Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months (99406 Views)

All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within A Space Of 5 Months. / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
I can't answer an insensitive and stupid gal's questions sorry grin

So it means when push comes to shove and it gets close to home, you won't know how you'll react. All you've just been doing is making cases for hypothetical situations you have zero knowledge about.

I'm glad you admitted to having no sensible responses. Because if it were about you being objective, you would have left the messenger alone and addressed the questions in a verbally non-violent way.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Gainman: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Brian47:
That gospel singer died because of religion.
Sometimes religion causes these cause "God hates divorce"
stupid post. Many people wey kidnappers and bandit killed within a month in Nigeria u can't count it. Are those not human too. No be religion kill anyone. Bible define marriage and if all principles are followed, something like this will not happen. Man love your wife. Wife submit to your husband. If these principles exist between a man and his wife. Violence will not happen. Let me tell u this.even if they are not Christians or not Muslim, are u telling me there will not be domestic violence or husband killing d wife or wife killing d husband.
For your information,it is even religion that even reduces domestic violence. Don't expect this kind thing not to happen at all

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Gainman: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jeon:
Hmmm..

anything relationship will be the last thing on earth in my presence.
because I don't have timegrin to shout out.. I DO ACTION.
Ladies wey no get good character sef don turn motivational speaker. This incident has turn has turn ladies wey dey suffer for husband to be talking against marriage. Nah waoo

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Gainman: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
SilentQueen:
Dear women pls for the sake of your children or family members who loves you...pls stay away from an abusive relationship cry so you don't end up dead

Dead tell no tales
so it is only men who abuse women. Enough men dey out there who are regretting marrying there wife because they are evil.
I know in future when u have daughter in-law. U will understand more.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Jeon(f): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gainman:
Ladies wey no get good character sef don turn motivational speaker. This incident has turn has turn ladies wey dey suffer for husband to be talking against marriage. Nah waoo

ur options.

RELATIONSHIP IS THE LAST FOR ME ON EARTH

nah me know y I said so.

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gainman:
stupid post. Many people wey kidnappers and bandit killed within a month in Nigeria u can't count it. Are those not human too. No be religion kill anyone. Bible define marriage and if all principles are followed, something like this will not happen. Man love your wife. Wife submit to your husband. If these principles exist between a man and his wife. Violence will not happen. Let me tell u this.even if they are not Christians or not Muslim, are u telling me there will not be domestic violence or husband killing d wife or wife killing d husband.
For your information,it is even religion that even reduces domestic violence. Don't expect this kind thing not to happen at all
I am afraid you need to read that Bible with your eyed opened. undecided

Scripture instead tells you that God instituted Marriage in Genesis 2 vs 24, and then God cursed marriage, after man fell, in Genesis 3 vs 16, and submission in marriage, which you claim to be a principle for you to follow is in fact a curse which God placed on marriage to ensure its failure. undecided

God Himself cursed marriage so that so long as you are submitted to that curse of submission in marriage, your marriage will not see God's own peace and joy and happiness. undecided

Now ofcourse God sent Jesus Christ to redeem men from God's curse in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22, but sadly since most of you outright refuse Jesus Christ's offer at redemption this since you cling so strongly to the curse instead, your marriage continue to mirror the quagmire that is the world under God's curse as a result. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So it means when push comes to shove and it gets close to home, you won't know how you'll react. All you've just been doing is making cases for hypothetical situations you have zero knowledge about.

I'm glad you admitted to having no sensible responses. Because if it were about you being objective, you would have left the messenger alone and addressed the questions in a verbally non-violent way.
The messenger and her message are one and same. So I can't let her alone
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Gainman: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Paulianfa:
All these talk cannot solve any problem except one learned to understand what is happening in people's lives and home.
Some of these domestic violence are cause by women themselves cos they seems not to understand the ways of life.
I don't think a man with a right senses can lay a finger on his wife without something behind, u see all these women wen they have more than u, they wants rule over u, they want to control and becomes the head of the house, they will insult and abuse u the way they can.
And wen u stood ur ground, the whole world will be blaming you for defending ursef, they will now turn against u.

