Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774480 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2018
Saints row 4 reelected
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by pxcrown: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Currently playing battlefield 4

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
maxpane1:
can't wait man!!! shocked
U na CoD person na....
grin

Thegamingorca:

It gets to a point when it's meaningless to keep milking a series... but apparently Activision is too thick to see that
Azzin. I dont get this obsession with the Black Ops series and why they've refused to close that chapter.
Cant they come up with something new?? Cant be all bad if they go the way of modern warfare with an entirely new plot and gameplay.
They can also go the way of cops and robbers like BF: Hardline. This Black Ops don tire me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lana1:
U na CoD person na....
grin

Azzin. I dont get this obsession with the Black Ops series and why they've refused to close that chapter.
Cant they come up with something new?? Cant be all bad if they go the way of modern warfare with an entirely new plot and gameplay.
They can also go the way of cops and robbers like BF: Hardline. This Black Ops don tire me.

dem go lose fans o....thou i dnt like the jet pack and all but d game play for me is thight...had to mod my controller just to be able to play Infinite warfare sef....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nosagold(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Is anyone selling FIFA 18 in Abuja?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
tziz:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands cool

Oh boy I agree with you tho ..evil within 2 is kind of easier than 1 .

Fighting Laura now.

Beat the three keepers easily .

Took me forever to get past him in part 1 .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
tobianthony:

Oh boy I agree with you tho ..evil within 2 is kind of easier than 1 .

Fighting Laura now.

Beat the three keepers easily .

Took me forever to get past him in part 1 .
You see...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Saints row 4 reelected fck
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
tziz:

You see...

Beat the game this morning ...crazy hell of a ride ...the final boss battle was so lit ...it wasn't frustrating at all. Though I died a lot.

I think the cabin , and the walkthrough the fire with Hoffman was the hardest part for me . Also the bad guy what's his name ...with the camera .

Solid game Sha .

Might play part 1 again.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
tobianthony:

Beat the game this morning ...crazy hell of a ride ...the final boss battle was so lit ...it wasn't frustrating at all. Though I died a lot.

I think the cabin , and the walkthrough the fire with Hoffman was the hardest part for me . Also the bad guy what's his name ...with the camera .

Solid game Sha .

Might play part 1 again.
The game is Lit AF!
The Camera Lens guy is Stefano, crazy dude.
D final boss wasn't hard sha. Did the Harbingers(the guys with Flame throwers) frustrate you? Dose guys wer a pain in d ass for me, trying to stealt- kill them was hell but dats before I figured to use the Smoke Bolt for cover... Lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
tziz:

The game is Lit AF!
The Camera Lens guy is Stefano, crazy dude.
D final boss wasn't hard sha. Did the Harbingers(the guys with Flame throwers) frustrate you? Dose guys wer a pain in d ass for me, trying to stealt- kill them was hell but dats before I figured to use the Smoke Bolt for cover... Lol

O'Neal was though for me ...because I didn't know you could stealth kill him. Wasted a bunch of ammo ...when I ran out of ammo ... I discovered you could stealth him .

The harbingers are easy once you get them to move in a pattern . Just stab ...run away ...and repeat 5 times . The only harbinger that gave me though time was the one by the cinema who patrols around the building you can climb up of to the roof . Rest were kind of easy .

But the nightmare mode was crazy difficult Sha .

Once I figured Myra's movement and attacks i was confident . Made mistakes tho ...but finally got it done . She's not easy but that last life Regen perk helped me . Thank God I got that skill .

In all good game . I think in all the most disturbing was the hysteric . I hate that thing enh ...when you hear her just know say wahala dey .

I was surprised that getting through the fire with Hoffman was very hard .

The monsters in evil within are not that impossible to kill with the right weapons and skill set but in confined spaces they are deadly . I suffered I the cabin and in the fire enh .

Good game all around .

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by johnolusetire97(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Darksider131:
Online multiplayer is one of the best part of the video games.
You can play one game for months without even trying to get a new one, thats the POWER OF MULTIPLAYER

But here in NIGERIA multiplayer is messed up with lags, sometimes i dey even wonder when person go even start to enjoy MULTIPLAYER.

itz high time we start getting our own servers in any online multiplayer games.

After spending like 24gb and your time, when you start the game, LAG go just first greet you.. angry

We need to start speaking up, me self no dey like waste my time on multiplayer again.

I play MP games majorly (Fortnite, BF and Fifa). Normal 4G is decent enough for me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
johnolusetire97:

I play MP games majorly (Fortnite, BF and Fifa). Normal 4G is decent enough for me.
everyone dey get fortnite now

Make i go download mine
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CloudKickin(f): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Been playing mostly Overwatch for the last month, I do this thing where I stop playing it for a while then start playing it again and think to myself ‘why the freak did I stop??’, I’m an indecisive female I guess..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CloudKickin(f): 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
sirelexzy:

hey sup female gamer

Hey there smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CloudKickin(f): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mrviktor:

Search for @cao
Is the assassins creed origin interesting

Very! I personally think it is one of the best in the Assassins Creed series and I’ve played the majority of them.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
CloudKickin:

Very! I personally think it is one of the best in the Assassins Creed series and I’ve played the majority of them.

Girl gamer, ohhh I have lived life to it's fullest.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
CloudKickin:
Been playing mostly Overwatch for the last month, I do this thing where I stop playing it for a while then start playing it again and think to myself ‘why the freak did I stop??’, I’m an indecisive female I guess..
girl gamer..lol nice one...wat console u on?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Requiem18(m): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
She's a gamer not a "girl gamer"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
maxpane1:

Ps4 obviously
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CloudKickin(f): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
maxpane1:

PS4 - the greatest console (besides Nintendo GameCube) wink
What’re you on?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CloudKickin(f): 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Ps4 obviously

Correct!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxpane1: 12:14am On Mar 15, 2018
CloudKickin:

PS4 - the greatest console (besides Nintendo GameCube) wink
What’re you on?
Xbox one..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by steevy(m): 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
CloudKickin:

By miles. I can't get enough of it. I hope they do a Complete Edition.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CloudKickin(f): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2018
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2018
Who plays War Robots on Android?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Darksider131:
everyone dey get fortnite now

Make i go download mine

I downloaded the game but I no play one day. I just don't know why I no like the game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Middle earth shadow of war

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Darksider131: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
loomer:

I downloaded the game but I no play one day. I just don't know why I no like the game
play the multiplayer
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Requiem18:
She's a gamer not a "girl gamer"
She doesn't seem to mind. And most male gamers aren't really there yet as concerns relating to female gamers

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.