Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (776755 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 11:53pm On May 14, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Watch Dogs

I don't have to buy one. I can buy both if they're good enough. What do you like about Watch dogs?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 6:48am On May 15, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Watch Dogs
watch dog dnt worth it probably a waste of time and resources

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:41am On May 15, 2016
Macrophage:

I don't have to buy one. I can buy both if they're good enough. What do you like about Watch dogs?
For me, i always tend to look beyond the singleplayer into the multiplayer aspect of things.

Not sure if Sleeping Dogs has multiplayer but Watchdogs multiplayer is quite nice and worth playing.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:46am On May 15, 2016
3KINGZ18:
watch dog dnt worth it probably a waste of time and resources
To u. Its ur opinion bro!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 10:00am On May 15, 2016
Macrophage:
Watch Dogs and Sleeping Dogs both on sale for £7.99 on the UK PSN. Any recommendations, guys?

Sleeping dogs

Watchdogs was crap

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 10:01am On May 15, 2016
Is anyone else experiencing issues with the lighting in Uncharted 4?

The dark is just too freaking dark mayne
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 8:57pm On May 20, 2016
AKBliv010:
Forza 6 Apex (beta) on PC...stunning graphics...
great visuals and well optimized
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 9:12pm On May 20, 2016
Some PSN UK deals...
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition: £7.99
Infamous Second Son - PS+: £7.99 (£9.24 for the Legendary Edition). Non-PS+: £14.99 (£15.99 LE).
Canis Canem Edit (AKA Bully): £7.39.
Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City & San Andreas: £6.49 each. Or you could just get the bundle, Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy, for £14.99.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2016
heatpipe:
great visuals and well optimized

Hey man, been a while...I hope subsequent DX12 games especially under UWP match or surpass this kind of results by Turn 10...they done a fab job...although I'm still leaning more towards PCars the handling is a bit more forgiving.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2016
Hitman: Go. Copped it off this weekend's flash sales.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gameboyy007: 9:16pm On May 21, 2016
Mavor:
Uncharted 4
The Division
Fifa 16
Getting Doom 4 tomorrow

May I swap my black ops 3 with ur division? Im in lag
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mavor: 10:07am On May 22, 2016
Gameboyy007:

May I swap my black ops 3 with ur division? Im in lag
The Division ke? You're joking right? Where did I mention swap for the Division?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2016
Sonic And All Stars Racing Transformed on PC
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by emmypsv(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2016
Is gta v available. For psvita?
am tired of playing. Mk on psv
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 6:13pm On May 23, 2016
emmypsv:
Is gta v available. For psvita? am tired of playing. Mk on psv
no,is never possible
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gameboyy007: 8:55pm On May 23, 2016
Mavor:
The Division ke? You're joking right? Where did I mention swap for the Division?

Lolz ok do u hav any game u wana swap?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by forap(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2016
COD BLACK OPS Declassified on vita, finding it tough
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 24, 2016
Anyone in Lagos with gta v for pc am ready to play 4 it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2016
redrobin:
Anyone in Lagos with gta v for pc am ready to play 4 it

I'm in Lagos currently.
My Nairaland thread is https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

I have GTA V, Dark Souls III, Black Ops 3 and over 6 Terabytes of PC games. We deliver all over Nigeria and we are tested and trusted.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by emmypsv(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2016
Who kwns great psvita games i wanna buy fifa16 with two nice games ideas pls
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 1:06pm On May 25, 2016
Playing fifa 15 career mode very interesting
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 25, 2016
Tried playing Career mode yesterday on Fifa. One match and i immediately remembered why i've always hated playing the AI angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Tried playing Career mode yesterday on Fifa. One match and i immediately remembered why i've always hated playing the AI angry angry
And why is that?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by mattmogan88: 8:22pm On May 25, 2016
ASSASSINS CREED: IDENTITY
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:10am On May 26, 2016
Kaycee7:
And why is that?
Coz AI is always too perfect. Even when u beat em. That's why i always prefer playing against people
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Coz AI is always too perfect. Even when u beat em. That's why i always prefer playing against people
If the AI really is perfect, how do you even beat it at all?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 11:05am On May 26, 2016
Black ops ii cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2016
Anybody playing Overwatch?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 9:15pm On May 30, 2016
AKBliv010:

Hey man, been a while...I hope subsequent DX12 games especially under UWP match or surpass this kind of results by Turn 10...they done a fab job...although I'm still leaning more towards PCars the handling is a bit more forgiving.
been real busy mate. the new performance king is out. the beastly gtx 1080. i was about to pull the trigger and purchase 2 but am holding off for vega 10 , if it doesn't come out this year, amd might loose me as a client for the mean time. wow came across this content
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKGmZLEEXWs

lol!!. xbox one is one shitty console..XD...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 1:16am On May 31, 2016
heatpipe:
been real busy mate. the new performance king is out. the beastly gtx 1080.
lol!!. xbox one is one shitty console..XD...

Yeah, I've been following the new king. Nvidia have pulled one of their stunts again. At the press they showed the Founders Edition running at 67 deg C. On release, it thermal throttled at 82 deg C on an open test bench (out of the box)..lol...increasing power/temp limit helped maintain it's stated boost clock but that thing ran at 87 deg C..partner cards will defo perform better....but I'll be skipping this generation and wait to see what happens around when Vega launches.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by heatpipe: 8:54am On May 31, 2016
AKBliv010:

Yeah, I've been following the new king. Nvidia have pulled one of their stunts again. At the press they showed the Founders Edition running at 67 deg C. On release, it thermal throttled at 82 deg C on an open test bench (out of the box)..lol...increasing power/temp limit helped maintain it's stated boost clock but that thing ran at 87 deg C..partner cards will defo perform better....but I'll be skipping this generation and wait to see what happens around when Vega launches.
yep but for me it depends on the launch time of vega. pascal non - ref cards would come with better power management and better cooling , so that is no issue at all. for vega i hope amd launches it by winter this year , waiting for a spring launch is quite far for me, but i will wait and see what amd is up to before i pull the trigger for an upgrade.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (498) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ade1177

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.