Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773717 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2016
AKBliv010:

I came across that yday...hopefully it would...I've never really been a huge fan of fireballs, teleporting etc although I enjoy a game or two of MKX but Tekken's my ideal fist to fist fighting game.
So on point. Most of the martial art disciplines are faithfully recreated and it has had a stable story since its incarnation.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by triggask(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
DEADPOOL
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ron5ke: 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
batman arkham knight. .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
What kind of sorcery is this?? grin grin
[img]http://i./xT8qBtVneZJvaLd1qE.gif[/img]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Project Cars with the G29

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
AKBliv010:
Am not much of a racing enthusiast but this is really nice.

Cc swagifted
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 12:59am On Jun 09, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Cc swagifted

Getting used to the very precise controls and force feedback (feels like its about to snap my wrist), I'm loosing races where I'd win with the PS4 DS4 controller...a matter of time though.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Cc swagifted
this setup will make u forget about fuel scarcity... G29 BABY!... Baba see dis one

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2016
AKBliv010:
Project cars is one of the most precise next gen racing sim if you ask me... (available on all platforms).... But when e begin hard gan... Na till u perfect am before e go sweet... Shebi u turn off all assists as u get wheel (clutch and gear go hear am). Looking forward to the next forza horizon series... (i enjoy urban driving)... Tracks are for when i want to beat time. Whats your best nubugring (auto bahn) time? Done under 7:59?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2016
swagifted:
Project cars is one of the most precise next gen racing sim if you ask me... (available on all platforms).... But when e begin hard gan... Na till u perfect am before e go sweet... Shebi u turn off all assists as u get wheel (clutch and gear go hear am). Looking forward to the next forza horizon series... (i enjoy urban driving)... Tracks are for when i want to beat time. Whats your best nubugring (auto bahn) time? Done under 7:59?

Dis guy sef, you too like "turn off all assists". Depends tho, if is a high powered(>GT4) car then TCS is usually left on...the least I always have on though is ABS...all others assist are off.

What car class did you play on nurburing? My fav is GT3..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2016
swagifted:
this setup will make u forget about fuel scarcity... G29 BABY!... Baba see dis one

I bliv dis one...make God bless us with means to buy house wey get space
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2016
AKBliv010:

Dis guy sef, you too like "turn off all assists". Depends tho, if is a high powered(>GT4) car then TCS is usually left on...the least I always have on though is ABS...all others assist are off.

What car class did you play on ? My fav is GT3..
i never get impressive laps on project cars yet ... The game i used to benchmark my lap times on nurbugring and other famous tracks are NFS shift...(BMW M3 GTS and Nissan GTR black edition)... Lol.. Turn off assists na for professionals na... And you be professional.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
swagifted:
i never get impressive laps on project cars yet ... The game i used to benchmark my lap times on nurbugring and other famous tracks are NFS shift...(BMW M3 GTS and Nissan GTR black edition)... Lol.. Turn off assists na for professionals na... And you be professional.

Na practice...I remember setting a time of around 6:02 Nurburing on GranTurismo 4 on the PS2...back in the days...with the Nissan Motul Pitworks Z..450BHP only ABS on. I won't drive without ABS, nothing more annoying than wheels locking.

Although there's progressive braking with the pedals, braking with the left foot and accelerating with right foot needs finessing.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
has anyone seen the trailer for injustice 2, it is dope die , cant wait for the game to be released
click the link for the trailer
http://screenrant.com/injustice-2-announcement-trailer/

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
redrobin:
has anyone seen the trailer for injustice 2, it is dope die , cant wait for the game to be released
click the link for the trailer
http://screenrant.com/injustice-2-announcement-trailer/
I can't call a game dope from a cinematic trailer. Waiting for the gameplay trailer before I say anything
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kaycee7:
I can't call a game dope from a cinematic trailer. Waiting for the gameplay trailer before I say anything
watz d difference btw mortal combat n injustice all are just arcade fighting
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
3KINGZ18:
watz d difference btw mortal combat n injustice all are just arcade fighting
You have to be immersed in a genre to tell the difference between the games in that genre. MK and Injustice will bear similarities, no doubt. They are both developed by NetherRealm Studios. But there will be obvious differences between them as well. NetherRealm is not stupid enough to release MKX with DC characters. They'll definitely try to differentiate the gameplay of Injustice 2 from MKX.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kaycee7:
You have to be immersed in a genre to tell the difference between the games in that genre. MK and Injustice will bear similarities, no doubt. They are both developed by NetherRealm Studios. But there will be obvious differences between them as well. NetherRealm is not stupid enough to release MKX with DC characters. They'll definitely try to differentiate the gameplay of Injustice 2 from MKX.
wat r u gonna xay abt marvel vs capcom
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kaycee7:

After the way Netherealm and WB treated us owners of MKX but completely(without any explanation) dropping support for MKX, PC version...I'm not likely to buy any fighting games from them.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kaycee7:
based on how great the first game was and how much effort is being put into this one i think it is a forgone conclusion that it will be dope
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
3KINGZ18:
wat r u gonna xay abt marvel vs capcom
What do you want me to say about it? It's a great, very much loved fighting game.
AKBliv010:

After the way Netherealm and WB treated us owners of MKX but completely(without any explanation) dropping support for MKX, PC version...I'm not likely to buy any fighting games from them.
That's too bad. Well, if I like where Injustice 2 is going, I'll definitely buy.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
swagifted:
Damn. Hope say this thing doesn't have an affect on real life driving o?? grin grin

B4 u go and keel someone for road bcoz u wan drift grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
swagifted:

I completely forgot how unforgiving Nurburing is...I must have spent the better half of today trying to get a good setup in the Aston Martin GT3...that track is a bumpy as fv**. Finally managed to get two clean laps with best time 7:09...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Damn. Hope say this thing doesn't have an affect on real life driving o?? grin grin

B4 u go and keel someone for road bcoz u wan drift grin grin
lool... GOD forBid o... It will only help u drift better
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Oluwatobii(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pls who stays in owerri and has working football manager for pc pls? I suddenly crave the urge to play it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
AKBliv010:

I completely forgot how unforgiving Nurburing is...I must have spent the better half of today trying to get a good setup in the Aston Martin GT3...that track is a bumpy as fv**. Finally managed to get two clean laps with best time 7:09...
nurbugring is the real test of a professional driver's limits. I can't wait to whip it in real life.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Less than a day to the Livestream smiley

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Less than a day to the Livestream smiley
who's broadcasting it?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
AKBliv010:

who's broadcasting it?
EA Play.

http://www.ea.com/play2016
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by samsard(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
FIFA 15, playing with someone beats playing against the computer. Its been a refreshing few days playing with a friend. I just hate how when playing against the CPU one player will hold on to the ball and be moving around forever; that shit is anoying.
Need For Speed: Rivals, hmmm this one ehn, crashing when am close to the finish line.
Mortal Kombat Komplete which i think is a terrible Mortal Kombat edition. There is just too much magic and the combos are too short. If my memory serves me correctly, Mortal Kombat on PlayStation 2 was epic not forgetting my good ol Sega Mega Drive 2. uhmmmm. I need to upgrade to a proper gaming machine tho.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Livestream is on. BF1 gameplay screenshots.
Cc @youmour

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Managers to be in Fifa 17. Kill me pls. I cant take all dis excitement!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.