Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773036 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 1:10am On Apr 04, 2015
cao:

The struggle is real...Chei! Chineke biko save me from myself.

Hw na, somfin dat is a gud tin sef...cant kip buying d same game evry yr wit little changes
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:01am On Apr 04, 2015
dimdim001:

Hw na, somfin dat is a gud tin sef...cant kip buying d same game evry yr wit little changes
You know I've no issue with buying biennially for the same exact reason.
The fact it's the only game I seem to play now, I haven't even ventured to watch BBC iPlayer or Crackle, talk less of actually playing any other game. In fact the only time I play any other console game is when I'm at work.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 04, 2015
dimdim001:

I cldnt find ur ID tho, mine is dimdim007...I prefer BF4 to BF:Hardline, to me Hardline is jst a revamped BF4, doesn't deserve an entire new game...infant BF4 is d real war game, y d hell will i b playin' cops & robbers on d war zone...Thankfully I played d 2 betas of Hardline & it rily helped me in deciding dat d game ain't for me...gonna wait for BF5 wen dey create anoda masterpiece WAR GAME
BFH looks like GTA V on Frostbite 3. The police and thief concept just isn't as appealing as all out warfare.....jets, tanks, gunboats. Gonna wait for BF5 as well. Wont mind BF: Bad Company 3. I play on PC tho. Checked ur stats and they re impressive. So much BF 9ja players in ur platoon also
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 04, 2015
cao:

It classified your post as spam and then proceeded to ban you. The anti-spam bot is the [web ro]bot used to identify & block spam, it also automatically bans the poster who posted said spam. Sometimes, it can be overzealous and you get a false positive.
Hmmn. Dint post no spam. All i know is i tried quoting a post and it told me 'i wasn't allowed to perform that action'
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 04, 2015
I wonder how you guys play FPS on consoles tho. Aiming with ur analogue sticks must feel rather awkward as compared to aiming with a mouse. I dont see myself playing FPS online on consoles. I go just dey die anyhow sad But nothing weeks of practice wont fix, right?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I wonder how you guys play FPS on consoles tho. Aiming with ur analogue sticks must feel rather awkward as compared to aiming with a mouse. I dont see myself playing FPS online on consoles. I go just dey die anyhow sad But nothing weeks of practice wont fix, right?

Believe me you won't require weeks. In my case 2-3 games gave me a proper orientation enough to begin to dominate.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
cao:

For me Ghosts was the first COD I played, but according to the folks that played it before me - it's the worst because it was seen as a repetition of Modern Warfare (or was it Black Ops, shrugs), but the one thing they all said it had going for it was Extinction. Now, I'm not even going to call myself a pro, as some of y'all may have seen my PSN motto - "I suck at aiming", while others will remember my dislike of FPS until I tested one and actually enjoyed it. And Advanced Warfare was one brilliant game - it's Campaign mode is the buisness, I've dabbled in its MP - still suck at it, but I do have an uncanning luck at Kingslaying, hearing a guy yelling how the frak did I shoot him in the face*, while I'm dead last and the actual literal walking target is always priceless.

*we literally run into each other and then pop goes his head.

I swear ive seen that psn motto somewhere before...cant wait to snipe ur yansh online grin

Psn id: justscorchONE
Or
heatwaveONE
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
youmour:

I swear ive seen that psn motto somewhere before...cant wait to snipe ur yansh online grin

Psn id: justscorchONE
Or
heatwaveONE
I actually added you yesterday, na you way dey waste time...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
cao:

I actually added you yesterday, na you way dey waste time...

grin as i see the request my mind just sweet me somehow,i been no know say na u oh
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dazekid(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

