Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months (99361 Views)

All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within A Space Of 5 Months. / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:
grin The same men that'll argue with you that men and women are biologically different and that men are on the average, bigger, stronger, taller, etc., than women are, are here trying to convince us that same men are on the receiving end of domestic violence just as much as women are. Beautiful.

And na dem e sabi pain pass. Crying about simps who do not care about them every minute of the day. grin

The SIMPs are happy with women

Alfa mails are self servicing to por* cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You can throw around insults from now 'til night draws nigh. It takes nothing from me.

I won't believe that what you say is true unless you can back it up. Do both sexes experience DV? Yes, that is true. At the same rate? No. That was what Dominique quoted you to say before you clapped back with your sexual slur. If you were not trying to compare the rate at which each of the sex experiences DV, you'd have said that.

So as it is now, if your intent for that comment was to point out that men face DV as much as women do, it falls flat. It's wrong. It's nothing more than just an opinion. That has no basis in reality.
serious don't have your time let me drop one of the links here you can go though it yourself and have peace of mind this is one, we have many of true confessions about it,

but you never get to see it more serious reasons they are men,boys,man but any little thing you see alot wailering and frigging from women,yes women are abused too but men also have more of it though hidden or oppressed not to speak out.
https://www.nairaland.com/7066779/guys-share-experience-sexual-abuse#111726540
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Connected1: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
TONYE001:

Don't get, please.

Where are the emotions? What I put up there are facts and you say I'm emotional?

Wish you'd present your facts too and not attack my person.

I don't do presentation.

Women are the ones who cry and wail most times, those raised by their mothers can tell you that, if a mother feeds the home for a day, she would make the immature children believe that the father isn't doing well at all and he leaves the home responsibilities for her.

Many Children grow up with that mentality and they foolishly hate their fathers until their own children do same to them, then they realise the mistakes.

You will never hear a Nigerian man wail and complain that his sick/pregnant/tired wife leaves the house chores for him alone, men do it without raising an alarm.

We hardly complain, we leave that for women, it's their nature, we aren't trying to win them in that.

You all know Nigerian men don't admire equality in their homes but you try to force them to do it, you try to force and instill a white man's culture in us, that's pathetic, the West and America is open, go there get married to their men, but I don't think they want you guys.

That's one of the reason women hardly get married these days, you want the man to do traditional marriage, church wedding and reception too, it was never so in the old days. Money wey I go take buy Land or do investments, I go carry am go do Sataka because I want to please a woman who would verbally abuse me when the marriage life starts and there's no money to run the home.

Too many women go to church but don't understand the teachings of the bible nor do they know how to use it to run their homes, all they know is to call one small boy Daddy.

We should all go back to the old ways, I don't see the usefulness of these churches anymore.

Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Connected1:

I don't do presentation.

Women are the ones who cry and wail most times, those raised by their mothers can tell you that, if a mother feeds the home for a day, she would make the immature children believe that the father isn't doing well at all and he leaves the home responsibilities for her.

Many Children grow up with that mentality and they foolish hate their fathers until their own children do same to them then they realise the mistakes.

You will never hear a Nigerian man wail and complain that his sick/pregnant/tired wife leaves the house chores for him alone, men do it without raising an alarm.

You all know Nigerian men don't admire equality in their homes but you try to force them to do it, you try to force and instill a white man's culture in us, that's pathetic, the West and America is open, go there get married to their men, but I don't think they want you guys.

Too many women go to church but don't understand the teachings of the bible nor do they know how to use it to run their homes, all they know is to call one small boy Daddy.

We should all go back to the old ways, I don't see the usefulness of these churches anymore.

Rubbish.
thank you the stereotype of this attitude has made man in danger species when men are abused "you get to hear the phase man up" his enjoying it haa!, stop insulting us here even men too fight follow men to oppress you not to speak out recently a young guy was cry fowl here how a lady Raped her here.
https://www.nairaland.com/7074396/neighbor-raped-me-overnight#111867491
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by TONYE001(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Connected1:

I don't do presentation.

Many Children grow up with that mentality and they foolish hate their fathers until their own children do same to them then they realise the mistakes.

Rubbish.

Sadly, there are too many generalizations in your submission.

There are many women that sponsor their homes happily and they don't make noise about it. There are many men that complain that their wives don't do chores at home. See?

Let's talk briefly about the old days. Those days, recall that men provide for their homes? I mean, men provide all the resources while the women manage the homes. True? How many men can do this? Today, women have to work to support their homes. If you go out at 8am and return at 5am, and your wife does the same, and you both return home tired and spent, why would you want your wife to do the chores and prepare the dishes? How about doing all these things with her? See my point?

