Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,716 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times (34318 Views)

What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Sannisege: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Toks2008:

Without osinbajo, who is Tinubu?

Osibanjo was one of the advisory council that transformed Lagos state.

Yes Tinubu sure knows how to pick good brains but the fact that he recommended osinbajo means he is good and capable but Nigeria is not a commodity to be traded for a good will.
You are contradicting yourself. The fact that Tinubu recognized Osinbajo’s talent mean he can recognize many many more talented people that can transform every segment of Nigeria. That’s the hallmark of leadership. Which talents has Osinbajo put forward?

3 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by samwash(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
umoslink:
Is high time we begin to think straight and forget about political parties and think about individual that can take nigeria out this mess

Do we vote individuals in our present day Nigeria?
I don't think so, we are wired to vote for party. Even if the savior of Nigera comes out from SDP, PDP,etc. Majority of Nigerians will still vote for APC, thinking it's the party that will save the nation.
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Bastardlyrich: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Toks2008:
I just love Osinbajo. As they say in Yoruba,... "Egun nla lo ma jo keyin" (it is the biggest masquerade that dances last)

The world awaits, Nigeria awaits, the host of heaven awaits the chosen one to declare his interest.

On the day he declares, the land of Nigeria will rejoice, the world will nod in unison and the host of heaven will endorse him as the next president of the most populous black nation on earth.

Clear road for the man wey sabi.

*Professor Yemi Osinbajo*
How won't you love osubanjo.
Osubanjo is a Yoruba Muslim and you are a Yoruba Muslim too.
I will like to see how the incompetent dwarve will win as we can see,in these adminstration the mere commissioner for burial and house boy has failed.
Ss/se is already locked for obi, ameachi or atiku.
We no dey vote Yoruba Muslims.
Sir please always advice me you are a man in your 90s and I'm just a 28 years old young man busy enjoying youth and life.
I will appreciate your advice as these life is too sweet for young men like me and we make mistake.
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Proflere: 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nwodosis:
Without Tinubu, who's Osibade? What stops him from seeking blessings from Tinibu? Now this how he's going to thank Tinibu. If this is how the Yorubas love themselves, then I prefer how the Igbos hate themselves.
Let us hear word. Your dad loves the same girl you love and you think he is going to give you his blessing to go on and marry the girl?
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by omoiyalayi(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
If anyone shld get the APC ticket for the presidency it shld be anyone from outside the government

I don't think Amaechi or Oshinbanjo who has been in the corridor of power and see nothing wrong in this present condition of Nigeria shld be given the ticket

because if u ask me what are they coming to do that they cannot do or influence to make happened in the seven years of been in power that they must be president before it happened

Let's even look @ their performance in their various departments presently

Amaechi - as a minister of transport what progress can we point to as his achievement to warrant given him presidential ticket. The only achievement he can point to is the train which in my opinion leave much to be desire with over inflated award contract. How has the train benefited the ordinary Nigeria The road are still in shambles. He focus only on train as if that is where our start and finished

Osinbanjo - as a vice president abeg what can Osinbanjo point to as his achievement on this present government Buhari said he would handle economy when they were campaigning what has he done to improve the live of ordinary citizens apart from money he was sharing because of 2019 election just to induced the voters that they pretend to call traders money.

If you give them (Amaechi & Oshinbanjo) Microphones to comment on the achievement of this government they will never see anything wrong with what's on ground

Is it that kind of people we should hand over the affair of this country to again If we do they will continue with the current excuses they are giving us now
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Sannisege: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
deltaprincess:

Neophyte!!
Cabal cannot control primary elections that produces Presidential candidates. Rather, political allies and network are the major factors that produces such candidates.
Tinubu has the broad range and resources to emerge the preferred candidate.
wow a lady with brains. Kudos!
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Elvis2kay: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
samwash:
After the failed years of APC & what they have done to the Nigerian economy, you still expect me to rejoice if an Ameachi, Osinbajo or Tinubu is getting the ticket to contest for the seat of the president.
I wonder what APC will use to campaign this time around & their manifesto.

APC or PDP they are the same people my brother just look for a better WIZARD among them and vote him.
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Freebills12: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
trutharena:
If Osinbajo is able to beat Asiwaju to the APC ticket, we will support him with all we have.

That means there is a new king on the block and the best thing is to fall in line.

I would love to see how this plays out coz it will be part of our political history.

Let the game begin!

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

Is Osibanjo not the Vice President of Nigeria? What has he done to resolve the ugly crisis in Nigeria? Will he change immediately he becomes the president?
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by aviara: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
After Tinubu is kicked out of the race, yorubas will change the story from " On Tinubu mandate we stand" to "south west for president"

But the main wailing is when Buhari announces his consensus candidate, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Tareq1105: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nwodosis:
Without Tinubu, who's Osibade? What stops him from seeking blessings from Tinibu? Now this how he's going to thank Tinibu. If this is how the Yorubas love themselves, then I prefer how the Igbos hate themselves.