One needs to investigate and asked questions about domestic violence.
This is d truth these people refuse to understand. A man can never beat a good wife. Women are d cause of things like this. Women should understand that some men can manager anger if u did something bad to him. For d husband to have killed this woman, it means she did something wrong but d man did d worst for causing her death.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Gainman: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you need to read that Bible with your eyed opened. undecided

Scripture instead tells you that God instituted Marriage in Genesis 2 vs 24, and then God cursed marriage, after man fell, in Genesis 3 vs 16, and submission in marriage, which you claim to be a principle for you to follow is in fact a curse which God placed on marriage to ensure its failure. undecided

God Himself cursed marriage so that so long as you are submitted to that curse of submission in marriage, your marriage will not see God's own peace and joy and happiness. undecided

Now ofcourse God sent Jesus Christ to redeem men from God's curse in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22, but sadly since most of you outright refuse Jesus Christ's offer at redemption this since you cling so strongly to the curse instead, your marriage continue to mirror the quagmire that is the world under God's curse as a result. undecided
hmmm u need help. Is that the only part in d Bible that talks about marriage? U better go and meet a true knowledgeable pastor to lecture u on this scriptures. So because a man killed his wife devil in you and others have started talking against Christian institutions. Let even assume she went to meet her pastor to tell him. Are u expecting the pastor to break d marriage. Even if d pastor told her to move out of her husband house. It is people like u that will later accusing d pastor for breaking their home. I don't know if u are married. If u are married and u don't enjoy your marriage. There are many couples out there who are enjoying there marriage. Stop using this to go against what God Himself defined

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gainman:
1. hmmm u need help. Is that the only part in d Bible that talks about marriage? U better go and meet a true knowledgeable pastor to lecture u on this scriptures.

2. So because a man killed his wife devil in you and others have started talking against Christian institutions.

3. Let even assume she went to meet her pastor to tell him. Are u expecting the pastor to break d marriage. Even if d pastor told her to move out of her husband house. It is people like u that will later accusing d pastor for breaking their home. I don't know if u are married.

4. If u are married and u don't enjoy your marriage. There are many couples out there who are enjoying there marriage. Stop using this to go against what God Himself defined
1. I am afraid you are not making any sense to me here. QWhere in scripture are you told that God's curse on marriage was revoked, this by God ? undecided

2. You are not making any sense here me. The scripture I quoted from, are they satanic scripts or the very same scripture Christians meant to read from? undecided

3. What has pastor to do with her marriage? Is your pastor the police who you are instead meant to report crimes and abuse to?. undecided

Even Jesus Christ told you all that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 - So why do you a grown arse individual should have reported her abuser to a pastor before knowing to move out of an abusive home? undecided

4. There are many couples enjoying their marriage therefore God lied in Genesis 3 vs 16 , is that what you mean?, undecided
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by walkingshadow911: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Teddy96:

No responsible man will hit his wife. . Those that do hit are nt man . . They are frm marine spirit

i don't know how those men do it. i do they hit someone they claimed to love not minding they get hurt, how? this is demonic.
Any foolish girl that call that love is also possessed.
lol, shebi this virginarians preferred the hash guys and thugs, dey call it masculinity.
let dem all die in peace. i hate nonsense
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by walkingshadow911: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gainman:
This is d truth these people refuse to understand. A man can never beat a good wife. Women are d cause of things like this. Women should understand that some men can manager anger if u did something bad to him. For d husband to have killed this woman, it means she did something wrong but d man did d worst for causing her death.

A good loving and responsible husband will never beat a bad wife he would either separate himself from her for his peace. u are sick

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Paulianfa(m): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Abeg shut that ur stupid mouth!!! Nonsense if u dont want ur wife to control u den don't marry an already made woman, go and marry the one u will control. Can u imagine the trash u are spewing with your mouth so u are supporting those voilent beasts that call themselves men?? May your sister's and future daughters marry the likes of osinachies husband in Jesus name. Amen!!!!!

This one u are waisting ur time and type no concerns meoooo, cos am not defending Osinachi's husband in anyway. I derived my conclusion from what am seeing or witnessing not once nor thrice in my area.
I am against domestic violence and am not a party to it, I hate wife or woman beater. But women are something else...
Mind u, if no be to cure my conji I for no near women.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Excober08: 4:01am On Apr 13, 2022
faithfull18:
Some women need to start standing up for themselves.

Never let anyone talk down on you or go physical on you.

