Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (776144 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
cao:

Not that glamorous, I work as a functional games tester for certification testing of Xbox One games and media apps. Not in-house though, technically you could say we are sub-contractors. Although, the workspace is in Microsoft. I can't actually say what games I'm currently testing or infact I can't actually say some of the ones that have been released either due to the fact that we do test content updates (patches, DLCs, add-ons etc) as well. Damn NDAs. At some point, I'll have to actually ask for a copy to get the specifics.
Oh, it can be frustrating & annoying as hell, but it has its rewards. My department aren't really to bothered about QA bugs, they are more concerned that the game/apps passes Microsoft's requirements (functioning leaderboards (in-title and hub), stability & integrity of the title, correct error messages, forced sign out, yada yada. I won't even attempt to start talking about compliance testing, once in a while I venture there.
All Xbox games must pass the requirements/submission quality before they are released. Right now my butt is too tired to attempt to write my usual essay, so I will just try not to crash into my tablet.

Thank you so much for the reply and the insight.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Alexefex:
Yes, I have the Order!!!

Wow! Nice. Have you started playing it?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Who's played Fallout 3 here?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Alexefex(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2015
goofyone:

Wow! Nice. Have you started playing it?

Finished it.... it's ridiculously short. Didn't take me 2 days and I only play after getting home from work.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Alexefex(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2015
goofyone:
Who's played Fallout 3 here?

Played it on Xbox 360... eons ago
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2015
Alexefex:

Played it on Xbox 360... eons ago
How was it? Someone's brought it to me and i just don't "feel" it at all.
You played Infamous Second son?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2015
Alexefex:

Finished it.... it's ridiculously short. Didn't take me 2 days and I only play after getting home from work.
Nice! Really wanted to pre-order the game then. Just didn't work out.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Alexefex(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
goofyone:

Not a fan of infamous.... if you like a sandbox, first person shooter... then it's not bad at all.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
goofyone:

Fallout 3 can be a bit slow at the beginning but after leveling up and getting a few perks then the game becomes so much more enjoyable. If you like shooters may sure you get the head shot perk and the slow motion one, sweet!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
LordReed:

Fallout 3 can be a bit slow at the beginning but after leveling up and getting a few perks then the game becomes so much more enjoyable. If you like shooters may sure you get the head shot perk and the slow motion one, sweet!
Perhaps I'll take up this game again. I been just replaying Hitman Absolution all this time. THanks for the tip.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Alexefex(m): 5:24am On Apr 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
They ve no point anymore. No direction. I lost interest after the 3rd game. Revealations....i think. Ubisoft are only making money off the franchise

I've been waiting for someone to say this.... I'm glad I got over the whole AC frenzy. Black flag was the last one I played... and I swore not to play any again. They keep improving on the gameplay but with no tangible story line. The gameplay is only half d game... the story usually reels one in.
"The Order" is the shortest game ever but the storyline is so good, I have played it over and over again. Let AC rest please.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dsaynt: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Currently playing Mortal Kombat X on PS4. Awesome game! got it before the release date of 14th April. Got it on the 10th. New characters, New Brutalities and fatalities including x-rays. The next gen graphics and effects are off the hook!. Now for each player you can choose out of 3 different fighting styles.
Finally, a fighting game worthy of the Ps4. I had waited so long for such that I had to buy UFC to cool me down though that one is more like a fight sim.
Once I don practice enough I would go online for challenges. grin

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dsaynt: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Alexefex:

Not a fan of infamous.... if you like a sandbox, first person shooter... then it's not bad at all.

I've got Infamous Son...not really a fan. Its mediocre in my opinion.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Starwars: Battlefront

The game doesn't look exciting
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ekstraz(m): 2:28am On Apr 18, 2015
ALL PS4: Played "Shadow of Mordor" finished it though nit was good....

Finished the last of us very hard mode n it was crazy
FINISHED THE ORDER 1886 6hrs for each difficulty
I just love the hard modes

Waiting for GOD WAR on ps4 sha
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 18, 2015
Ekstraz:
ALL PS4: Played "Shadow of Mordor" finished it though nit was good....

Finished the last of us very hard mode n it was crazy
FINISHED THE ORDER 1886 6hrs for each difficulty
I just love the hard modes

Waiting for GOD WAR on ps4 sha
How did you like the last of us?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Alexefex(m): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2015
goofyone:

Played Last Of Us On Ps3 Then Got It When The PS4 Came Out And Still Enjoyed It 100%!!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ekstraz(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2015
goofyone:

the last of us is a rare gem my man..... Finish n play "left behind" on ps4 u go enjoy d game if u a good player
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Alexefex(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ekstraz:
the last of us is a rare gem my man..... Finish n play "left behind" on ps4 u go enjoy d game if u a good player

Played It... Last Year!!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by persona: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
you guys we are trying to promote video games and anime/manga in Nigeria.Kindly support us www.doujutsu.com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by persona: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
we are also looking for people who can write video game reviews.please follow DoujutsuNG on twitter and mention if you are interested
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
persona:
we are also looking for people who can write video game reviews.please follow DoujutsuNG on twitter and mention if you are interested

Im interested oh,if im getting paid though
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
the walking dead season 1
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Uncharted 3. Hard mode
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gyarados(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2015
Heroes lore n other rpg games
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by persona: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2015
we need freelance writers for now.once we start getting traffic.pay will come.Let's just create a community for now.not everything is about money
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sniperwolf(m): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2015
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2015
persona:
we need freelance writers for now.once we start getting traffic.pay will come.Let's just create a community for now.not everything is about money
I understand what you're trying to do, but you should make a new thread, instead of infiltrating this one.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by persona: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Unfortunately.I can't and sorry for infiltrating you thread. Thanks.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
persona:
Unfortunately.I can't and sorry for infiltrating you thread.
Err...click on the Create New Topic while you're on https://www.nairaland.com/gaming , it really isn't hard. Plus, your NL history proves that you know how to create a thread. No need to be sly by adding your email address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.