Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men (10177 Views)

I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me / See How A Girl In My Compound Decide To Seduce All Passer-bys? / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by wrecksfurd(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2011
1. The most important thing is to promise your target whatever it is that he is missing. If he has a hot, willing girlfriend, all the cleavage in the world won't help, but chances are she is neglecting him in other areas - so you need to offer whatever your competition (whether it is a girlfriend, or just other girls he's used to dating) cannot.

2. Make him feel appreciated. In studies about why men cheat on their wives, it was found that the reason isn't sex or attraction; it's usually that they feel emotionally disconnected from their wives because they feel unappreciated, and they're drawn to other women who make them feel appreciated.

3. Let him help you. You don't have to play the damsel in distress, but you don't have to go out of your way to prove you can do everything yourself, either. Most guys these days already know that you're a perfectly capable human being. So, ask him for his advice on something. Ask him to teach you about one of his interests. Ask him to do something for you that's easier for him to do that for you to do. Show him that you value his knowledge, talents, and willingness to help.

4. Be yourself. No, really. Men are thought to instinctively crave variety. By developing a strong sense of self, with your own distinct personality and flair, you're appealing to his desire for variety because you're so different.

5. Flirt. Be playful. Wittiness and innuendo can create a lot of intimate tension.

6. Play Hard to Get. Make him feel like you really want him, but are "holding back" for one reason or another. WARNING: Some guys don't like playing games so if you play hard to get a little too well it may work against you.

7. Touch him subtly. Look for opportunities to brush your body past him, or to brush your arm past his. When you thank him for something he's done, gently rest your hand on his arm while you're talking. If you're feeling daring, play footsiesmiley

NOTE:
Sometimes, no matter what you do, the guy just won't like you. If he is too attached to his girlfriend / blind and can't see how great you are, move on. There are so many other people out there that will want you.
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by wrecksfurd(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2011
Space booked grin
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by 190: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2011
Nigerian men has wisen up

Any lady that does such to me

I'll tell her Outrite - NO BB - I DONT HAVE MONEY FOR BB!!

2 Likes

Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2011
^^^^^lmao!
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by MMM2(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2011
8. Alwayz give him punny. angry
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2011
Ladies, it is real simple! 

Just flash your faux or real American passport or UK passport! 

Viola!  Your work is done!  Easy sha?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just kidding! Maybe. lipsrsealed
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by MsPotato(f): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2011
LMAO! at the replies. . .

For me, a way to a Nigerian man's heart is simply to master cooking his native dishes, always support him and be there for him especially when it involves sumthin which he going to get success from.
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by sistajay(f): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
Ms. Potato:

LMAO! at the replies. . .

For me, a way to a Nigerian man's heart is simply to master cooking his native dishes, always support him and be there for him especially when it involves sumthin which he going to get success from.

Pure and simple oo!!
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by tpia5: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2011
the best way to seduce a nigerian man is not to set out to seduce him?

you might get more than you bargained for.
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by UyiIredia(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ wrecksfurd >>> nice post. Its good to see that Nigerian women are beginning to get their groove on. who says a lady can be the aggressor ?
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by BABE3: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2011
tpia@:

the best way to seduce a nigerian man is not to set out to seduce him?

you might get more than you bargained for.

That was funny but it's actually quite true (for some of them).
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by tpia5: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2011
for most of them.

trying to outsmart a nigerian man can be very risky.

when you think you're winning, you might actually be losing.

the nigerian guy will play along but rest assured one day na one day.
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by BABE3: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2011
most of them? I don't know about that.

I get where you're coming from sha. Ditto.
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by Jackieugo(f): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2011
rofl @ flash your passport
Ah I love NL.
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by Mobinga: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
They know already.
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2011
I guess someone will soon create a topic on seducing Nigerian women
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by satani22: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2011
Im in consonance with all 7 points save item 6.
Any lady that plays/played had to get for me will get no second node. Its bye-bye. Its not by force
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by african1(f): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2011
One of my guy friends once told if you want to seduce a guy, just bring a drink and show up unclothed. LOl It was pretty funny.
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by Goldieluks: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2011
@OP,
well done oh.
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by kokoye(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cool points.

smh @ some responses
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by satani22: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2011
african1:

One of my guy friends once told if you want to seduce a guy, just bring a drink and show up unclothed. LOl It was pretty funny.
Madam, not all guys would be moved seeing an unclothed babe, even if u friends point werent to be a joke
kokoye:

