Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,519 members, 7,857,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. (4531 Views)

Guys Show Ur Sunday Food!! / Romantic Sunday Food: A Nairalander Cooked For Himself / Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:

Thought we had a deal, Ariza?

A slowpoke here cloned my account and you're all over the forum showing your hatred over an innocent sugar boy like Kriss.

Create a feud between two ladies? cheesy
This is funny. Why should I?

You must be delusional to think I would in anyway make a deal with you Davash grin . I've made you realize that several times but you fail to comprehend.

Unlike you dude I don't hate, at least not on a sugar boy sugar cane selling boy.cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Kriss216: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Palema007:
You must be delusional to think I would in anyway make a deal with you Davash grin . I've made you realize that several times but you fail to comprehend.

Unlike you dude I don't hate, at least not on a sugar boy sugar cane selling boy.cheesy cheesy
Unlike Magnoliaa, you're silly and intelligent, at least.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Palema007:
Imagine the audacity.... I laughed out loud reading that. grin grin grin

So delusional!

grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:

Unlike Magnol iaa, you're silly and intelligent, at least.
Another strategy! cheesy grin Divide and conquer.. Kris you are way below bar, your strategy no hold water at all.

I follow intelligent and smartest people here, Magnolia is one of them, that should tell you a lot. So boy, who are you to think your opinion counts to me?

Obolo ni bobo yii sha.... grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Kriss216: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Palema007:
Another strategy! cheesy grin Divide and conquer.. Kris you are way below bar, your strategy no hold water at all.

I follow intelligent and smartest people here, Magnolia is one of them, that should tell you a lot. So boy, who are you to think your opinion counts to me?

Obolo ni bobo yii sha.... grin cheesy
grin grin

I love you Ariza. kiss kiss

Tell me, what are you having for lunch?

Please don't bring Mango into this now wink

Just me and you...Kriss and Ariza.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:

grin grin

I love you Ariza. kiss kiss

Tell me, what are you having for lunch?

Please don't bring Mango into this now wink

Just me and you...Kriss and Ariza.
I don't do kids....child abuse.

Don't use me as a hiding place from the whooping whip of Magnolia. Next time don't hop on female mentions to instigate what is not. Okay?

Bye!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin
Boy obviously bit more than he could chew... Next time he will know better not to. grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Kriss216: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Palema007:
I don't do kids....child abuse.

Don't use me as a hiding place from the whooping whip of Magnolia. Next time don't hop on female mentions to instigate what is not. Okay?

Bye!
We'll make a perfect pair, Ariza. Evening newspaper and sugar boy. Glorious!

Magnoliaa is bittered. I dumped her, so she turned her love for me to hatred. I understand.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Palema007:
Boy obviously bit more than he could chew... Next time he will know better not to. grin

Make he go take medications and plaster take hold body for now. cheesy He's obviously a wounded dog tryna' redeem its dignity.

Let's leave him be to nurse his wounds for now; he is in sifia pains. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by kayperry: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And small boys get whooped in the ass, dear.

If he cannot respect himself, I'll drag him to hell and back and teach him to always jump and pass my moniker next time for the sake of that self.

Yiimu, what do you feel chris would think about any 'guy' getting all the attention he feels he should be the one getting from you just curious
Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2022
kayperry:
Yiimu, what do you feel chris would think about any 'guy' getting all the attention he feels he should be the one getting from you just curious

Welcome, village member. I see you have come again. Who is Chris? Who am I giving attention to? I was putting a troll in its place and you think this response correlates to...what?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by kayperry: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Welcome, village member. I see you have come again. Who is Chris? Who am I giving attention to? I was putting a troll in its place and you think this response correlates to...what?

its just an instance hence "chris', nothing emphatic and like i said just an instance
Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2022
kayperry:
its just an instance hence "chris', nothing emphatic and like i said just an instance

Instance of what?? Why did you mention a Chris? Why did you comment that in response to me? What attention is your hypothetical Chris supposed to be getting from me? Ki lo tun mu emphatic wo nu oro yi bayi?

God, I offend anybody for my former life wey come decide to punish me with suffering of dumb quotes for this life? cry

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2022
kayperry:

I am a bitter feminist. You think I am in a relationship? grin grin

Even if I was, how does dragging a troll mean giving all the attention I should be giving him to another guy?