God abeg don't let anyone I know fall into the hands of these kind of men.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Jim99: 7:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You def know I am a feminist and you should know the kind of men I roll with by now if you fastidiously follow me. smiley Emasculated, feminised, and 'controllable' men who can't even hurt a flower or a fly. So I got no problem there; I gat me covered. wink kiss

AmazonTopaz:

We roll with the so-called SIMPs they are the best men to have.

It is sad that men who are enlightened, exposed, not toxic and are just good men are called SIMPs because they are not toxic or pretend to be Alfa mails grin grin

...and that's because you can't handle alpha males (real men). They bring out your insecurities. It's quite understandable.

People fear or avoid what they can't control. So you going after cheap and easy men is nothing to be proud of.

6 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Dalil8: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2022
Domestic violence would continue for as long as emotional violence by females continue.

So, ladies if you don't wanna get killed, control your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2022
Jim99:

...and that's because you can't handle alpha males (real men). They bring out your insecurities. It's quite understandable.

People fear or avoid what they can't control. So you going after cheap and easy men is nothing to be proud of.
I don't need an Alfa mail those guys are trashy and miserable who needs a Peter Nwachukwu in their lives what sane lady will be with a toxic man

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by TONYE001(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Gainman:

So, in your words, men are perfect and the problem is only from the women. All females that are victims of domestic violence must have been abusive, disrespectful, and all. Wonderful.

Of course, there are no cases of sadist men that enjoy causing harm to their wives and children unprovoked. There are no cases of habitual drunkards that would turn their wives and kids into punching bags. There are no cases of men with undiagnosed psychiatric conditions that hit their wives as they please. There are no cases of hardworking women being exploited by their husbands. There are no cases of cheating husbands whose wives are entirely submissive. There are no cases of products of broken homes that know nothing but maltreat their wives, children, and everyone around them.

God created men perfect and women, imperfect.

Great ideology, well done!

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Gainman: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2022
walkingshadow911:

A good loving and responsible husband will never beat a bad wife he would either separate himself from her for his peace. u are sick
u are a demented organism. Is easy to say he should walk away. I don't know if u are a man or a woman. If u are a man. I wish u are in this situation for u to understand how it feels. If u are a woman. Something like this will happen to your son and I will see how u will react to your son's wife. There are some devil women dat they will even hit u first. They can even stab u first b4 d man hit back. Later they tell d world d man stab them because these evil women know people will show sympathy on them. I don't think u are married. If u are married u will understand d deep side of it. If only 50% of men in this country behave like women. This world will not be at peace. 85% of stories told by these women who dragged their marriage problem on social media are lies. I have my experience which have opened my eyes. When a woman lies against your son. I believe u will understand how wicked women are. Let your blood get involved in this first b4 u judge.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Tunagee(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ladies if any man insults you in a relationship please dump him without looking back, don’t wait till he starts hitting you

But the woman can insult the man abi?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2022
Tunagee:

But the woman can insult the man abi?
I never said so
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Tunagee(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ladies if any man insults you in a relationship please dump him without looking back, don’t wait till he starts hitting you

But the women can insult the men abi?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2022
Tunagee:
But the women can insult the men abi?
If you feel she insults you, don't you realize that you shouldn't be in that relationship or do you really need someone to tell you this too?, undecided

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Tunagee(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Abeg shut that ur stupid mouth!!! Nonsense if u dont want ur wife to control u den don't marry an already made woman, go and marry the one u will control. Can u imagine the trash u are spewing with your mouth so u are supporting those voilent beasts that call themselves men?? May your sister's and future daughters marry the likes of osinachies husband in Jesus name. Amen!!!!!

So he is no longer free to express is candid opinion again. Nigerians!!!! Abusing him as if he did more than what he expressed. Are you sure you wont be a victim of physical abuse with your very rude expressions?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by ufuosman(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2022
Some women and girlfriends are still in abusive relationship bt dey don't even think of using dis one to learn
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2022
Gainman:
Seriously? Wow!

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Prettygirl200(f): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=Paulianfa post=111895468]

This one u are waisting ur time and type no concerns meoooo, cos am not defending Osinachi's husband in anyway. I derived my conclusion from what am seeing or witnessing not once nor thrice in my area.
I am against domestic violence and am not a party to it, I hate wife or woman beater. But women are something else...
Mind u, if no be to cure my conji I for no near women.[/quote] Really
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jim99:

grin No be you go tell me watin I go dey proud of.