Cool points.

smh @ some responses
oga. Plz whilst shaking the head, do so gently for it not to break. Ok?
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
kokoye:

Cool points.

smh @ some responses
kiss kiss kiss kiss tongue
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by kokoye(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^^

cheesy

I know youre being sarcastic
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2011
Objection! grin
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by erayo2GCA(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2011
after all the hard to get wat next? I will Bleep and just move on
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by wrecksfurd(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2016
190:
Nigerian men has wisen up

Any lady that does such to me

I'll tell her Outrite - NO BB - I DONT HAVE MONEY FOR BB!!

Lol grin grin
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by ChidimmaOnwuokw(f): 12:57am On Nov 20, 2020
I say most of these information you gave are just basic. Everybody knows the " guys like confident women, wear a perfume" and the rest of the things that google suggests

what girls are interested in is the practical aspect of it all.

I will create a scenario as an example.

if you are walking in the street and you sight a guy that interests you, here's what I suggest you do because I've tried this several times and it works

As soon as you sight him, just stylishly change walking step. Don't over do it else it gets ridiculous. The next thing is to consciously stare at him, do that till he notices you're staring. smile softly and look elsewhere for a 3 seconds and look at him again. make sure you maintain that smile oo.

Once you get closer, work slower as if you're almost about to stop and and pretend like you stepped on your toe. This will trigger the hero instinct in him and he'll want catch you.

if you can't perfect this, stylishly drop your handkerchief on the ground.

Tip:

1. please make sure you're dressed nicely. you don't expect to chyke man in your tattered outfit
2. watch his face closely before attempting. some men are just sons of Pharaoh�

I even have a book that talks about practical scenarios like this and what to do.

just send me a message on Fb.
My username is Chidimma Onwuokwu

©sage
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by SILENTandSMART2: 1:41am On Nov 20, 2020
No girl can seduce me joor me dat get coconut head wink

smiley
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by tobechi74: 1:47am On Nov 20, 2020
You don't need to seduce s man. Guys just need a place to have sex.
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by TheCork(m): 1:56am On Nov 20, 2020
wrecksfurd:
1. The most important thing is to promise your target whatever it is that he is missing. If he has a hot, willing girlfriend, all the cleavage in the world won't help, but chances are she is neglecting him in other areas - so you need to offer whatever your competition (whether it is a girlfriend, or just other girls he's used to dating) cannot.

2. Make him feel appreciated. In studies about why men cheat on their wives, it was found that the reason isn't sex or attraction; it's usually that they feel emotionally disconnected from their wives because they feel unappreciated, and they're drawn to other women who make them feel appreciated.

3. Let him help you. You don't have to play the damsel in distress, but you don't have to go out of your way to prove you can do everything yourself, either. Most guys these days already know that you're a perfectly capable human being. So, ask him for his advice on something. Ask him to teach you about one of his interests. Ask him to do something for you that's easier for him to do that for you to do. Show him that you value his knowledge, talents, and willingness to help.

4. Be yourself. No, really. Men are thought to instinctively crave variety. By developing a strong sense of self, with your own distinct personality and flair, you're appealing to his desire for variety because you're so different.

5. Flirt. Be playful. Wittiness and innuendo can create a lot of intimate tension.

6. Play Hard to Get. Make him feel like you really want him, but are "holding back" for one reason or another. WARNING: Some guys don't like playing games so if you play hard to get a little too well it may work against you.

7. Touch him subtly. Look for opportunities to brush your body past him, or to brush your arm past his. When you thank him for something he's done, gently rest your hand on his arm while you're talking. If you're feeling daring, play footsiesmiley

NOTE:
Sometimes, no matter what you do, the guy just won't like you. If he is too attached to his girlfriend / blind and can't see how great you are, move on. There are so many other people out there that will want you.

brother...please please please...ask Nmezor to be nice & handle me wit care sir.....she act way too nigerian sir!! angry
Re: Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 20, 2020
TheCork:

brother...please please please...ask Nmezor to be nice & handle me wit care sir.....she act way too nigerian sir!! angry
Because you are a bloody fake guy, she hates fake people like you.

(1) (Reply)

If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / If U Really Want To Laugh,check The Number Of Guys Profile Likes / Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Having BIG Behind [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.