Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6663 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by heavyg(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2010
Re: . by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2010
Sorry to say this, but some women are useless.

Would it be devious to tell you to drop that ungrateful byatch?

Some stories sound more fiction than true.
Re: . by Dsense(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2010
OP.
How old is she?
Re: . by heavyg(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2010
Re: . by kaymoney2(m): 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2010
@ OP Your babe is one of those ladies guys cry about here** Its a pity some have food but can not eat some can eat but have no food~ Hmm best of luck lipsrsealed
Re: . by Dsense(m): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2010
heavy g:

@ileke-idi; she's a nice girl (normally, anyway). I don't kno who has bn tryin 2 influenc her, and its rily hard on me. Cs i dnt want 2 b harsh on her&den it luks lyk i gt a promisin job &strtd maltreatin her.

@D-sense-my guy, i want dis 2 b anonymous, bt i cn safely say she's an undergrad 300L.
I just don't wanna make you feel bad towards my advice lipsrsealed . , .But to cut it short,You girl is immature or not serious bout the relationship since she's not showing any . . . . . lipsrsealed.
Re: . by Dsense(m): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2010
kay-money:

@ OP Your babe is one of those ladies guys cry about here** Its a pity some have food but can not eat some can eat but have no food~ Hmm best of luck lipsrsealed
Exactly ooo . . .
Re: . by segzicres(m): 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2010
ask her if her father ever bought that kinda un-important thing at that amount when he was ur age.k. always works.
Re: . by heavyg(m): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2010
@D-Sense
sometyms am temptd 2 think dat. Bt she's nt always dis way
@kay money-
i dont quite understand ur statement. R u saying guys r cryin 2 buy brazilian hair for dere babes? If so, i cn undastand cs my woman told me it kinda luks lyk beyonce's hair. Bt i dnt c d sense in it 4 nw, dere r oda tins i feel comes up in our needs waaaay b4 beyonce-like hair. Am sure even beyonce herself startd wit cheap(er) hair dan she's currently usin. My take is; atleast wait til we cn afford.
Re: . by tpia1: 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2010
well, learn from your error.

Am sure even beyonce herself startd wit cheap(er) hair dan she's currently usin.

you may be right.
Re: . by Nuellie(f): 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2010
shocked, ok that gurl is officially crazy, 80k!, on weavon?? kai!, my opinion, she is extremely immature
Re: . by shevchenko(m): 12:08am On Dec 26, 2010
@poster give her what she needs,I don't see anything wrong with her demands
Re: . by kaymoney2(m): 12:09am On Dec 26, 2010
heavy g:

@D-Sense
sometyms am temptd 2 think dat. Bt she's nt always dis way
@kay money-
i dont quite understand your statement. R u saying guys r cryin 2 buy brazilian hair for dere babes? If so, i cn undastand cs my woman told me it kinda luks lyk beyonce's hair. Bt i dnt c d sense in it 4 nw, dere r oda tins i feel comes up in our needs waaaay b4 beyonce-like hair. Am sure even beyonce herself startd wit cheap(er) hair dan she's currently usin. My take is; atleast wait til we cn afford.

@ OP Because you now have a work she can now misplaced her priorities** She is fast joining the clique of those ladies that fink they can decide on everything and do whatever they feel like in the name of  self freedom* You are  only getting to know her better and her true type a reasonable and responsible lady would have planned with you and minimise her excessiveness~ She has food but she cant eat meaning she has a caring man but lack what it takes to keep him and make him happy. Really if she is a copycat trying to be like beyonce mark my words she wont go far with you** She is sending a wrong signal acrossshocked shocked shocked
Re: . by kaymoney2(m): 12:13am On Dec 26, 2010
shevchenko:

@poster give her what she needs,I don't see anything wrong with her demands

@ Shevchenko Hmm  The poster is not planning to disvirgin her and run away and later get shot in the head like you shocked shocked
Re: . by Dsense(m): 12:14am On Dec 26, 2010
^^ grin grin grin . . . .Gist me . . .What happened? did he get shot in his head?
Re: . by 190: 12:15am On Dec 26, 2010
Later they would say they are not CHEAP!!  undecided  undecided  undecided 90% of them are,

Useless Gold-digging whores  angry angry angry
Re: . by heavyg(m): 12:17am On Dec 26, 2010
@tpia1
my guy, i nor undastand d mistake wey i do oh. Abi i fain troble wen i ask 4 list?
@nuellie
infact,i wish she wud jst c my point of view!
@chevchenko
d issue is not her demands or the money. It is what she wants 2 do wit d money dat is d issue.
Re: . by kaymoney2(m): 12:18am On Dec 26, 2010
D-sense:

^^ grin grin grin . . . .Gist me . . .What happened? did he get shot in his head?

@ Dsence he  is only running around with 1/2 life because he will soon die** his life is seriously under survelliance** he Disvirgined his girlfriend of 2 days and he sent the babe away saying he is fed up with her sad sad sad
Re: . by heavyg(m): 12:25am On Dec 26, 2010
kay money- dat was ws sm heavy -ish. Thanx, man. I usd 2 tink i was lucky in my choice, nwadays, i av days of doubt, wot if i made a mistake

@190-my girl is NOT a ho:-(. She's gettin extravagant,yes, bt dat doesnt open her up 2 bein labelled dat dirty name!
Re: . by Dsense(m): 12:27am On Dec 26, 2010
^^^Seriously shocked shocked . . . . . .guys like him should be gradually castrated angry
Re: . by MrsEve2(f): 12:30am On Dec 26, 2010
There is a difference between PLASTIC HAIR and HUMAN HAIR. Men are such assholes.
Re: . by Farxiya(f): 12:32am On Dec 26, 2010
Why would anyone want to date a girl with fake hair in the first place?  