Well, we both have our opinions and going back and forth would only be too stressful. Let's leave it here and wish for the best for us all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Okay... here are investigations that have been made, asking questions and then providing answers. If you truly believed so, have you made this research before coming here to type what you just typed? Why did you jump into conclusions and went ahead to pronounce a verdict when you wanted more investigation to be made?

- These are facts about how poverty of women and domestic violence go hand-in-hand:

https://www.safehousecenter.org/the-intersection-of-domestic-violence-and-poverty/

https://cpag.org.uk/news-blogs/news-listings/domestic-abuse-economic-issue-%E2%80%93-its-victims-and-society

- Testimonies shared by victims of domestic violence themselves: REALLY READ IT AND DIGEST and do not go off about something else with me. You asked for findings, right?

https://www.domesticshelters.org/articles/true-survivor-stories

https://safelives.org.uk/news-views/real-life-stories

- The behaviours of abusers, since you claim no sane man can just lay a finger on his wife without cause:

https://ncadv.org/signs-of-abuse

Did you know that the late Minister submitted her salary to her husband? Did you know that this husband controlled her account and was more or less her manager, wielding control over the shows and contracts she gets? Does that look like a woman who is bragging with the small money she has to you?

You also want to tell me that you've not seen people FOR NO REASON, who are wicked and always angry and always bully people? You have never seen an innocent person being assaulted before? You don't see kids get beaten when they've done no wrong... you don't literally see these things, since you claim these things do not happen without provocation?

Okay, okay, if a wife is verbally abusive to her husband, what did the husband do to provoke her to insulting him?

I know my gender, I can vouch for them here. smiley No sensible woman with a correct head will start insulting a man if he didn't ask for it. Every man turns a woman into a beast of an emotional abuser. Check well, the man deserve it. Abi abi you want to tell me that domestic abuse against a woman is caused by a woman, but emotional abuse against a man is not caused by the man? You see how that sounds, yeah?

But if you believe women can be emotional and verbal abusers without a triggering factor, independently, why do you not believe men can be physical abusers without a triggering factor, independently too?

How about traditional, uneducated housewives who believe a man is the head and that divorce is not an option, who still get beaten on top?

These women are completely virtuous and submissive to their husbands and they don't make money, so they don't even raise their voices back at their husbands, yet they still get beaten? What will you say about that?

Oh, or perhaps you will justify the abuses Nigerians face in the hands of police, soldiers and SARS officials. Have you ever been a victim? Have you ever been harassed by someone bigger than you? Someone of a higher authority and you're helpless and defenseless? Boya, we should switch this on you and use you as a case study. I am anticipating your response. Let us see if you have ever deserved the injustice that has ever been meted out to you at one point or the other. Let's know if you're also responsible for it because of your mouth and your behaviour.

Oh, and don't come at me with you said, "some of these women." That's not going to fly with me. And what you will not do is have me believe there are c.r.a.z.y b.i.t.c.h.e.s who run their mouths and are bad, but that there aren't crazy niggas who use their hands and weights.
No matter how violent or hot tempered a man is. Nothing in this world will make him hit his submissive and quiet wife. A quiet woman never get beaten- Dr D.K. Olukoya (General overseer M.F.M)

You modern women don't know how to relate what is annoying or bothering you to your husbands. If it is not nagging, it is insults and name calling, it is questioning his masculinity (are you a man at all?), withdrawing sex, embarrassing him in front of friends and neighbours, being disrespectful just to mention a few. You fail to employ the power of submissiveness, a submissive woman has the greatest power and will control her husband like a puppet. Even if that man does not love you he will do everything to please you just for that single fact of being submissive. Infact the love will just naturally build up in him.

But you ladies of nowadays are forming "woke" thanks to feminism and women rights activism. You want your husband to wash plate and cook too. You want to share chores but don't want to divide bills. Even there's a way you lovingly talk to your husband he'll willingly do those chores and run errands for you. But the way some women will frown face like earthworm angry and be issuing command ehn as boss ladies undecided . The way they greet you half-heartedly as if they forced her to marry you lol

Most of you feminist the reason you are never satisfied in marriage is because you have been promiscuous for years jumping from Yahoo boy to cultist to street touts to lecturer. And when they marry a poor innocent dude and dude can't match the spending prowess of her yahoo boyfriend or can't match the ruggedity of her ex cult boyfriend or can't match the sexual prowess of her lecturer then she feels she settled for less and when a women thinks less of you then disrespects sets in only the grace of God and great self control will prevent a man from battering her when she has pushed him to the threshold.