If you were Osinbajo you will do more. What do you expect him to do when some Northern governors, including orthom of Benue state PDP, are urging him to come out? I want to believe he's informed Tinubu. He won't do such without informing him.
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Judgesledge(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
wolesmile:
I for like make Osinbajo win. But dem no go allow am win. Na Tinubu get the APC ticket. I can bet my left scrotum on that...
careful bros, remember you lost the right one when you betted that PMB was heaven sent to fix naija. Eunuchs no de fashion again

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by ttobizz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
WATCHOVER:

You look very confused

Are you neighbors?
Cos I'm confused too
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Tareq1105: 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
aviara:
After Tinubu is kicked out of the race, yorubas will change the story from " On Tinubu mandate we stand" to "south west for president"

But the main wailing is when Buhari announces his consensus candidate, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.

You think Buhari is stupid? Buhari would not back someone that is politically bankrupt. Amaechi that Wike wouldn't allow to win one polling booth in Rivers State and you expect him to pick him. That would be political suicide for Buhari. Even if he loves Amaechi so much, he won't risk it.

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Toks2008(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sannisege:
You are contradicting yourself. The fact that Tinubu recognized Osinbajo’s talent mean he can recognize many many more talented people that can transform every segment of Nigeria. That’s the hallmark of leadership. Which talents has Osinbajo put forward?

I know you will pull that card.

Unfortunately Nigeria needs a technocrat at this point in time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by IncredibleWrite: 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
trutharena:
I am thinking Osinbajo is the purported Buhari’s candidate.

For Bashir to even be bold to tweet this speaks volume.

My fears is that Osinbajo is the only candidate that can break Asiwaju power in the center currently and it’s going to be really 50/50 game between them coz loyalties will be split.

However, so far one of them gets it, we are very fine by it in the West.

May the best man wins.
Bashir's post is in respect to his House of Rep Ambition.

Amaechi is Buhari's candidate. I thought this should be clear to everyone by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
E SAA Fe te saa
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by yetunsbay(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nwodosis:
To me thou,no how no how na BAT go still clinch the ticket
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Toks2008:
I just love Osinbajo. As they say in Yoruba,... "Egun nla lo ma jo keyin" (it is the biggest masquerade that dances last)

The world awaits, Nigeria awaits, the host of heaven awaits the chosen one to declare his interest.

On the day he declares, the land of Nigeria will rejoice, the world will nod in unison and the host of heaven will endorse him as the next president of the most populous black nation on earth.

Clear road for the man wey sabi.

*Professor Yemi Osinbajo*

Osinbajo’s candidacy is dead on arrival. He may not even declare, forget what you read in the papers by his sychophants urging him to run, I know for a fact that he knows he cannot win a primary unless he is a consensus candidate. He will be embarrassed in a primary contest with Tinubu and Amaechi. Consensus can tear the party apart, why would Buhari risk tearing the party apart for someone who has not earned the right to contest and contributed nothing to the formation of the party? Common sense would tell people that If Buhari is not supporting Tinubu, he will not add further humiliation by suppprting his protégée. If Buhari is picking a consensus candidate, it will be Amaechi or Fayemi!

The writing is in the wall for Osinbajo, his political naivety has put him in no man’s land. Fayemi wants to be president but you don’t see him encouraging his supporters or creating proxy support groups because he has been in politics long enough to know when the odds are stacked against you, you keep quiet. I can give you this guarantee. If Tinubu doesn’t get the ticket and Amaechi doesn’t get the ticket, Osinbajo will not be the compromise candidate. It will likely go to the man who just kept quiet….Fayemi. This is a trend in Nigerian politics, Fayemi is a political scientist a ph.D holder in political science, he knows the game as a student of Nigerian politics, he knows all leading aspirants tend to knock themselves out and the eventual winner is selected be it Balewa, shagari, Obasanjo, Yaradua Buhari. If Tinubu/Amaechi don’t get the ticket and for some reason the they insist the ticket must come to SW, it will fall on Fayemi not Osinbajo because Osinbajo would have created too much bad blood!!!! The Tinubu camp will never suppprt Osinbajo after his betrayal and like it or not APC need the Tinubu camp onboard. APC needs Tinubu, APC needs Amaechi, APc needs Fayemi, APC don’t need Osinbajo…..he is the most dispensable of the contenders, I.e the one you least need to keep happy!!!!

Personally, I would prefer Amaechi but I cannot see new PDP getting the chairmanship and the presidency. Apc was a merger between AD, PDP and CPC. CPC has been president and as I said New PDP has been selected as Chairman by CPC. The logical move is for the ticket to go to AD. If it is going to The AD faction it will not go to Osinbajo for reasons mentioned above, if Tinubu is deemed unsuitable then it will be Fayemi.

3 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Savagery101: 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
OSINBAJO FOR PRESIDENT
TINUBU FOR VICE

YOU HAVE MY VOTE 100% grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by caracas: 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
It will be Tinubu vs Osinbajo for Apc ticket.
And Atiku vs Wike for the pdp ticket.
Otondos every where
Oga your next president is between Amaechi n Peter obi the rock………
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by yetunsbay(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Saxxon:

Isn't it funny how this useless fake pastor that has not even declared his intention to run for president is the same guy causing mayhem through his online e-rats? He hasn't declared interest, but the coward won't allow others that have indicated their interest to rest.

