Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775255 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
You guys should leave @cao alone now,na by force?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:28am On Feb 07, 2016
OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood.
Okay, liking this, well what do you know those PS+ games don't suck. Plus, the music is sweet.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Therock5555(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hello pals, I need your help, I downloaded the walking dead season one from playstore, hacked it with my lucky patcher and unlocked all episodes, the problem started when I tried downloading the episode 2,the download was using my phone ram till It began showing memory low, pls is there anything I could do?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vyntra(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
I got a UK amazon gift card,how do they charge for delivering items like video games CD 2 Nigeria?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Vyntra:
I got a UK amazon gift card,how do they charge for delivering items like video games CD 2 Nigeria?

Too much. A game that costs N8k requires N8k shipping. If you can buy digital.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bunmare: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
LordReed:

Hmm! I can't say for other countries but if you are shipping from china, you should try chinatonaija..com. I used their service recently and its cool. U can reach them on chinatonaija@gmail.com.

Buna.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vyntra(m): 3:09am On Feb 10, 2016
LordReed:

Black ops 3 for example is 39$,like how much would 1 need 2 finalise d purchase?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2016
Vyntra:

Black ops 3 for example is 39$,like how much would 1 need 2 finalise d purchase?

$39 is about N8k (official) so do the math... If you have someone coming from there you can ask them to help you.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2016
Vyntra:

Bro, i saw BlackOps3 for 13,500 on konga, jst save urslf the delay and d headache and jst place an order with them, IMO.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vyntra(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
LordReed:

$39 is about N8k (official) so do the math... If you have someone coming from there you can ask them to help you.

There is an offer on psn right now,fifa 16 wit plant vs zombie 25$ how much will i need to have in my account to buy 30$ amazon psn card?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Writejhn27, create a thread to sell your wares. Don't hijack another thread.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
cao:
Writejhn27, create a thread to sell your wares. Don't hijack another thread.

Am not hijacking your thread I just posted what I have for sale. At least it still in the gaming section but if you think I hijack your thread am sorry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
writejhn27:

Am not hijacking your thread I just posted what I have for sale. At least it still in the gaming section but if you think I hijack your thread am sorry
Not my thread, and it's still a hijacking, the gaming section excuse is rather slim. From your previous posts, you knew exactly what you were doing, this was your first post on this thread. So abeg, it's too early for Tales by Moonlight, let's give the moon some time first... Until then, you can create a thread in http://nairaland.com/gaming-ads/ .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2016
Vyntra:

There is an offer on psn right now,fifa 16 wit plant vs zombie 25$ how much will i need to have in my account to buy 30$ amazon psn card?

How much was the gift card you were given?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Cricket6(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Can anyone give me names of some strategy games I can play offline on androids, especially ones that looks like battling games cos datz what I love
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vyntra(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
LordReed:

How much was the gift card you were given?

20,which means I will nid 2 buy 10$ psn on amazon
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vyntra:

20,which means I will nid 2 buy 10$ psn on amazon

Yeah so depending on your bank you'll need between 3000-3500 to purchase the remaining $10.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 12, 2016
Currently playing dark souls 2 hope I survive

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 4:18am On Feb 12, 2016
Cricket6:
Can anyone give me names of some strategy games I can play offline on androids, especially ones that looks like battling games cos datz what I love
is is it pc? if yes , then best bet is total war:warhammer. it one of the best RTS games IMHO.XD
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 12, 2016
heatpipe:
is is it pc? if yes , then best bet is total war:warhammer. it one of the best RTS games IMHO.XD
Warhammer isn't out yet na. Is it??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by KimKogan: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
i love GTA san Andreas and its thrilling to drive and run around the cities of UK and America....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
KimKogan:
i love GTA san Andreas and its thrilling to drive and run around the cities of UK and America....
its like you bought an aba Gta san andreas...which part of the UK is in GTA san andreas?

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by omega25red(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
swagifted:
its like you bought an aba Gta san andreas...which part of the UK is in GTA san andreas?
grin grin grin grin no chill
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
KimKogan:

LoL San Andreas is fictional.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Jaymaestro(m): 12:48am On Feb 13, 2016
pcguru1:
Currently playing dark souls 2 hope I survive
Lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 4:20am On Feb 13, 2016
Gosh this current gen of consoles are dead pathetic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19YAcOw7cdk . call of duty thats the lightest game compared to other triple A titles is simply choking d life of these toys. sony and ms$$$ really droped the ball this time around
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by KimKogan: 6:35am On Feb 13, 2016
interested Question..smiley
currently i am playing the game "Rock the Ball" a wonderful game for everyone hope you will also enjoy it.try it

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.