It's a real wa o.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by kayperry: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I am a bitter feminist. You think I am in a relationship? grin grin

Even if I was, how does dragging a troll mean giving all the attention I should be giving him to another guy?

It's a real wa o.

your exhibition is one of the major problems wannabe feminist have, like i said it just an instance, an harmless one why so worked up undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
kayperry:
your exhibition is one of the major problems wannabe feminist have, like i said it just an instance, an harmless one why so worked up undecided

Instance of?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by kayperry: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Instance of?

If laby B gives more of her attention to Mr b than Mr A feels he deserve, what do you think would most likely be Mr A emotional thoughts towards Mr B
Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
kayperry:
If laby B gives more of her attention to Mr b than Mr A feels he deserve, what do you think would most likely be Mr A emotional thoughts towards Mr B

Who is lady B? Who is Mr. B? Who is Mr. A? What do they all have to do with my comment that you initially quoted?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by kayperry: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Who is lady B? Who is Mr. B? Who is Mr. A? What do they all have to do with my comment that you initially quoted?

pele, face ur studies
Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
kayperry:
pele, face ur studies

Sorry for what? I should face my studies, but you mentioned me. Who even told you I'm schooling...for me to be facing any studies? Think of it yourself. Aren't your mentions to me always pointless? I was on my own, I don't quote you...and now since you've been quoting me, you've not said one tangible thing.

I will always respond to you civilly. Today, you claimed I was getting worked up. I calmed and continued in asking you questions...you cannot say anything no more.

Is this all making sense to you?

From Chris to instance to lady B to claiming I'm giving someone all the attention someone else has been getting and asking me how he would feel... like, dude. Are you okay?

Not one single clear or coherent point have you made.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
kayperry:
pele, face ur studies

No, let's hash this out. I'll not drop it.

Do you not fancy the idea of having me backed into a corner? Here's another chance.

Explain to me what you meant you said this to me:

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
kayperry:

I am still waiting for your response. And here, why should Mr A feel entitled to Lady B's attention and that he deserves more? Is he dating Lady B? Because I don't get why he'll be feeling bothered over whom she has decided to give this so-called attention to.

@bolded, Mr. B is the one feeling somehow over the lack of attention, what has Mr. A's emotional thoughts got to do with anything? Does he know Mr. B before? Why should he feel anything?

And where do I fit in into all these precisely?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by kayperry: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I am still waiting for your response. And here, why should Mr A feel entitled to Lady B's attention and that he deserves more? Is he dating Lady B? Because I don't get why he'll be feeling bothered over whom she decided to give this so-called attention to.

@bolded, Mr. B is the one feeling somehow over the lack of attention, what has Mr. A's emotional thoughts got to do with anything? Does he know Mr. B before? Why should he feel anything?

And where do I fit in into all these precisely?

The trio are just neighbours nothing more, however mr B got to know about mr A cos Lady B in her dilusion is alway trying to use mr A opinion to emasculate Mr B whenever her armory fails, mr A is a diick anyways cheesy
You come in as a JUDGE if you want,... is Mr A assumption/opinion about Mr B admissible and on what grounds.

incases where ladyB uses mr A outburst against mr B ... should it be considered valid??
Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
kayperry:
The trio are just neighbours nothing more, however mr B got to know about mr A cos Lady B in her dilusion is alway trying to use mr A opinion to emasculate Mr B whenever her armory fails, mr A is a diick anyways cheesy
You come in as a JUDGE if you want,... is Mr A assumption/opinion about Mr B admissible and on what grounds.

incases where ladyB uses mr A outburst against mr B ... should it be considered valid??

OK. So this has absolutely nothing to do with me nor this thread nor the dude I've been dragging? Cool. That was what I wanted to establish: You gave me a meaningless mention that has no bearing to nothing. So I am well within my rights to go all on ignoring your hypothetical scenario.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by kayperry: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

OK. So this has absolutely nothing to do with me nor this thread nor the dude I've been dragging? Cool. That was what I wanted to establish: You gave me a meaningless mention that has no bearing to nothing. So I am well within my rights to go all on ignoring your hypothetical scenario.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH / Can I Bleep My Brothers Wife / Mrbolt Vs Airforce1 Who Is More Sexy! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.