You "insult" us by saying we end up with weak men, we accept, and you still dey foam for mouth? Are you normal at all?

If you don't carry your alphaness and fk away from my front now.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Gainman: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
TONYE001:

So, in your words, men are perfect and the problem is only from the women. All females that are victims of domestic violence must have been abusive, disrespectful, and all. Wonderful.

Of course, there are no cases of sadist men that enjoy causing harm to their wives and children unprovoked. There are no cases of habitual drunkards that would turn their wives and kids into punching bags. There are no cases of men with undiagnosed psychiatric conditions that hit their wives as they please. There are no cases of hardworking women being exploited by their husbands. There are no cases of cheating husbands whose wives are entirely submissive. There are no cases of products of broken homes that know nothing but maltreat their wives, children, and everyone around them.

God created men perfect and women, imperfect.

Great ideology, well done!
read and understand. No human is perfect but most cases,it is the wife that always trigger trouble at home. Some men too are to be blame but most marital problem facing by women are caused by them. I explained here what happened to me and since then,I can't believe what I hear until the incident happened at my presence. I always hear my husband abandon me and d children. Even a crazy man can abandon a good wife.
Proverb 128:3 It says an excellent wife is the crown of her husband,but she who shames him is like rottenness in his bone.
Also Proverb 18;22 He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.
A man can never be happy with a toxic wife. And these are the type we have in this generation. Too much pride. If u have pride or ego. Don't even have intention to marry because u will have problem. Is easy for a good woman to change a man but u can never change a toxic woman. I been seeing bad women turning to inspirational speaker because a woman died. Too bad she died. D husband mite be among d toxic men too but I can't condemn anyone now because am not d police or d judge. Lies too much in online news.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by TONYE001(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Gainman:
read and understand. No human is perfect but most cases,it is the wife that always trigger trouble at home. Some men too are to be blame but most marital problem facing by women are caused by them. I explained here what happened to me and since then,I can't believe what I hear until the incident happened at my presence. I always hear my husband abandon me and d children. Even a crazy man can abandon a good wife.
Proverb 128:3 It says an excellent wife is the crown of her husband,but she who shames him is like rottenness in his bone.
Also Proverb 18;22 He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.
A man can never be happy with a toxic wife. And these are the type we have in this generation. Too much pride. If u have pride or ego. Don't even have intention to marry because u will have problem. Is easy for a good woman to change a man but u can never change a toxic woman. I been seeing bad women turning to inspirational speaker because a woman died. Too bad she died. D husband mite be among d toxic men too but I can't condemn anyone now because am not d police or d judge. Lies too much in online news.

1. It seems you may have had a bad relationship experience; I'm sincerely sorry about that.

2. "Most cases, it is the wife that triggers trouble at home..." ; "...It's easy for a good woman to change a man but u can never change a toxic woman..."... all these are assertions that lack facts. Do you have a statistic that supports that most cases of marital problems are caused by the wife? Any published work to cite that says a toxic woman can never be changed? Any human can be changed, whether man or woman.

3. I agree with your last line. We all should wait for the authorities to make their findings (hopefully, they'd do this honestly).

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Gainman: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
TONYE001:

1. It seems you may have had a bad relationship experience; I'm sincerely sorry about that.

2. "Most cases, it is the wife that triggers trouble at home..." ; "...It's easy for a good woman to change a man but u can never change a toxic woman..."... all these are assertions that lack facts. Do you have a statistic that supports that most cases of marital problems are caused by the wife? Any published work to cite that says a toxic woman can never be changed? Any human can be changed, whether man or woman.

3. I agree with your last line. We all should wait for the authorities to make their findings (hopefully, they'd do this honestly).
thanks. Yes bad experience . For someone I really love just lied against me like that. It was terrible moment. I have 2 sons and 2 daughters. Having a female child makes me love that gender the more. My experience with a woman affect me from taking online news as the truth . Before u do evil, reason that what if is my son or daughter.
I read one news on nairaland yesterday of how a woman poison her son's wife. Though I read it and was not even take d news serious. Today,a friend told me another version of that story. He told me his friend who is a neighbour to d dead woman poison herself not poisoned by her mother in-law. I do shake my head sometimes when I read people's comments on Facebook or nairaland. Many women online allow emotion to determine their judgement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.