Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. (4517 Views)

Guys Show Ur Sunday Food!! / Romantic Sunday Food: A Nairalander Cooked For Himself / Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:
You got problems with Mariah or just jealous?

You tried doing this same shit you're attempting now with Ishilove and I on some thread, and here you are again, no darling, it's not Magnoliaa you should have tried or should be trying this shit with.

Your bullshit will not fly here, not now, not this time.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2022
brain54:
Calm...
Some fights are not worth the trouble.

Leave me be and stay out of my mention, okay?

Let him come and thrash out the basis for his claims here with me.

You don't see him when he goes about constituting a nuisance, right? You don't see him when he goes about denigrating women?

Now you're not going to tell him to chill and fk off with his attempt at manipulating my comment and trying to set me up with Maria?

But nooooo, I am the one that should stay calm.

You're preaching to the wrong person.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by brain54(m): 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=Magnoliaa post=111844769]

[color=#770077]Leave me be and stay out of my mention, okay?

Let him come and thrash out the basis for his claims here with me.

You don't see him when he goes about constituting a nuisance, right? You don't see him when he goes about denigrating women?
Ok o...!
Explode like an atomic bomb!
If you like you can also locate the nearest transformer and hit your head on it.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:
You got problems with Mariah or just jealous?

Or it seems like it's about to become a You problem or issues for you fast.

Are you in love with me or something? Or why do you tenaciously go after evening newspaper feminists? Like, is it a psychological complex? You shame the women you wish you could relate with on here? Huh?

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Kriss216: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Quote her very well. You know her correct monicker now, don't you? I am not giving her an unnecessary mention. So go ahead and do that since you feel there is a fight here or shit to set us up against each other. cheesy cheesy She ain't dumb, she ain't stupid, and we got no problems. My address to that dude is very plain to understand and wouldn't be misunderstood. Now we cannot say the same about you now, Kriss, can we?
@bolded.

You're too petty.

Mariah will be laughing at you seeing this. Seems your guilty conscience is playing pranks on you.
Like, you think I have time for nonsense here?

I get things done without minding who suffers it. Go fvck yourself if you think I care about you or whatever! I asked a simple question and you're blabbing nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
You've been viewing for minutes Kriss216. What are you typing? Cat got your thumbs?

I swear I'll turn the heat of this shit up on you, doubt it not.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:

@bolded.

You're too petty.

Mariah will be laughing at you seeing this. Seems your guilty conscience is playing pranks on you.

I get things done without minding who suffers it. Go fvck yourself if you think I care about you or whatever! I asked a simple question and you're blabbing nonsense!

Good.

You better be responding fast.

If them born your mama well, respond to me and leave Maria's name out of this and let's see how long you'll last 'cuz it ain't about her. It's about what you claimed.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Kriss216: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Or it seems like it's about to become a You problem or issues for you fast.

Are you in love with me or something? Or why do you tenaciously go after evening newspaper feminists? Like, is it a psychological complex? You shame the women you wish you could relate with on here? Huh?
Darling, stop bleating. I can't be in love with a character like you. You're demonic and poisonous for my liking.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:

@bolded.

You're too petty.

You be devil for your former life? You once innocently accused me of same thing you are doing now(joining heads) , Davash go and eat shit

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Good.

You better be responding fast.

If them born your mama well, respond to me and leave Maria's name out of this and let's see how long you'll last.
You better ignore kriss he’s just a small boy constituting nuisance on this forum

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:
@bolded.

You're too petty.

Yes, dude! Saying I am petty is factos! Who doesn't know that?!!!!!!! Tell me who?

You will have time for this nonsense. Oya, explain the reason why you asked if I was jealous or I have issues with Maria for me.

Get that one done. Would you mind coming to fk me for me instead? smiley Because the way you go on hopping on women's matter, you must not be getting some pùssy. I doubt it, dood.

Who suffers for what? Shey nkan o ma se e bayi? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Kriss216: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
You be devil for your former life? You once innocently accused me of same thing you are doing now(joining heads) , Davash go and eat shit
Zzor, go and sleep. This is beyond you

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:
Darling, stop bleating. I can't be in love with a character like you. You're demonic and poisonous for my liking.

Hahahahahahaha. But you won't leave me alone! You won't stop quoting me and following me everywhere on NL. grin grin grin Peeps, come and see the work of God.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Two can play the manipulation game. grin grin grin

Tell me this first, Kriss216. What cheap psychology websites have you been reading from?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:

Why you too like wahala and stop dragging Mariah into it. How many years dem ban your other account lol

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:

Ohhh, you don't mean it. Are you saying there's some spiritual dimension to this shit that cannot be seen beyond what is visible on this thread?

