Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774339 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bello99(m): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
ozyblazze:

What happened in 1985 ?

Why u just gotta spoil dis bruv point thou....lol!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Bello99:

Why u just gotta spoil dis bruv point thou....lol!

Lol I cannor ask again

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
ozyblazze:

Lol I cannor ask again
cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
I'm surprised at how technical this UFC 2 is ...I thought it was just a boxing game where you are allowed to kick your opponent .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 05, 2017
Cod infinite warfare

CAPTAIN FVCKING REYES
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Any gamers here in amuwo or okota ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
This should keep me busy for a few months

Opelope PSN sale.

4 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Found this rather interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa4hW7lgAHo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
cao:
Found this rather interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa4hW7lgAHo

Well said.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
having missed dz for so long specifically on ps3: Call Of Duty: Ghosts. all my weekend is currently engulfed by it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2017
GameKartel:
having missed dz for so long specifically on ps3: Call Of Duty: Ghosts. all my weekend is currently engulfed by it.

I know it all boils down to personal choice on which games to play but to be honest.....Bleep COD GHOST !!!
Its the first and only shitty game I've played.the campaign was dry and the multiplayer wasn't sweet like black ops 1. They had it on sale for 3k and later on I knew why;they wanted to get rid of it.
Anyways just play the multiplayer.... it has some goodness to it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2017
cao:
Found this rather interesting
The people shouting are from the PC community which is a fraction of the console community. PCMR always moan.
Way I see it, most console gamers play on a TV, and TVs are going 4K, that's the trend.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
AKBliv010:

The people shouting are from the PC community which is a fraction of the console community. PCMR always moan.
Way I see it, most console gamers play on a TV, and TVs are going 4K, that's the trend.
TVs might be going to the 4K trend, but their prices are certainly not user friendly, at least to the average console player. I honestly don't care for 4K, I'm not even big on the fps* talk sef, but I really like when someone is able to get their point across without being an a$$.

*I never really notice it, until it becomes an issue - when it actually affects my gameplay or my enjoyment of the game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
cao:

TVs might be going to the 4K trend, but their prices are certainly not user friendly, at least to the average console player. I honestly don't care for 4K, I'm not even big on the fps* talk sef, but I really like when someone is able to get their point across without being an a$$.

*I never really notice it, until it becomes an issue - when it actually affects my gameplay or my enjoyment of the game.

Frame pacing (time between each frame) on console is always equal(for most of the time)and that makes it smooth. In fact, movies play at 24fps(each frame replayed at exactly 41.6milliseconds every time) but you don't notice stutter. That level of optimisation that exist on console to render each frame at exactly the same interval doesn't exist with PC gaming due to some many different PC configurations that can exist.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Serial Cleaner.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bwaal(m): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
please suggest a multi player pc game aside soccer
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bwaal:
please suggest a multi player pc game aside soccer
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
battlefield 4,call of duty advanced warfare
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bwaal(m): 2:56am On Jul 17, 2017
purplekayc:
battlefield 4,call of duty advanced warfare
ok thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
My people..i need help on something

I think the only way to buy stuffs from playstation store
In nigeria is through PAYPAL

and the f*cking paypal dont want to accept my GTB and FIRST BANK CARD

I dont know why this cards are called MASTER CARD but still cant buy sh*t online

So my people is there a way i can CREDIT MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR SOMETHING. (DARKSIDER)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Darksider131:

I dont know why this cards are called MASTER CARD but still cant buy sh*t online

So my people is there a way i can CREDIT MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR SOMETHING. (DARKSIDER)

Buy PSN credit. I bought from Sosogames, pretty reliable.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
LordReed:

Buy PSN credit. I bought from Sosogames, pretty reliable.
is it via email delivery? cause I don't live in lagos
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henryskywalker2003(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
I have an unused 12 months Xbox live Gold code for sale. Anyone interested can hit me up.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Darksider131:
is it via email delivery? cause I don't live in lagos

I got it over WhatsApp after they confirmed payment.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
LordReed:

I got it over WhatsApp after they confirmed payment.
cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Darksider131:

U can also used ur GTB naira MasterCard to purchase gift card from Amazon is cheaper that what I use
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 6:28am On Jul 18, 2017
trux:

U can also used ur GTB naira MasterCard to purchase gift card from Amazon is cheaper that what I use
seriously? I thought amazon have block nigeria cards

When last did you buy from amazon?

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.