Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775199 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DenisRock(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2016
samted:

www.oceanofgames.com never had any issues there. plus they give full and single links. zip or iso files. just make sure u have idm.
OK thanks...really cool and addictive game series.kinda surprised more people aren't playing it.By the way do u need to download the base game to download the expansion packs as well?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2016
DenisRock:

OK thanks...really cool and addictive game series.kinda surprised more people aren't playing it.By the way do u need to download the base game to download the expansion packs as well?

yup. base game is a must. and they have videos for the installation of the expansion packs cos it can be tricky
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
Why give me customisation with no real customisation? They should have just given me two choices - male or female, shikena. Look at me thinking they were about to give me Mass Effect level of customisation, way to go, giving me small false hope. Oh well...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Far Cry 3

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
cao:
Why give me customisation with no real customisation? They should have just given me two choices - male or female, shikena. Look at me thinking they were about to give me Mass Effect level of customisation, way to go, giving me small false hope. Oh well...

I feel the damn same way,and the maps are damn too small and cluttered no space to even position well to plan a strategy,the multiplayer is even worse cos its all about running aimlessly and shooting like a fool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2016

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
cao:

I thought you suck at aiming? BTW is it for the PS3? I heard the PS3 version is wack.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
purplekayc:

Yeye game.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
LordReed:

I thought you suck at aiming? BTW is it for the PS3? I heard the PS3 version is wack.
I do suck at aiming. It's the PS4 version. The PS3 has no single player campaign mode - only multiplayer & zombies, so that's a hell no from me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Cullinane: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2016
orfilla4:
I'm currently playing Clash of Clans and Dota2. They are 2 of the most popular games today.
Please join my CoC clan. It's a new clan with focus on war and trophy pushing. Clan name is Princeps. Look for the one with the leader name as Lucien. Tell him Cullinane from Nairaland referred you. He will make u a co-leader. Thanks.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2016
cao:

I do suck at aiming. It's the PS4 version. The PS3 has no single player campaign mode - only multiplayer & zombies, so that's a hell no from me.

Ahh so you've transitioned to the ps4. Congrats grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emeka71(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
Playing Tank.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hi guys,Does anyone have a sweetfx shader injector for implementing SMAA Antialiasing for Mad Max game on Pc? i ran it at 2560 * 1440p, but i figured i could get the same image quality at 1080p with the right SMAA implementation.Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
LordReed:

Ahh so you've transitioned to the ps4. Congrats grin
grin grin grin ...now if I can just get Witcher 3, so I can waste my life...

Rocket League.
This game na wa-o, I don miss ball plenty times, but it's fun.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 18, 2016
CoD!!

Legit!! angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 4:09am On Jan 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
CoD!!

Legit!! angry grin grin
Played BO3 multiplayer yesterday, man my aim sucks, I was literally canon fodder. At several points, I literally ran into the bullets. I kinda feel sorry for the folks during my first team deathmatch - I just kept laughing at myself, while listening to music, with my mic on...I know I even scolded someone for not killing me during another match.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 6:13am On Jan 18, 2016
cao:

grin grin grin ...now if I can just get Witcher 3, so I can waste my life...

Rocket League.
This game na wa-o, I don miss ball plenty times, but it's fun.

Your sucky aim at work I guess lol.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 7:42am On Jan 18, 2016
LordReed:

Your sucky aim at work I guess lol.
Sometimes Turbo Boost is not your friend. There I am, trying to score a goal and I press O, only for me to pass under the ball, because it decided to bounce. Another time, I just dey turn the car dey hit air - I was literally running round the ball in circles. The only game where six people (3v3) can miss the ball completely and hit each other (and maybe explode). It really is a fun game, I can see why it's doing so well. Glad I picked it up from PS+.

Xbox folks will finally experience it next month. Plus, it actually supports cross platform gaming (PS4 and Windows).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
cao:

Played BO3 multiplayer yesterday, man my aim sucks, I was literally canon fodder. At several points, I literally ran into the bullets. I kinda feel sorry for the folks during my first team deathmatch - I just kept laughing at myself, while listening to music, with my mic on...I know I even scolded someone for not killing me during another match.
Aiming is usually a general problem for everybody. Anyways i thought consoles had auto aim features?? That should help a little bit na....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Aiming is usually a general problem for everybody. Anyways i thought consoles had auto aim features?? That should help a little bit na....
I've never noticed it in MP, noticed it in campaign mode though.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
aiming is one of the main reason I prefer to play any fps or rpg game on PC....hopefully the said game wud have a PC version...mouse makes precision on point...no need for auto ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
cao:

Sometimes Turbo Boost is not your friend. There I am, trying to score a goal and I press O, only for me to pass under the ball, because it decided to bounce. Another time, I just dey turn the car dey hit air - I was literally running round the ball in circles. The only game where six people (3v3) can miss the ball completely and hit each other (and maybe explode). It really is a fun game, I can see why it's doing so well. Glad I picked it up from PS+.

Xbox folks will finally experience it next month. Plus, it actually supports cross platform gaming (PS4 and Windows).

Interesting, it seems cross platform play will finally happen on current gen consoles.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Not exactly auto aim more of aim assist and usually with varying degrees of help. It still requires skill from the player.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
swagifted:
aiming is one of the main reason I prefer to play any fps or rpg game on PC....hopefully the said game wud have a PC version...mouse makes precision on point...no need for auto ...

I still miss mouse and keyboard precision and speed but I got better using a controller so its not so bad.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by mikaelson: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pls where can I hacked my ps3 superslim...for cheap pls help me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Currently replaying Call of Duty:Advanced Warfare on Hardened difficulty wink
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
tziz:
Currently replaying Call of Duty:Advanced Warfare on Hardened difficulty wink
Too easy. Play it on Veteran! lipsrsealed
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 7:00am On Jan 19, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Too easy. Play it on Veteran! lipsrsealed
grin grin
I will definitely, right after i finish the Hardened mode..
Oh how i love FPSs! cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2016
LordReed:

I still miss mouse and keyboard precision and speed but I got better using a controller so its not so bad.
I think av seen a universal mouse and keyboard that you can map your controls to emulate PS4 and xbox one controls...that will be a steal ...esp for those games that are exclusive to consoles
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by diamond16: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Currently playing GTA V and love it like very first time grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Greenbuoy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
N o n s e n s e
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jbichene(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Am currently on GTA V online for the first time , I don't just seem to understand how the whole thing works. also earlier GLO got my ass kicked on three matches in FIFA 16 cos my ntwrk kept freezing and making the game slow

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.