Once Osinbajo's media dogs see that you're the man of the moment, they start to attack you and fire from all cylinders. They did it to Tinubu, and then Peter Obi, now it's Amaechi's turn.
I can feel ur pain

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
trutharena:
I am thinking Osinbajo is the purported Buhari’s candidate.

For Bashir to even be bold to tweet this speaks volume.

My fears is that Osinbajo is the only candidate that can break Asiwaju power in the center currently and it’s going to be really 50/50 game between them coz loyalties will be split.

However, so far one of them gets it, we are very fine by it in the West.

May the best man wins.
so it’s more about seeing your tribesmen win
Irrespective of if he’s deluded prick?
Na why e no go better for Nigeria las las

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by yetunsbay(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
This criminal fake tradermoni pastor. Both you and that old bullion van thief called Tilumbu will never near the presidency. While Tilumbu becomes the president of Iragbiji Town Union, you will be the presiding pastor of RCCG, Okitipupa Branch
See pain.....chai

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by goslowgoslow(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Short man devil wan declare.
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by WhizdomXX(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
wolesmile:
I for like make Osinbajo win. But dem no go allow am win. Na Tinubu get the APC ticket. I can bet my left scrotum on that...
We shall see.
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by WhizdomXX(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
wolesmile:
We will see.
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by yetunsbay(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

How won't you love osubanjo.
Osubanjo is a Yoruba Muslim and you are a Yoruba Muslim too.
I will like to see how the incompetent dwarve will win as we can see,in these adminstration the mere commissioner for burial and house boy has failed.
Ss/se is already locked for obi, ameachi or atiku.
We no dey vote Yoruba Muslims.
Sir please always advice me you are a man in your 90s and I'm just a 28 years old young man busy enjoying youth and life.
I will appreciate your advice as these life is too sweet for young men like me and we make mistake.
grin cheesy grin cheesy
PYO is a Muslim ? Really
Are you really "Olodo" ? Like wetin u Sabi sef ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by yetunsbay(m): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
omoiyalayi:
If anyone shld get the APC ticket for the presidency it shld be anyone from outside the government

I don't think Amaechi or Oshinbanjo who has been in the corridor of power and see nothing wrong in this present condition of Nigeria shld be given the ticket

because if u ask me what are they coming to do that they cannot do or influence to make happened in the seven years of been in power that they must be president before it happened

Let's even look @ their performance in their various departments presently

Amaechi - as a minister of transport what progress can we point to as his achievement to warrant given him presidential ticket. The only achievement he can point to is the train which in my opinion leave much to be desire with over inflated award contract. How has the train benefited the ordinary Nigeria The road are still in shambles. He focus only on train as if that is where our start and finished

Osinbanjo - as a vice president abeg what can Osinbanjo point to as his achievement on this present government Buhari said he would handle economy when they were campaigning what has he done to improve the live of ordinary citizens apart from money he was sharing because of 2019 election just to induced the voters that they pretend to call traders money.

If you give them (Amaechi & Oshinbanjo) Microphones to comment on the achievement of this government they will never see anything wrong with what's on ground

Is it that kind of people we should hand over the affair of this country to again If we do they will continue with the current excuses they are giving us now
As a Principal can you allow ur Vice to put out his individual plans without you appending or not ?

Bia, C-in-C dey clearly different from Vice shey u hear
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by Bastardlyrich: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
yetunsbay:
PYO is a Muslim ? Really
Are you really "Olodo" ? Like wetin u Sabi sef ?
Does an afonja have religion,they are fake Muslims and Christian's.
Muslim they are not, Christian they are not just jujuju worshipperss.
My friend who claims he is a Christian is in occur,in the north they know they are fake Muslims and here in ss/se we know that they heard almost all occult group and claim they are Christian.
Even they will tell you by theirselves that they don't take religion seriously.
I can call theivenubu a Christian and to he house boy a Muslim if I want.
They don't have any religion
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by chukwuibuipob: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
coolNo wahala.As long as it is NOT OBI HIM TU LIE(a renowned man with one wristwatch lipsrsealed grin)or ATIAKU frimpong from Cameron(this one go make his friends RICH and the masses can KILL themselves
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by onuman: 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Michelle70:
Osinbajo, Amaechi or Tinubu will likely get the ticket.

Please stop the bullshitting.
Because of Nigeria's skewed and lopsided political structure created by northern Nigeria through its military dictators, no southern presidential candidate can win Nigeria's presidential election if northern region supports a northern presidential candidate.

Osinbajo as VP once said that Nigeria does not require any further political restructuring.
A presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 states before proclaimed winner. Very
apolitical Osinbajo.
Fulani-controlled northern region has 19 states and Abuja proliferated there in the old Northern region.
Osinbajo or any other southern presidential aspirant declaring intent is different from winning the presidential election if northern region supports a northern presidential candidate.
Re: How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times by olamike02: 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Michelle70:
Osinbajo, Amaechi or Tinubu will likely get the ticket.
Umahi may pull a surprise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs 2016 Budget / Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Toll Collection Goes Cashless Today / I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.