No man wishes to beat his wife, I know that for sure. That is why I will advocate for my fellow men that are still considering marriage to marry a virgin. A virgin has no ex to compare you to undecided. Scientifically it has been proven that a woman that has more than 5 body count can't pair bond with her husband when she finally marries.

Women behave as if they just sat down and didn't say or do anything then the man just come dey beat u cheesy . Make Una go sidon joor.
Wahala for men wey still dey marry these social media modern day whores. I made my decision at age 20 never to marry any woman hell I don't even do boyfriend-girlfriend nonsense. I have never envied any married man in my life. Infact I feel pity when I see a married man. If you are my enemy and you are getting married I'm always glad because I know you about to destroy yourself for me grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by BigJoe29: 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
After all the stupid arguments their spouse would still beat them in the real world, continue being an online feminist while you dey collect steady.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Aydot351:
I dated this girl years back, she really loved arguments and she picked fights from anything. We had an argument one day and she physically assaulted me telling me to do my worst, i grabbed her and pushed away and left her telling her its over. Recently a friend was telling me how her new guy beats and assaults her and i wasnt suprised lol. Sometimes dealing with ladies require a lot of patience which some men do not have
The story you just told is pathetic abeg! undecided

If you were physically assaulted by an ex, and chose not to report it to the police because you didn't consider it much, that is no reason why you should go around thinking pummeling a woman for merely physically assaulting you is correct. undecided

You claim the other is your friend, why not ask her to report to the cops or leave the relationship? undecided

And by the way, every human relationship requires patience, whether you are dealing with kids or adults, na patience im all be. But abuse should not be tolerated no matter the kind.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Jamahyel(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
I remember one man I stayed in a compound with that year in karu. Everyday he beat his wife, and the funny thing is she was the bread winnner of the house. All he does was go out in The evening to drink and come back drunk and beat her. One day when the man enter my trap, I use koboko flog am eh, en run from the house come back very late in the night. Everybody in the house was so happy for what I did . Please don’t sit and watch all the men who do this. They have mental issue .

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Aydot351(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The story you just told is pathetic abeg! undecided

If you were physically assaulted by an ex, and chose not to report it to the police because you didn't consider it much, that is no reason why you should go around thinking pummeling woman for many physically assaulting you is correct. undecided

Your claim the other is your friend, why not ask her to report to the cops or leave the relationship? undecided

And by the way, every human relationship requires patience, whether you are dealing with kids or adults, na patience im all be. But abuse should not be tolerated no matter the kind.. undecided
I did the right thing by walking away, but sometimes you can't walk away all the time. We all need the fear of God in situations like this. All in all, take ur time to study ur partner and look out for red flags, love is never enough

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
serious don't have your time let me drop one of the links here you can go though it yourself and have peace of mind this is one, we have many of true confessions about it,

but you never get to see it more serious reasons they are men,boys,man but any little thing you see alot wailering and frigging from women,yes women are abused too but men also have more of it though hidden or oppressed not to speak out.

Nairaland link? Eweeeeee. Since when did Nairaland become a source of authority for incontrovertible evidence and researches?

I ain't taking this. You can find proofs for virtually every thing online. I need stats, dude. Quantitative research showing the rates for each sex. Do you know what comparison mean? Are you getting me at all? I have no denied that men don't face abuses, again. I have not. And I have not said those guys' experiences aren't true. I am simply asking you to show me how men have MORE OF IT MORE THAN WOMEN. So what you'll do is to bring DV facts and stats for women, bring DV facts and stats for men and compare them.

Do you think thousands of women too aren't pressurised into keeping quiet? This woman too and many others keep their experiences under wrap and protect their abuses. It is when they die that everything comes out. Because I can easily claim too than MORE WOMEN than men too are not speaking out, that we don't know of.

So let us deal with recorded and observable realities of DV as it relates to both men and women. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by meobizy(f): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Is this what Nairalanders want to make trend? I spit on you children.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
TONYE001:

But really, there are happy and great homes too. This is our eight year in marriage and my wife and I were classmates in the university and we dated right from year 2. Honestly, we have never had any heated argument right from the start. Once in a while one party may offend the other and we may argue about stuffs (which is normal in life) but nothing ever gets heated.

I think it all boils down to what you want. As a couple, if you want peace, you must learn to forgive and overlook things. No sin is too big to forgive! Even if you decide not to get married, remember you'd continue to have dealings with people...at your workplace, in your neighbourhood, etc. We all need to learn how to live with others.

I have always believed that if you can have a roommate and live peacefully for years, you can have a wife and live peacefully. No two ways about this.

