Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello (13452 Views)

APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu / Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by iampeterben(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2022
KOGI State governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, on Saturday said that he is confident of getting the 2023 presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC) ahead of other presidential aspirants on the platform of the party, including Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, and the party’s national leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Governor Bello expressed this view in response to a question at the ongoing Second GYB Annual Seminar for Political and Crime Correspondents and Editors, saying he is not afraid of other presidential hopefuls in the ruling party, as all indicators show that he is in the best position to win the 2023 elections for the party. 

The governor noted that though Tinubu and other personalities founded the ruling party, the foundation they laid was not enough to build the party as there were other things to be put in place for it to stand. 

He said: “To answer your question, whether I am scared of other contestants for the presidency. You mentioned Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and others. I will say no. I am not scared of anybody in the contest for the APC presidential ticket. 

“Tinubu and others are founding members of the APC, but foundation is not enough. I will defeat all the other aspirants, because I have all it takes to be a champion. My performance in Kogi State will speak for me.” 

He stressed that there are over 16 million Nigerians with Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) already waiting to vote for him in the 2023 election, saying he believes that Nigeria will do more with younger persons in power. 

In his address at the programme, National Coordinator of the Yahaya Bello Presidential Campaign Council, Senator Jonathan Zwingina, said the huge success of Governor Bello’s declaration ceremony had already sent shivers down the spines of others, adding that the Kogi helmsman possesses the right qualities to lead Nigeria, with uncommon humility.

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/apc-presidential-primary-im-not-afraid-of-tinubu-osinbajo-others-yahaya-bello/?utm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma

1 Like

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by nazicartel(m): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2022
This guy is just wasting his time. He should go and seek for something good to do with his life. The last time I was in Kogi was 2yrs ago. There was nothing to show that they have a governor. The state was just like Abia state then. Maybe he has done something tangible now. But this guy and Okezuo should be flogged for being failures to their respective states

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by MDK777: 7:43am On Apr 10, 2022
GYB2PYB InSha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Tinubuadvocate: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2022
Immediately this boy leave office efcc should pick him up and parade him what nonsense is that you are just spending money any how.

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by GooodHardDick: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2022
In a sane country like the US, Canada and UK. Yahaya bellow, Tinubu, buhari, orji uzor kalu, and Co would have been chilling in jail by now angry

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 10, 2022
Go n sit down

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by ABIODUN105(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2022
Yahaya Bello please try your luck again another time not 2023 sir

10 Likes

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by helinues: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2022
True but you need to be afraid of your own shadow

grin

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by simpleseyi: 8:30am On Apr 10, 2022
Everybody is talking about Tinubu. Even his opponents are talking about him. Have you ever heard Tinubu talk about anybody? Definitely No. Tinubu is the topic today. Tinubu was the topic yesterday. Tinubu will still be the topic tomorrow

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by datopaper(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Yahaya Bello is making impression. He wants to be notify.

If you remember Peter Odili? It will answer your curiousity.

Carry go.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Just be giving urself false hope

10 Likes

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Proudlycanadian: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
The people speaking victory around this guy are not his true friends.
PS. Follow luxastoria_ng on Instagram for a giveaway also ensure to like a pic or two, you have nothing to loose.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Akara and miemie talk

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by dahnimoh(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
K
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Deserea: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
Who is Tinubu

Oh, Tinubu you mean!

10 Likes

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by nanauju(f): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
cry
Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
To start with, nobody is afraid of Osinbajo, so no news there. Secondly you are not afraid of the others because deep down you know you are not contesting to win. Yahaya Bello is only contesting to raise his profile for 2031!!

8 Likes

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Tumininu9192: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Joker
Keep deceiving yourself

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Mikelarteta(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jagaban will receive the shock of his life. We are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello by Mooh247: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
cool

If they don't mention Tinubu's name they can not campaign

Tinubu is the S.I unit for measuring Political success

Yeye Bello better stop decieving himself

108 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Arrests 250 ‘Illegal Revenue Collectors’ / Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED / 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.