Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,311 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (807488 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
maxpane1:
yeah..noticed on ur achievement board...
Will probably get WWII next week or infinite warfare.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
loomer:

Will probably get WWII next week or infinite warfare.
ww2 instead...nd its like 50gb now..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
maxpane1:
ww2 instead...nd its like 50gb now..

Not sure I have that much space.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by UzomaFC: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2018
pls who can help me with pes 2013 patch
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thegamingorca:

You joined the party late?

lol, I believe so, great game all the same. Waiting for the DLCs now
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2018
Is the ps plus subscription worth it. ...mainly for the free games alone ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by infj: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hello please who plays these games:- Rules of survival, knives out, survivor royale, player unknowns battle ground on Android phone
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
maxpane1:

Cod Ww2
Cod infinite warfare
PUBG
Fortnite
overwatch....but no data to update dis one.

Downloading fortnite battle royal right now
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Online multiplayer is one of the best part of the video games.
You can play one game for months without even trying to get a new one, thats the POWER OF MULTIPLAYER

But here in NIGERIA multiplayer is messed up with lags, sometimes i dey even wonder when person go even start to enjoy MULTIPLAYER.

itz high time we start getting our own servers in any online multiplayer games.

After spending like 24gb and your time, when you start the game, LAG go just first greet you.. angry

We need to start speaking up, me self no dey like waste my time on multiplayer again.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Darksider131:
You can play one game for months without even trying to get a new one, thats the POWER OF MULTIPLAYER

But here in NIGERIA multiplayer is messed up with lags, sometimes i dey even wonder when person go even start to enjoy MULTIPLAYER.

After spending like 24gb and your time, when you start the game, LAG go just first greet you.. angry

We need to start speaking up, me self no dey like waste my time on multiplayer again.
Goodluck with that. Lol.
People ve been speaking up, no be today. U go shout tire nothing ll still happen.

Origin, Steam, PSN, Xbox Live all ve no support for Nigeria.
The useless country sef isn't helping matters. Is it country where there's no steady 24 hr power supply? Country where snake & monkey dey swallow millions and rat dey chase President comot him office. Tell me, if u were CEO of Sony, will u want to invest in that kind of confused country??
Anyways, Africa as a whole is barely recognised on the gaming scene so dont count on things changing here anytime soon.

As for the lag, i normally just tell people to use the best 4G network in their location and try to play only on European servers(if u can). American servers will always ve more pings than the European ones.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Darksider131:

grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lana1:
Goodluck with that. Lol.
People ve been speaking up, no be today. U go shout tire nothing ll still happen.

Origin, Steam, PSN, Xbox Live all ve no support for Nigeria.
The useless country sef isn't helping matters. Is it country where there's no steady 24 hr power supply? Country where snake & monkey dey swallow millions and rat dey chase President comot him office. Tell me, if u were CEO of Sony, will u want to invest in that kind of confused country??
Anyways, Africa as a whole is barely recognised on the gaming scene so dont count on things changing here anytime soon.

As for the lag, i normally just tell people to use the best 4G network in their location and try to play only on European servers(if u can). American servers will always ve more pings than the European ones.
nigeria is just messed up
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
I need tryhard fortnite players on ps4 level 25+
Battle pass recommended
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by hiuser(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
Girls rule the world!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
hiuser:
Girls rule the world!
waitin bring this one?

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
hiuser:
Girls rule the world!
how e take concern COD WW2 and GTA NA...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by otunba88(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Another PS4 console (with body protector, like new)with two(2) games NFS rival and Last of Us with a game pad, Hdmi cable, and Ac connector for sale for 70k. Call or chat with 08039117027 to grab this offer. Location is Ogba/ikeja.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Red dead redemption
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2018
Get even

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by steevy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
BF1 for sale or swap
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2018
Hitman, Late Shift (PS4).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by stinville(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2018
XVIER:
Red dead redemption
This game could be so boring.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by XVIER(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
stinville:

This game could be so boring.
it's not, I'm enjoying the storyline and the wild west cultural action.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
Who else is having problems with EA servers right now?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
Black Ops 4 is next.

Yay. More futuristic bullshît...
undecided

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lana1:
Black Ops 4 is next.

undecided

It gets to a point when it's meaningless to keep milking a series... but apparently Activision is too thick to see that
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lana1:
Black Ops 4 is next.

undecided
can't wait man!!! shocked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Movies4star(f): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2018
Injustice 2

I am starting playing Injustice 2 and it is awesome!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (507) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.