Note that this is not an attack on you for deciding not to get married. I'm only telling the tale from another perspective...
Ah Mr Tonye cool I follow your dairy and I know the story of how you met your wife. Your wife is a rare exception sir. She supported your dreams and ambition. She did not berate you for leaving a job that was paying you well to chase your dreams. Some women would have called you selfish for pursuing your goal and called you all sorts to derail you. Please your wife is gold and thank God every morning for giving her to you. I have seen men so broken and unhappy, many looking far older than their age because of the type of woman they married.

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

It's funny to me, though, that Nairaland is your go-to source for evidences in a discussion like this. grin How brilliant.

You say any little thing women are always wailing and frigging and whatnot?

Somebody just died, an avoidable death, and you think we're all making noise? I know you've misplaced your empathy but you didn't have to broadcast it to the whole world like this.

So, why do you have issue with women speaking up about a woman's death? Are you saying that's not right? Should we overlook women's abuse because men get abused too? Is it wrong to speak out?

Has anybody speaking up for women's abuses told you not to speak up about men's abuses? Because I'm trying to understand your grouse here.

Now men are speaking up, and you showed two threads here on Nairaland about men's abuses. Why did you have to come here to shut people up about speaking up for women? Why did you have to bring it up inside here?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
NewSoul:
No matter how violent or hot tempered a man is. Nothing in this world will make him hit his submissive and quiet wife. A quiet woman never get beaten- Dr D.K. Olukoya (General overseer M.F.M)

You should go through the links I posted first or bring a counter evidence to them if you want to discuss this issue of domestic violence with me. Your opinions do not cut it with me. Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Connected1: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
TONYE001:

Sadly, there are too many generalizations in your submission.

There are many women that sponsor their homes happily and they don't make noise about it. There are many men that complain that their wives don't do chores at home. See?

Let's talk briefly about the old days. Those days, recall that men provide for their homes? I mean, men provide all the resources while the women manage the homes. True? How many men can do this? Today, women have to work to support their homes. If you go out at 8am and return at 5am, and your wife does the same, and you both return home tired and spent, why would you want your wife to do the chores and prepare the dishes? How about doing all these things with her? See my point?

Well, we both have our opinions and going back and forth would only be too stressful. Let's leave it here and wish for the best for us all.
For your info, when something is 95% true it's no longer called generalization, We have light skinned people in Nigeria but we are a black nation, how about that.

Lol
You are too funny, who clamoured for education of the women and who said they don't want to be a sit at home wife that they don't want to end up in the kitchen that the have their own ambitions and dreams too.

You shouldn't use your confusion to affect a man on his own, many Nigerian men can comfortably feed their wives if they sit at home and look after the children and home.

There are sacrifices to be made for every decision you make, let those ambitious women deal with it, I am not wishing the best for anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Yewandequeen(f): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You can't tell people how to react when you anger them. More reason why conflict should be resolved in the most amicable ways. It's very rare to see a submissive and non-verbal abusive woman been hit,just one off cases. Yes both men and women have a role. I'm only pointing out that it is not one way as some of you females claim BC we well know how you people use your mouth to set up men in anger even when it is not needed. Then when the man reacts u cry foul . Why don't you all find a way not to be verbally abusive
100% true no one can be told how they r act to anger. But let me ask you, do you have a sister? So if her husband hits her and you get to hear of it, you go meet the husband and pat him on the back saying no one can tell you how to react ehn opkia?
What happened to everyone tamming the beast inside them?

Please just come off this verbal abuse thing it's not always the women being abusive always. Some men are just naturally beasts, aren't there men that beats their wife's just because she say she isn't in the mood for sex? Aren't their men that beats their wife's just cos their dinner didn't come out in time? Were the women verbally abusive? No

Just cut it off, cos ur posts seem to be supporting the act. Tueh

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
BigJoe29:
After all the stupid arguments their spouse would still beat them in the real world, continue being an online feminist while you dey collect steady.

After all the stupid arguments their spouse would still make them wash pants, cook food, do domestic chores and emotionally abuse them in the real world, continue being an online macho man and redpiller while you dey collect steady.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by BRATISLAVA: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

After all the stupid arguments their spouse would still make them wash pants, cook food, do domestic chores and emotionally abuse them in the real world, continue being an online macho man and redpiller while you dey collect steady.

Looool.

The way they've normalized battery is funny. May their evil remain in their homes since they love and advocate it so much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Looool.

The way they've normalized battery is funny. May their evil remain in their homes since they love and advocate it so much.