I actually play FPS on both console(PS3) and PC. Generally, I don't have any issues with either just that I find PC gaming a lot more convenient as opposed to consoles. Just like Cao, I am chilling my console gaming till there is a PS4 slim(if they release one).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Bless you bro. I dont get how someone ll say CoD MP is better than BF MP? My ID is _x_MastaChief_x_ Feel free to check out my BF4 stats on battlelog. As for CoD i still play Modern Warfare MP via LAN with my friends. Never played CoD online b4 but its pretty much the same. I recently played Ghosts online using a friends console tho and gameplay and pretty much everything else was the same with MW. They only added some new perks and gamemodes like Kill Confirmed. I'm guessing u play or ve played BF online. So u sef drop ur ID.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KBNmopaikg....i compared it to your beloved battlefield...and battlefield seems a lot easier and lame if u ask me...by the way, thats me playing online
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
gmyguy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KBNmopaikg....i compared it to your beloved battlefield...and battlefield seems a lot easier and lame if u ask me...by the way, thats me playing online

Lol imagine how easy u dey kill men,even on newbie difficulty on BF4 its not that easy..enjoy ur COD bro,battlefield4 is the closest in actually being in war,not this contra that u are playing
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
youmour:

Lol imagine how easy u dey kill men,even on newbie difficulty on BF4 its not that easy..enjoy ur COD bro,battlefield4 is the closest in actually being in war,not this contra that u are playing
do you know how long it took to get that good...there's a reason y COD is more popular than BF...go figure. Thanks...i'll take it as a compliment that i make it look like contra
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
dimdim001:
Y'all claiming to play COD & BF online, drop ur ID's lets chk & confirm dat u indeed play/played the MP, I've encountered many pple dat mke mouth like dis and dey havnt played squat, som dnt even play online at all, bt na dem go argue pass...and Gmyguy, Ghost is d worst COD ever, even COD freaks knw dat...To me, Battlefield MP is d best shooter out dere...if u guys wanna continue dis argument, den prove uve played both by dropping ur IDs, otherwise u can pls try to spare us d headache of reading all d arguement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KBNmopaikg....anyway...anybody playing crappy twisted metal would say Ghosts is the worst COD...probably cos its the most difficult. Advanced warfare to me is my worst...but different strokes for different folks. And FYi Ghosts was 2nd best game of the year after GTA V when it came out
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2015

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
gmyguy:
do you know how long it took to get that good...there's a reason y COD is more popular than BF...go figure. Thanks...i'll take it as a compliment that i make it look like contra

Whia u see compliment?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
gmyguy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KBNmopaikg....anyway...anybody playing crappy twisted metal would say Ghosts is the worst COD...probably cos its the most difficult. Advanced warfare to me is my worst...but different strokes for different folks. And FYi Ghosts was 2nd best game of the year after GTA V when it came out
advanced warfare is better than ghots
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
purplekayc:
advanced warfare is better than ghots
well...i guess. but am a COD ghosts addict and i sold off my advanced warfare and even GTA V
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
gmyguy:

Have u played BF b4? I'm sure u ve'nt so dont be quick to judge BF. BF is lame? Tell me how driving Tanks and blowing up buildings and bringing down skyscrapers is lame. In CoD go on a 7 killstreak and u call in a chopper. In BF u can be ur own pilot and blow shit up. U say BF is easy but its how experienced ur opponents are that mkes the game easy or difficult. In ur video u were obviously playing against noobs who dint know how to press their controllers.....like d guy at 3:39. He just stood there waiting for u to kill him. So if u ask me judging by ur vid CoD is easier.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
gmyguy:

Dont know how true dat is but even if it is and Ghosts won 2nd best, CoD has a big fanbase and no matter how shit their game is pple will still play it and vote for it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 2:00am On Apr 05, 2015
suxxman:

Wats the model or ur PC?

