Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu (8565 Views)

Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters / Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me / 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by orohbiro(f): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2022
A
Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by koning: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2022
lampard8888:
[s]Trash dis post, Enugu state don't have political gladiators which make intra state politics interesting..

[/s]

Will you GTFOH with your gladiators and wrestlers. You can just ignore the thread.

Bad belle, envious fellow.

To the topic, the court has no say in the matter. It's a PDP affair.
Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by wolesmile(m): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2022
See political gimmick. Why would they want to stop you, when you're not a threat to any of them "Super powers?"
You can't even win in your South East....
Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2022
No mind them sir we are supporting you full time undecided
Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by Kobicove(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Selfish man, everyone knows there is a zoning formula in the east and he wants to go against it? angry
Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by okorogodwin4(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2022
He has the constitutional rights to contest anything in his fatherland no court can dispute that
Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by Armanipounds: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Your mate are seriously fighting for the Igbo agenda of producing a president of South Eastern extraction, you are busy fighting to be governor of Enugu State.. you occupied the fifth position of this country for 2 terms and you are still not satisfied.

If you are not ashame of yourself Ekweremadu, pls even me dey shame your shame.. greedy old fool.
Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by STEWpid(f): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Ekweremadu & co no go comot for politics?

Dem won die there.

Oleburuku

Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by Proudlyomonna: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2022
By the special Grace of God those plots shall yield fruits and be successful undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by Ladyjenn(f): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Senator it's time for you to quit politics.You've tried.
Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by MoneyGoDrop: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2022
I swear Ndi enugu are myopic in thinking, so lackeys and stooges should be elected just for there to be relative peace? We the electorates are the problem, because we always fall for cheap propaganda ran by manipulative cabal to discredit the best/opposition.
Ikeoha,remains the best candidate for Ndi Enugu if they don't want to be a shadow of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by duro4chang(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2022
E no concern me. Greedy man

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by NairalanderClan: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by jackyraw09: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bornbiafra:
If not to thieve can you tell us why you want to be a governor

After spending many years in the Senate achieving nothing..

Idiots....

I tire for my country. Competency is just a word in that part of the world

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by Golan007: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Those asking Ekweremadu to do something else with his life should please tell us what else he can do.

20 years in any organisation is no joke.

Go home dey hard thereafter.
grin
Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by Golan007: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Armanipounds:
Your mate are seriously fighting for the Igbo agenda of producing a president of South Eastern extraction, you are busy fighting to be governor of Enugu State.. you occupied the fifth position of this country for 2 terms and you are still not satisfied.

If you are not ashame of yourself Ekweremadu, pls even me dey shame your shame.. greedy old fool.

He wanted to be VP you guys said Obi.

He wanted to eat New Yam in Germany, una combine give am Rodney King beating.

E say e wan be governor una say no.

Make e kill himself?

Who e offend?
Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by Adabestseason(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
HE@Sen Ekwerenmadu you should act as an elderstateman if not for greed,since 1999 you had being in the senate from deputy senate president to ordinary member,go and contest house of reps.So self centred and egoistic,a professor of law.
Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by GeeMeshin1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Is the upward trend not from state level to federal level? For instance I find it ambitious for a governor to aspire for a seat in the senate, but a senator (more so, former deputy speaker) aspiring for a gubernatorial post?

Someone should please tutor me.
Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by ebufa: 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Temptee101:
Ekweremmadu should respect himself and withdraw from the race.

He just wants to disrupt the relative peace being experienced in Enugu state.

He should respect the zoning arrangement already instituted in the state.

He should be gunning for the presidency or vice instead.

These evil politicians are never tired of looting and stealing.

the man has no shame! he has no political gravitas......maybe someone should invite him to another new yam festival.....IPOB will like to massage him body small!
Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by Akagbe(m): 1:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Gburu gburu and others are afraid of you#EFCC CHERE OSO HA
Re: Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu by Apoztl3(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2022
Ike Ekweremadu is unarguably the most active and pro-people Senator since the the beginning of the 4th Republic.
He attracted the project to build the section of ozalla to agbani to Agbogugu to join ebony state, he build road to Nara to mburubu, he built road in isi uzo, CBN ask him to choose school to rebuild he chose Umueze boy school Agbani.

He has attracted the contract and is currently building the road to Amurri, even though there has been a governor from that axis for eight years but couldn't built it.
The Amurri road, Nara and mburubu to mention but a few are some of his achievements as jus a Senator.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/promoted/306943-ekweremadus-indelible-footprints-in-enugu-west.html

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/04/09/enugu-2023-ekweremadu-and-pdps-enlightened-interest/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta 2023: Why Sheriff Oborevwori Should Be Governor - Oke Umurhohwo / It Is Difficult For A Terrorist To Survive In Nigeria - CDS, Christopher Musa / Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.