Kai. You don log for another account dey switch. It's only me you want to attack with 2 accounts? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:
Zz or, go and sleep. This is beyond you

Even your profile picture for how long has been a jibe at feminists. grin I am a feminist, but you supposedly do not give a fk about me. How nice. We're coming to your case with feminists. Let's still put it in a cooler.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
You better ignore kriss he’s just a small boy constituting nuisance on this forum

And small boys get whooped in the ass, dear.

If he cannot respect himself, I'll drag him to hell and back and teach him to always jump and pass my moniker next time for the sake of that self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And small boys get whooped in the ass, dear.

If he cannot respect himself, I'll drag him to hell and back and teach him to always jump and pass my moniker next time for that self.
I am sorry magnolia,I am sorry for the insults.pls dm me.
Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Ishilove: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss ti fa werey loyan grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Candidlady: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ishilove:
Kriss ti fa werey loyan grin

Had to ask a friend the meaning of your post grin cheesy

You Yorubas are something else!! How can one pull a madman's breast? OMG cheesy cheesy
Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Had to ask a friend the meaning of your post grin cheesy

You Yorubas are something else!! How can one pull a madman's breast? OMG cheesy cheesy
tongue
Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:

@bolded.

You're too petty.

Hahaha this right here got me laughing out loud! grin grin grin grin grin

Let's see.... From posting childish rants about women, to insulting female monikers, to creating issues between female monikers. Oh let's not forget how you go about clicking on new topics to be the First to comment ( comments which are 99.9% ridiculous anyways.) I wonder the level of abuse the "new topic" link have suffered from you though just to achieve your stupid quest. Lol. Dude ! all these things are nonsense and Yes! Not only do you have time for it, you live for it! You live for that NONSENSE! Without Nl redpillers validation heaven knows what your life would amount to! grin

Come down from your high horse dude! Stop forming dope! At least not on the thread you tried to create feud between two ladies! Who does that?

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Mariangeles(f): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yes, dude! Saying I am petty is factos! Who doesn't know that?!!!!!!! Tell me who?

You will have time for this nonsense. Oya, explain the reason why you asked if I was jealous or I have issues with Maria for me.

Get that one done. Would you mind coming to fk me for me instead? smiley Because the way you go on hopping on women's matter, you must not be getting some pùssy. I doubt it, dood.

Who suffers for what? Shey nkan o ma se e bayi? undecided

Don't be offended by Kriss' comment.
I understand that you meant well for others as well.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Kriss216: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Hahahahahahaha. But you won't leave me alone! You won't stop quoting me and following me everywhere on NL. grin grin grin Peeps, come and see the work of God.
Following you everywhere? Babe, you think so much of yourself cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Palema007:

Let's see.... From posting childish rants about women, to insulting female monikers, to creating issues between female monikers. Oh let's not forget how you go about clicking on new topics to be the First to comment ( comments which are 99.9% ridiculous anyways.) I wonder the level of abuse the "new topic" link have suffered from you though just to achieve your stupid quest. Lol. Dude ! all these things are nonsense and Yes! Not only do you have time for it, you live for it! You live for that NONSENSE! Without Nl redpillers validation heaven knows what your life would amount to! grin

Come down from your high horse dude! Stop forming dope! At least not on the thread you tried to create feud between two ladies! Who does that?

Nigga thought he some fly, smart motherfker, I tell you. grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Kriss216: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Palema007:

Thought we had a deal, Ariza?

A slowpoke here cloned my account and you're all over the forum showing your hatred over an innocent sugar boy like Kriss.

Create a feud between two ladies? cheesy
This is funny. Why should I?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:
Following you everywhere? Babe, you think so much of yourself cheesy

Shey e don come down for your body, ba? Quote me on another thread to yarn okoto again. undecided

Mariangeles:
Don't be offended by Kriss' comment.
I understand that you meant well for others as well.

It's all good, babe. It's all good.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Kriss216: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Shey e don come down for your body, ba? Quote me on another thread to yarn okoto again. undecided

It's all good, babe. It's all good.
smiley
Darling, are you in competition with anyone?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:
Darling, are you in competition with anyone?

You should know that better than anybody else.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Kriss216: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You should know that better than anybody else.
You love me...you can't deny that.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Nigga thought he some fly, smart motherfker, I tell you. grin
Imagine the audacity.... I laughed out loud reading that. grin grin grin

So delusional!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! / Should You Marry Whom You Love Or Love Whom You Marry / Is MouthAction Demeaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.