Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774716 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Darksider131:
seriously? I thought amazon have block nigeria cards

When last did you buy from amazon?
Is not Amazon that block is Nigeria banks but now u can use naira MasterCard of some bank gtb is one and u can use up to $1000 a month
I use around June
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2017
trux:

Is not Amazon that block is Nigeria banks but now u can use naira MasterCard of some bank gtb is one and u can use up to $1000 a month
I use around June
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2017
trux:

I use around June
1000?..it have bin increased to 1000?..this is good news... I was still having the 100 mindset since.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by trux(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2017
swagifted:
1000?..it have bin increased to 1000?..this is good news... I was still having the 100 mindset since.
Yes gtb
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
just started Formula one (2013).....the real madrid or the manchester of formula one..THE Mercedes team.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
SPEED LIFE...About to joyride SPA in belgium.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2017
early morning... after "attempting" to destroy some lap times.... grin grin grin #petrolheadsONLY.. my engineers about to fix me up..

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Who plays god of war ascension online...add me up MILEX131(PSN)

LETS BATTLE
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
swagifted:
early morning... after "attempting" to destroy some lap times.... grin grin grin #petrolheadsONLY.. my engineers about to fix me up..
cool cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
When u join a game late, and end up carrying the losing team to a win cool cool

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
shocked grin

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emufasa(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Anyone here who has Company of Heroes, COH 2 or Total war: Attila?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by menace1: 3:27am On Jul 22, 2017
swagifted:
whats the game name pls
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2017
LordReed:

Forget that noise. Have you played Titanfall 2? Just try am!

Add me up on Psn :heatwaveone

I play titanfall 2 everyday
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Emufasa:
Anyone here who has Company of Heroes, COH 2 or Total war: Attila?
Not too many startegy gamers these days!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
youmour:

Add me up on Psn :heatwaveone

I play titanfall 2 everyday

Oh really, you've been missing in action for awhile man. ALPHA_HUNTER_0
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
LordReed:

Oh really, you've been missing in action for awhile man. ALPHA_HUNTER_0

As soon as I got in you signed out
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
youmour:

As soon as I got in you signed out

Yeah my network was going wacko.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
menace1:
whats the game name pls
formula one (2013)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emufasa(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lana1:
Not too many startegy gamers these days!!
That's too bad. And I'm just new convert.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Emufasa:

That's too bad. And I'm just new convert.
Yh. Currently playing shogun 2(online). I ve Attila but its quite boring. Had Rome 2 and CoH 2 but deleted it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emufasa(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lana1:
Yh. Currently playing shogun 2(online). I ve Attila but its quite boring. Had Rome 2 and CoH 2 but deleted it.
I have shogun 2. Completed it. Why would u say Attila is boring? I heard the opposite. Are u enjoying shogun 2?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Emufasa:

I have shogun 2. Completed it. Why would u say Attila is boring? I heard the opposite. Are u enjoying shogun 2?
To me tho. Rome 2 still better than Attila as far as am concerned.

U finished it?? Lol Can anyone ever finish a Total War game?? U mean u played all the campaigns from all DLCs?? Shogun 2, Rise of the Samurai and Fall of the Samurai?? grin

Shogun 2 still the best of the bunch. Most of my free time now is spent playing it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emufasa(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lana1:

U finished it?? Lol Can anyone ever finish a Total War game?? U mean u played all the campaigns from all DLCs?? Shogun 2, Rise of the Samurai and Fall of the Samurai?? grin

Shogun 2 still the best of the bunch. Most of my free time now is spent playing it
No only Shogun 2. I completed it with the Hojo clan. I haven't played ROTS & FOTS. I'll play only one out the two and it will be FOTS, cos of the use of guns and canons.
I played little of Rome 2. Didnt enjoyed it. Want to try Attila as i heard it is like a modified Rome 2.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mayorbos(m): 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2017

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lana1:

I have the RoTS DLC, and I've played a bit of FoTS via the historical mission challenges.

Total War shogun2 was the best of the bunch. Warhammer blows it out of the water completely. Ive played tge campain for all the races in the game and I have every single DLC/FLC released for that game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by idreezbaba(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Tomb Raider 2013 survival very dope game PC gaming rocks!

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nihilist:

I have the RoTS DLC, and I've played a bit of FoTS via the historical mission challenges.

Total War shogun2 was the best of the bunch. Warhammer blows it out of the water completely. Ive played tge campain for all the races in the game and I have every single DLC/FLC released for that game.
Bro the game is all good. But the real fun is in the multiplayer. Avatar conquest, customisable veterans and units. For a 5 yr old game, the multiplayer is quite active but then again, i heard people still play Medieval II and even Rome I.

Was gonna download Rome II again but i guess i'll give Warhammer a try. U getting Warhammer II??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lana1:
Bro the game is all good. But the real fun is in the multiplayer. Avatar conquest, customisable veterans and units. For a 5 yr old game, the multiplayer is quite active but then again, i heard people still play Medieval II and even Rome I.

Was gonna download Rome II again but i guess i'll give Warhammer a try. U getting Warhammer II??

Definitely getting warhammer 2. I don't play multiplayer, strictly campaign mode, and warhammer's replay value in that regard is second to no other warhammer game, because each faction has mostly genuinely unique units unlike Shogun 2 for example where every single faction has access to Yari Ashigaru or Bow Samurai.

The variety of the factions will see you coming back after each game to try out the units of a different faction.

Kholek Suneater for example from the Chaos faction is nigh unstoppable bastard, and the fun factor of running him at the head of an army of Shaggoths is just mad fun. Ditto running a Strigoi Ghoul king with a platoon of Crypt Ghouls with a squadron of Terrorgheists providing aerial support.

Warhammer comes highly recommended by myself. You won't regret getting it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by idreezbaba(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
any hardcore pc gamer on ife reply to this post let's link up!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by idreezbaba(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wizzoe360:

Will complete Nier Automata tonight, just 5gb left on it, Ghost sniper next on queue which is 42gb from Oceannsofgames.com. I only download in midnight so Should complete ghost sniper by friday morning or saturday. Could swap games on Sunday.
what do you download with and what's the average download speed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.