Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu (17462 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by dynicks(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2022
A presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, yesterday, urged party delegates to choose wisely during the presidential primary, in the interest of the future of the country.

Tinubu, who met with APC delegates in Ondo State, said he is the best choice for the country.

His words: “My running is not because I need pockets of money; that has passed. I am running because of my love for the country, my people, commitment to development, and giving value to education and a better future for our children.“I’m a better thinker and a better doer. I want to be delegated to distinguish us and separate us like a dip of kerosene on top of the water.

“Many of us are running, running for doing it or doing it is a promise. If not delivered, you will suffer a setback.

I, Bola Tinubu, am the sole runner. I know the way, I have seen it. I did it in Lagos. I turned the IGR around. The state is now a reference point. I’ll rebuild and unite, and develop Nigeria. We’ll use our diversity for prosperity rather than division.

“I will serve Nigeria. I am promising you that Nigerians will see the performance. Just choose me. I can do it, I have done it you can see the model in Lagos.

“When they talk about my health, I tell them, I’m not looking for a wrestling job, I don’t want to beat Ronaldo

“I’m ready to serve Nigeria and I promise that Nigeria will see prosperity and performance because I have done it before.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/apc-primary-im-ready-to-serve-not-to-make-money-tinubu/

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 7:38am On May 27, 2022
This man is too arrogant, Nigerians aren't your Lagos puppies

You are only running to massage your life ambition ego

You are not Ronaldo, but by Sunday you would become Michael Jordan

325 Likes 31 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by dynicks(m): 7:39am On May 27, 2022
Tinubu would perform no doubt atleast much more than buhari......

But I think he's much more interested in the paraphernalias a person gets to experience being the president of a country.........

GCFR FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA- The most populous black nation on earth......omo! The tag na prestige abeg!!

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by luwiizy(m): 7:39am On May 27, 2022
Another London hospital tourist, with their usual cocktail.

317 Likes 30 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Finneseguy1(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2022
Super story

322 Likes 29 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by ambale(m): 7:43am On May 27, 2022
Always claiming Lagos model

Is the lagos model even top notch in the first place

There's more to leadership than this

But let's see how it goes, if the populace decides to try you out good for them.

301 Likes 34 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by MadamVanessa(f): 7:43am On May 27, 2022
shocked

Lol

We all Know that you're ready to loot endlessly. There's no passion in you to serve, but there's much passion in you to steal.

357 Likes 43 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 7:44am On May 27, 2022
grin you've made enough money from Lagos treasury. Now you want to serve not loot

290 Likes 33 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2022
ambale:
Always claiming Lagos model

Is the lagos model even top notch in the first place

There's more to leadership than this

But let's see how it goes, if the populace decides to try you out good for them.
Im wondering why he can't claim osun also. Always Lagos that our ancestors already laid the foundation yet our sons can't be governors

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 7:50am On May 27, 2022
You are not in race to make money

Perhaps you fit insult us because your loot don pass Nigeria money as it was in osun

344 Likes 46 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Foolishbuhari: 7:54am On May 27, 2022
Yeah same way you didn’t make money in Lagos. Clap for yourself!

On tifnubu's neck I stand gidigba

324 Likes 42 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Enwhen(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2022
2023 no going back , On Tinubu manhood we stand

277 Likes 38 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Maxymilliano(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2022
Lol ... What figure of speech is that ?

We know the way he served Lagos without enriching himself ... Olofoo !

303 Likes 37 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Danwakae(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2022
On Baba Tinubu preek I stand, sai baba Mai nasara

247 Likes 32 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by chatinent: 7:56am On May 27, 2022
Carry the love go your house, old man. You've looted Lagos dry...you and those agbero-turned men-in-suits you put in power.

We don't want the old version of loot, agberoism, arrogance, pride, and terror combined in one old cargo.

Yes, you have money, you are richer than Osun and blabla, allow the young rule. It's clear you are there for the trophies.

Only the incident at Lekki tollgate disqualifies you! Y'all old men deserve the same shame you show Nigerians when you fail.

I wonder how men who should be in prison forever are still given the microphone.

You never condemned this epidemic Buhari; you'll be Buhari proMax.

Nigeria is not for you.

This election will shock you. I pray make you no catch stroke.

It's not like any of the other aspirants are any better tho.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Moferere: 7:59am On May 27, 2022
Absolutely

213 Likes

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Macphenson: 8:04am On May 27, 2022
Thief. We ' ve seen how you "SERVED" in Lagos. Oleriburuku.

276 Likes 39 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by OBALOLA55(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2022
ON TINUBU MANHOOD WE STAND GIDIGBA cool

266 Likes 27 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:13am On May 27, 2022
If Politics isn't about making more money to you, then stop collecting 10% of Lagos revenue immediately you thief

275 Likes 31 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by dynicks(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
If Politics isn't about making more money to you, then stop collecting 10% of Lagos revenue immediately you thief
lol...Bros, u really have become a torn on that man's flesh...... Aswear make tinubu just no catch you one on one.... grin

Forget old age appearance, forget his wrinkled and aged dick, forget this shaky hands, forget his often damped behind,.....one one one, the man fit knack you better choke-slam!!

269 Likes 27 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by helinues: 8:15am On May 27, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Mooh247: 8:16am On May 27, 2022
cool

We all know Tinubu is the best man for the Job.. they just attack him for no reason

234 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Bobloco: 8:19am On May 27, 2022
My running is not because I need pockets of money; that has passed.--Tinubu

278 Likes 28 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Keepamsafe: 8:33am On May 27, 2022
Omo. The ball has entered my court.

While some are standing gidiba on tinubu balls shocked. Must be the iron balls of Thor shocked

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Dailymice: 8:33am On May 27, 2022
shocked
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by ZUBY77(m): 8:33am On May 27, 2022
We don't need your services.
Let's finish with the Alpha Beta you gave us in Lagos first.

Crook.

275 Likes 34 Shares

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Okunga: 8:34am On May 27, 2022
Bullionzilla…. na man you be!

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Muideen6013(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2022
Owoo kinnn tolowo..
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Manny21: 8:34am On May 27, 2022
He is admitting that he has been stealing money before. Now he is tired of stealing.

278 Likes 33 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC: Buhari Expecting Resignation Of Adebayo Shittu / Sowore, Co-Defendants Have Met Bail Conditions, Will Be Freed Today- Falana / Radio Biafra Launched In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.