex Mate) for The Rest of Their Life ? "

Meanwhile;

Waste No Time:

I bring to You: " Digital Wealth Secrets"

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.

“Don’t be intimidated by anything. We are not giving because we have, but we are giving because God has enabled us to do so.”
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nigerians killed everywhere both home and abroad.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by TheSociopath(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
cry
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
VULCAN:
Madam, your third definition is nothing but elitism.

Don't get it twisted.

I don't know whether it was you or the other fellow who started the insults.

But what I do know is that only he showed us a definition of racism from an acceptable source.

Instead of you to do the same, you gave us your own definitions- none of which support your claim that a black man can be a racist to another black
and the last of which is actually the definition of "elitism" not racism

You are completely off point here . Read again !
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
This one jam the curse bestowed on his ancestors who sold their brothers to slavery.
He was a self racist and said aweful things about black women simply because he was dating a white.

Slave. angry
He deserved to die undecided
Sorry.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You read and you believed.
Can you hear yourself?

So, If I type something demeaning about you on this platform without knowing you and someone else who thinks like you buys that idea without asking questions, how will you feel?

How do you feel and sleep recalling you think such way? Even our NIGERIAN LADIES on this platform are very sad at such incidence.
Some may KILL that same Lady if given the opportunity, but here you are typing such.
Which Nigerian Ladies?

Speak for yourself ooooo. Me, ehn I am eating apple as I am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by blaise26abj(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Coldie:

U are the one who is an illiterate if u don’t know that guys story of always abusing black girls just because he was dating a white girl

So he deserves to die because he doesn’t like black girls? So you too deserves to die because you don’t like that he does not like to date black women . Please learn to be compassionate. We will always have differences .

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by baby124: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lol. SMH. Hope all these small idiots on NL are learning and watching. The ones that feel comfortable insulting women of their race to make these other races feel secure. White men won’t degrade their women like you, you low IQ cretins. And they definitely will never stand by and watch their women go to jail over failed and shameless men like you! Who can come out brazenly and degrade their own women.

You have already showed the world you are an animal. Why should they believe you will treat women from other races better if you have no regard for yours? You see where I am going with this? She will never go to jail. His own words against women will be used against him to believe the domestic violence angle. Useless life, useless end!

Let’s give World Cup to his father that probably raised him with the mind to degrade women. See his end! Salute sir! You have done well. It’s what they taught him at home he came to do in the internet. Like the foolish so called lunatics we see here on NL daily.

7 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by SIRTee15: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Raalsalghul:

So how do you suggest someone goes about relating with them and protecting oneself at the same time?

Surely, we can't live in isolation.

Work with them but play with your own. Simple.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Dearlord(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
dollytino4real:
Who die na lost o! But I know 4 sure the wicked shall die too but when, where, how time I don't know Rip to d dead

Why are everyone attacking you?
Did you offend them , because I see nothing wrong in what you said
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Lorrialla: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
= W︆︆elco︆︆me to the be︆︆st s︆︆ex da︆︆tin︆︆g s︆︆ite – – w︆︆w︆︆w︆︆.︆︆H︆︆o︆︆t︆︆24︆︆.︆︆p︆︆w
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by 2braithe: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
planetx:
Who cares if he is based in the US. He can still be an African coon just like you have black American coons and they have been there 500 years

You actually said this:
You people do not know oyinbos apart from your limited interactions with the few one's that come to Nigeria.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by drmuchin: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Serves the black guy right
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by 2braithe: 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
luminouz:

You are still seeing through your black Vs white lens.

I'm talking about justice,not revenge. Should he die when he has done no wrong and the killer walks away?
The comments here are saddening. Well, I'm not even surprised. Tribalism is part of our Nigerian psyche I guess.

The dead is dead,we can't change that.
What we can change is what happens after the death which is justice!
The community that is supposed to stand and get justice for him has been rubbished by this same "him".

Mind you,in foreign countries most people see through the black vs white lens.
It is undebatable that if the reverse were to be the case,by now,the black guy would have lost his freedom.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by 2braithe: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
wingmanIII:

Have you ever been with black Americans ( akata) ?

No but what are hear about them aren't nice.

He doesn't have to come out publicly to say that.If he were to be a white,we would call him racist!
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by 2braithe: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ishilove:

Thank you.

It seems he was sorounded by rachet black girls that's why he was always mouthing off about them.