THE MODEL IS ASUS N550JK-DS71T 15.6
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 5:42am On Apr 05, 2015
gmyguy:

This is 1 of d reasons I dislike COD, it breeds campers & ur video even buttresses dat point, imagine u laying dwn in d open! *tsk tsk tsk* of course u can try dat in COD cos pple hardly move arnd, evry1 is hiding in 1 corner of a building or som sort waiting for som1 to pass by so dey can get an easy kill (like u did in a couple of places)...If dey try dat in BF, I wld blow d building dey r camping in & collapse it on deir head, if dey go to d roof to camp, I wld fly a chopper & spray d whole roof

gmyguy:

And to react to dis statement, not 2 burst ur bubble bt u r far from gud oo, u did many noob mistakes...Also, wen u wanna begin to knw gud players, dey always aim for d head & hit deir mark all d tym even if deir target is in motion...won't knock ur hustle dwn tho, ure trying, nice video...I believe dat gameplay wz from a last-gen console, right?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2015
dimdim001:

This is 1 of d reasons I dislike COD, it breeds campers & ur video even buttresses dat point, imagine u laying dwn in d open! *tsk tsk tsk* of course u can try dat in COD cos pple hardly move arnd, evry1 is hiding in 1 corner of a building or som sort waiting for som1 to pass by so dey can get an easy kill (like u did in a couple of places)...If dey try dat in BF, I wld blow d building dey r camping in & collapse it on deir head, if dey go to d roof to camp, I wld fly a chopper & spray d whole roof

And to react to dis statement, not 2 burst ur bubble bt u r far from gud oo, u did many noob mistakes...Also, wen u wanna begin to knw gud players, dey always aim for d head & hit deir mark all d tym even if deir target is in motion...won't knock ur hustle dwn tho, ure trying, nice video...I believe dat gameplay wz from a last-gen console, right?

I sabi play,i sabi play.na so i go fall my hand for BF4.BF no get perks oh,no be COD when u go kill 5 men dem go give u drone or one bullsh1t, for BF4 every kill is earned.

Persin wen dey play COD go find am hard to adjust to BF

But

Persin wen dey play BF go be god for COD

grin wallahi
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2015
We don hear-o, okay boys boys, you're all pretty...moving on...if you must continue make a COD vs BF post, put all your well thought out points there. Let's get back to topic.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2015
purplekayc:
Max Payne 2, brings back the good old laptop gaming days, man I loved that game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2015
dimdim001:

Dude, camping is an art. Shebi, its easy to kill an immobile target, that you know isn't gonna move?!...So why do guys score crazy kill streaks, if its so lame...Camping is annoying, but it takes a real pro to camp. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE PLEASURE OF SNEAKING UP ON A CAMPER AND JUST STABBING HIM
Unfortunately, i haven't played BF, and i definitely dont spend as much as you do on Games, but i didn't realise the topic is an age old rivalry. But to be objective, i guess BF has certains pros over COD. The only COD i like is Ghosts, cos it was difficult for me to master the online gameplay. The only reason i still play it is that i haven't got a worthy successor. But with what you've said about BF, i might just consider. After all, i'm not an infinityward shareholder. But also considering moving on to a different equally addictive genre
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2015
gmyguy:

Dude, camping is an art. Shebi, its easy to kill an immobile target, that you know isn't gonna move?!...So why do guys score crazy kill streaks, if its so lame...Camping is annoying, but it takes a real pro to camp.
Unfortunately, i haven't played BF, and i definitely dont spend as much as you do on Games, but i didn't realise the topic is an age old rivalry. But to be objective, i guess BF has certains pros over COD. The only COD i like is Ghosts, cos it was difficult for me to master the online gameplay. The only reason i still play it is that i haven't got a worthy successor. But with what you've said about BF, i might just consider. After all, i'm not an infinityward shareholder. But also considering moving on to a different equally addictive genre
Oh boy you no dey hear English again? I don talk already, move it along, let it go. Create a thread.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2015
cao:

Oh boy you no dey hear English again? I don talk already, move it along, let it go. Create a thread.
Mrs Max payne...kilode
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
cao:

Max Payne 2, brings back the good old laptop gaming days, man I loved that game.
graphics are a lil bit outdated
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
purplekayc:
graphics are a lil bit outdated
It was released in 2003, of course it's outdated.
gmyguy:
Mrs Max payne...kilode
I don talk my own.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
cao:

Port harcourt gerh grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
youmour:

Port harcourt gerh grin
Pele, I no be PH girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.