Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (776193 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Wizzoe360:

I just sent you a request

Added you up. How far have you gone? Have you reached lvl 40 yet? Did you get the spark that levels your character to lvl 40?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Androidking: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
But seriously getting that PC at that price as good as desktop.. And I have being thinking what is d most important thing in a gaming laptop graphic card or ram.. 64gig ram mehn if that kind of PC with that price will still need fan even liquid fan.. Na wow..

Two most games ram requirements maximum is usually 8-12.. That HP omini 15 can play almost all d game that Asus can plan......

to me the price is not just becox of the capacity I think materials used for body... The two chargers the cooling units and other things make up that price...

Its ment for people whom der popsy Na politician..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Androidking:
But seriously getting that PC at that price as good as desktop.. And I have being thinking what is d most important thing in a gaming laptop graphic card or ram.. 64gig ram mehn if that kind of PC with that price will still need fan even liquid fan.. Na wow..

grin You needn't bother about it, why should a desktop be the only one that is quite expensive like u said with maxed out specs then? Or do you think ppl don't like variety and portability?
Do you think the GX700 is just for show? angry

Go back to ur android subway surfers, Jon snow!

(2.)Most games ram requirements maximum is usually 8-12gigram..

Thank God u said most games, lol! Why do high-end desktops now have nvidia pascal chips installed then? Maybe the creators intended it to be used to watch mojo!

That HP omini 15 can play almost all d game that Asus can plan......

It's a good thing u used the word, "almost" here too. grin there is a difference btw pen1s on steroids and an exsanguinated toto
The ROG dusts the omini easily.

to me the price is not just becox of the capacity, I think materials used for body... The two chargers the cooling units and other things make up that price...

You have no clue! grin that compartment behind the screen overclocks the efficiency of the laptop from 1.8GHz to 4.4GHz to play games on par with a high-end desktop frames per sec, think of it as a portable desktop on ur lap! grin it's for real gamers that are passionate about playing demanding games which will not only lag but cripple that laptop that is a harbringer of bad omens. Hp 15 cheesy

Its meant for people whom der popsy Na politician..

Definitely Not true!
Anyone can afford this baby, d question is are you willing to part with ur cash to have one?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Set the fastest time known to NL on Brno in the McLaren P1. Where all those SIM racers wey dey make mouth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuiPQjy5U1s
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
LordReed:

Added you up. How far have you gone? Have you reached lvl 40 yet? Did you get the spark that levels your character to lvl 40?

Have not gotten to level 40 yet, still on 12. Just started the game last week
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2016
Wizzoe360:

Have not gotten to level 40 yet, still on 12. Just started the game last week

OK. Was just asking cos I would have liked you to participate in the Iron Banner event going on this week. Iron Banner gives some really good gear but it's only for lvl 40. Anyways you'll participate in the next one I guess. Hope you are enjoying it?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Men I love PvP in Destiny. The gunplay and movement are so sweet it is addicting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo-thgWM2Jg
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Did anyone watch "13 hours, the secret soldiers of Benghazi" and not feel that could make a perfect call of duty Gameplay...?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2016
Currently playing..

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chiedozieX(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2016
Who wants Mafia 3 deluxe edition for pc!! Abuja only!!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lordZOUGA(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2016
LordReed:
Men I love PvP in Destiny. The gunplay and movement are so sweet it is addicting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo-thgWM2Jg
your gun is one shotty. I bet that will annoy the hell out of your opponents.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
chiedozieX:
how many gigs?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chiedozieX(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
swagifted:
how many gigs?
40gb..though it has 2 different dlc in it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
swagifted:
Currently playing..
U're using gamebooster. Does that thing even work?? Coz the one time i tried it, e no boost anything o
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lana1:
U're using gamebooster. Does that thing even work?? Coz the one time i tried it, e no boost anything o
mine does the tricks o.. I notice differences when its toggled on, Except the fifa, nfs, james bond and Prince of Persia, they are lightweight to run without it..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lana1:

*this post just made my day. Can't stop laughing*
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Silkmoth33:

*this post just made my day. Can't stop laughing*
Lol. Abi na. PC wahala.
Asides apps like MSI afterburner etc, all these other performance apps are a waste of time.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
swagifted:
mine does the tricks o.. I notice differences when its toggled on, Except the fifa, nfs, james bond and Prince of Persia, they are lightweight to run without it..
maybe for old games sha. I neva saw any improvements wen i tried it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
swagifted:

Placebo effect lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ultmatmus(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Sad. So Sad.

It looks like your parents must have really offended the witch that did this to you, because no matter the sins of the father, nobody deserves you as a child.

I sympathise with you. Anybody who has endured so much suffering in life to the point the specs of an ordinary laptop induces such an angry and incoherent response like yours, surely needs to be put out of their misery.

You are a sad and pathetic excuse for a person, and I'm not even sure if you are an actual person anyway. Your illogical behaviour and poor writing skills lead me to suspect that you are actually a clever virus unleashed on this board by a hacker who has scores to settle with Seun.

If you really are human though, you should end your life right now because nobody wants or loves you. The ground will spit out your corpse when you are buried and the vultures will refuse to eating your rotten flesh.

You are alone bro, I get that. No need to take it out on me just because you hate what you see in the mirror. cheesy
Chaaii Your Finishing Tho E bad gaaan grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Quantum800: 8:38am On Oct 09, 2016
Just started playing mafia3...really cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2016
Quantum800:
Just started playing mafia3...really cool
Little bit confused between mafia and tomb raider how big is mafia 3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by efeski(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
3KINGZ18:
which platform
Xbox360
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by liberty188: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
chiedozieX:
I do pls. here's my number 08098140454. flash n i will call or just WhatsApp me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Anyone having issues making purchases on PS store. it says my card is invalid.and all my research makes it look like SCEA have no plans to fix the issue.all suggestions are welcome
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
ozyblazze:
Anyone having issues making purchases on PS store. it says my card is invalid.and all my research makes it look like SCEA have no plans to fix the issue.all suggestions are welcome
I always have same issue with my card what I do I buy gift card from Amazon load it to my account then I can now make my purchases
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Today is the day we lost a good man and a great soldier. RIP Soap cry grin

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 12:51am On Oct 12, 2016
Lana1:
am really not a fan of ratchet and clank and co.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chiedozieX(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2016
liberty188:

I do pls. here's my number 08098140454. flash n i will call or just WhatsApp me.
Aiight,,I will add u up on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.