Tbh what I hear about black people isn't appealing at all.
He might not be far from the truth,but coming out to say these is totally off.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by dollytino4real(f): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dearlord:

Why are everyone attacking you?
Did you offend them , because I see nothing wrong in what you said
they are why am here dear

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by dollytino4real(f): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
maasoap:

Lol at your statement. That statement is equally applicable to the non-wicked now. Abeg, yarn something intelligible
ok sir
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by dollytino4real(f): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Natajo2021:

The same way Buhari is chilling after starving and stabbing Nigerians to death. When he would pays for the sins and wickedness he committed against Nigerians, nobody knows
yes o karma
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Misterone: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
ayloveit:
White woman who stabbed her Nigerian boyfriend to death is seen at a bar having a drink while her victim's family mourn.

Courtney Tailor Clenney stabbed Christian Toby Obumseli, a Nigerian-American man to death on Sunday, April 3, at their apartment in Miami.

Courtney was arrested but she threatened to kill herself so the police committed her to a mental health centre under the Baker Act

In Florida, officers can commit a person to a mental health treatment centre for up to 72 hours by using the state’s Baker Act.

Courtney has not been charged and she's walking free.

see video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ierb5pb56cU
to those saying stupid things about Nigeria, take note
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by emmyN(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
KimFab:

I saw his tweets, too. Calling black girls illiterate and ignorant. Plus many other nasty things. I believe the blacks would have taken up this and demanded for justice, even if it's on social media. But many people are not willing to do that because of his old tweets. I checked Shaderoom to confirm this.

Once again, I'm reminded of the saying, "the internet does not forget."

Well, may his soul rest in peace.

He made those tweets at 17, barely an adult, and incapable of critical thinking. It would be hypocritical to judge him based on that one tweet. In fact, we know a lot of people write things online, not because they mean it, but to court the media attention that comes with it.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2022
wingmanIII:

Go ahead pop champagne! Another Igbo boy down. Bloody tribalist! Hate will surely choke you. Eediot!

Another ignorant self-loathing, racist and tribalistic igbo coon down. You should take your frustrations out on his murderer not me who’s just calling a spade, a spade. Tobe Obumseli was a coon who met his waterloo at the hands of the white babe he worshipped.

If you like let my comment pain you till u die, I don’t care.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Funny how the same people who high five the hate train against Nigerian women want to turn around and point fingers though.

Toby was a self hating Nigerian who for reasons best known to him felt he needed to bring down his own race to be accepted into the white circle.

And he died for what he believed in, after all they say something must kill a man.
But the great fela once sang a song that says;If you die ,you die for nothing.

Next case!.

But I don't see what Tobi said as any different from what mosdii and the others say here and are cheered for it every day . undecided.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Rawhumper(m): 12:24am On Apr 11, 2022
And my sisters in Europe and here are on my neck to link me to a white girl......even my 16year old niece in Germany wants to link me
too but I don't know why I don't show
interest...na juju like they ask me or just
natural instinct.

quote author=MALIGNANTGuest post=111808201]
You read and you believed.
Can you hear yourself?

So, If I type something demeaning about you on this platform without knowing you and someone else who thinks like you buys that idea without asking questions, how will you feel?

How do you feel and sleep recalling you think such way? Even our NIGERIAN LADIES on this platform are very sad at such incidence.
Some may KILL that same Lady if given the opportunity, but here you are typing such. [/quote]
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by jclassiq(m): 5:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Classyuniquebae:

You are the ignorant one here . Go research on the dead black man and what he said about black people and black women , then come back and read the above comment again !
And this supposed statement he made about black people is carried by which newspaper? Or which media platform? Is it on a video?
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 11, 2022
That's how one carried a kitchen knife with her and was walking bare footed on the streets of Nsukka after 10 pm after having disputes with her husband
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by SPAMBOX7: 6:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Coldie:

Illiterate go and check the meaning of internal racism.

Go back to school u think being educated is by speaking English
Bro he Don Do you have wounded him enough grin
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by SPAMBOX7: 6:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Kingcalls:

Hope u are satisfied now
Go and read about internalized racism and stop disgracing yourself online Mr.
Re: White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling by descarado: 7:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Very low IQ men.

Other countries abroad stick to their own. Ev3n when they don't, they don't come online to degenerate their women but you see our men,from burning down our country to insulting their women.
I think mothers should stop wasting time breastfeeding them. Below average men.

That's how they hailed the manipulative husband of that dancer simply cos he is white. Forgetting that lady gave birth just days before insensitive act of that man.
It was only women who stood by that lady's side.
Spits

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.