Just find a nice girl who's all natural. I'm sure things will be much more easier on your wallet that way.
Re: . by DeepSoul(f): 12:41am On Dec 26, 2010
Farxiya:

Why would anyone want to date a girl with fake hair in the first place? 

Just find a nice girl who's all natural. I'm sure things will be much more easier on your wallet that way.

My fren, go and sit down jor!! We are African women, we have naturally STRONG hair, maintaining it isn't alll that easy. . .

No matter how natural a woman is, she will fix something "fake" at some point or the other. But then, there is the "fake" that still has you looking natural and the one that makes you look unnatural

Mrs, Eve:

There is a difference between PLASTIC HAIR and HUMAN HAIR. Men are such assholes.

Abeg jare! What is the difference?? That I can wash one and use it for as long as I'm alive while the other is discardable. Pray tell, why would I wanna keep fake hair for the rest of my life! Abeg jare! My policy is: Fix and troway  wink

All the talk about 80k brazillian hair infuriates me. I have a friend who does not even have a job nor a source of income, yet she spent over 100k on HAIR. . .and she hasnt finished paying. . .what madness  grin grin
Re: . by Dsense(m): 12:44am On Dec 26, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

angry angry angry angry
Re: . by MrsEve2(f): 12:48am On Dec 26, 2010
Plastic hair catches on fire. Human hair tough to burn.
Re: . by DeepSoul(f): 12:51am On Dec 26, 2010
^^ And what would I be doing near fire??

Do I roast fish in the market?? grin grin
Re: . by Dsense(m): 12:51am On Dec 26, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Plastic hair catches on fire. Human hair tough to burn.
Show some respects for our maniless angry grin
Re: . by Farxiya(f): 12:52am On Dec 26, 2010
Deep Soul:

My fren, go and sit down jor!! We are African women, we have naturally STRONG hair, maintaining it isn't alll that easy. . .

No matter how natural a woman is, she will fix something "fake" at some point or the other. But then, there is the "fake" that still has you looking natural and the one that makes you look unnatural

Abeg jare! What is the difference?? That I can wash one and use it for as long as I'm alive while the other is discardable. Pray tell, why would I wanna keep fake hair for the rest of my life! Abeg jare! My policy is: Fix and troway  wink

All the talk about 80k brazillian hair infuriates me. I have a friend who does not even have a job nor a source of income, yet she spent over 100k on HAIR. . .and she hasnt finished paying. . .what madness  grin grin

I'm African, and there are many other African girls with naturally beautiful hair. Having 'strong' hair doesn't excuse all the fake hair and chemicals some girls put in their hair. And I wasn't just talking about African girls when I said he should find a more natural girl. I've seen plenty of Asian/white Hispanic/black girls with extensions, weaves etc. I simply find all fake hair repulsive, especially when girls tend to look MUCH better with their real hair anyway.
Re: . by MrsEve2(f): 12:55am On Dec 26, 2010
Deep Soul:

^^ And what would I be doing near fire??

Do I roast fish in the market?? grin grin

I just had a visual! (laughing) I can imagine my friend who love plastic hair because she cheap going near the grill at the market and the flame just catches her hair. She rolling in the dirt trying to stop the fire. I know that mean! But that funny! cry cry cry
Re: . by DeepSoul(f): 1:11am On Dec 26, 2010
Farxiya:

I'm African, and there are many other African girls with naturally beautiful hair. Having 'strong' hair doesn't excuse all the fake hair and chemicals some girls put in their hair. And I wasn't just talking about African girls when I said he should find a more natural girl. I've seen plenty of Asian/white Hispanic/black girls with extensions, weaves etc. I simply find all fake hair repulsive, especially when girls tend to look MUCH better with their real hair anyway.

Oh pls, get real. I'm not referring to African women who are mixed. Maybe we're not all blessed with good hair. If you had the kinda hair I do, you'd understand that leaving it all natural isn't even remotely an option.

As natural as braids look (eg Eryka Badhu's), you still need supposedly "fake" hair to pull it off. There's fake and there's fake

Mrs, Eve:

I just had a visual! (laughing) I can imagine my friend who love plastic hair because she cheap going near the grill at the market and the flame just catches her hair. She rolling in the dirt trying to stop the fire. I know that mean! But that funny! cry cry cry

Errrrrrm. . . .
Say that again?
Re: . by MrsEve2(f): 1:14am On Dec 26, 2010
(still laughing) (throwing dirt in the girl's hair)
Re: . by Farxiya(f): 1:31am On Dec 26, 2010
Deep Soul:

Oh pls, get real. I'm not referring to African women who are mixed. Maybe we're not all blessed with good hair. If you had the kinda hair I do, you'd understand that leaving it all natural isn't even remotely an option.

As natural as braids look (eg Eryka Badhu's), you still need supposedly "fake" hair to pull it off. There's fake and there's fake

Errrrrrm. . .  .    
Say that again?

Wtf?? Who the hell said I was mixed?? I'm Somali, my hair is common trait my people posses. Try gaining knowledge about a subject before you make such ridiculous assumptions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone / Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys / I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.