Isee. grin I will return it back to him in equal folds. He think say he wise fit stay for corner dey throw shades. I will mention his baga and catch the sub well and direct my own back.

I stay petty and triggered. *inserts nail-painting emoji here*.

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Nairaland link? Eweeeeee. Since when did Nairaland become a source of authority for incontrovertible evidence and researches?

I ain't taking this. You can find proofs for virtually every thing online. I need stats, dude. Quantitative research showing the rates for each sex. Do you know what comparison mean? Are you getting me at all? I have no denied that men don't face abuses, again. I have not. And I have not said those guys' experiences aren't true. I am simply asking you to show me how men have MORE OF IT MORE THAN WOMEN. So what you'll do is to bring DV facts and stats for women, bring DV facts and stats for men and compare them.

Do you think thousands of women too aren't pressurised into keeping quiet? This woman too and many others keep their experiences under wrap and protect their abuses. It is when they die that everything comes out. Because I can easily claim too than MORE WOMEN than men too are not speaking out, that we don't know of.

So let us deal with recorded and observable realities of DV as it relates to both men and women. Thank you.
so Nairaland is not good enough right ? just get out you can never see any reason in my point so no need we arguing again here since you have retired that nairaland is never enough here so no need i educating you more. Good day Miss undecided
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
so Nairaland is not good enough right ? just get out you can never see any reason in my point so no need we arguing again here since you have retired that nairaland is never enough here so no need i educating you more. Good day Miss undecided

Nope. Nairaland ain't standard.

I saw reason in your point. I reiterated it that I am not disproving the experiences on the threads you've posted, but in the case where we are comparing DV rates of both sexes, your "proof" isn't admissible in this case. You never schooled me, but I hope you learnt that you shouldn't go about making claims without substantial evidences. Opinionated claims and nothing more.

You, too, and have a lovely evening.

5 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
The problem is that some of u ladies are ediots and stupid esp u, ask your useless mother those questions and your harlot sister . Then relate to your worthless brother what he will do if his crazy wife continue to abuse him grin grin cheesy grin
Then come back and tell me grin grin grin

I told you I am here to provoke you and to keep you on your toes. I can understand if it was me you were insulting, ko si wahala.
But without being provoked, why are you being verbally abusive to a lady who has been nothing but civil to you? What in her questions brought about the disrespect? It got to you, ba? Now aren't you being a beast like the women you're castigating? You see how even without doing nada to you, consider how you responded. And you think some men cannot be physical beasts without cause. You're a perfect example.

Sha answer her questions. Na she ask o, but na me go press you to answer. Oya, fast now.

She also mentioned some instances which you conveniently ignored, I see. How sweet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Yewandequeen(f): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

The problem is that some of u ladies are ediots and stupid esp u, ask your useless mother those questions and your harlot sister . Then relate to your worthless brother what he will do if his crazy wife continue to abuse him grin grin cheesy grin
Then come back and tell me grin grin grin

You do not deserve to be amongst the Sane and neither do you deserve my reply, your moniker says it all.

5 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Yewandequeen(f): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I told you I am here to provoke you and to keep you on your toes. I can understand if it was me you were insulting, ko si wahala.
But without being provoked, why are you being verbally abusive to a lady who has been nothing but civil to you? What in her questions brought about the disrespect? It got to you, ba? Now aren't you being a beast like the women you're castigating? You see how even without doing nada to you, consider how you responded. And you think some men cannot be physical beasts without cause. You're a perfect example.

Sha answer her questions. Na she ask o, but na me go press you to answer. Oya, fast now.

She also mentioned some instances which you conveniently ignored, I see. How sweet.
He is a typical example of the beastie men

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Datikwerreboi(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Yewandequeen:

You do not deserve to be amongst the Sane and neither do you deserve my reply, your moniker says it all.
Tell that to your father please
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Datikwerreboi(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Same insensitive well u ladies talk that get u beaten up and killed. U people will never learn

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Yewandequeen:
He is a typical example of the beastie men

And I get bulala for him. grin grin Make e carry on.

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
Same insensitive well u ladies talk that get u beaten up and killed. U people will never learn

Oga, we have gotten over than fact since 1966. Answer the babe's questions, let's hear.

Why did you become insulting to a person who has been civil to you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
NewSoul:

You should have trained her in kicking and given her a rainboot to kick balls

Damn nasty! angry

Yo bruv
Good idea
Imma start teaching them how to kick nasty fvcks with rainboots, on their wedding day, imma gift them two pairs of rain boots each, and a pocket knife

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oga, we have gotten over than fact since 1966. Answer the babe's questions, let's hear.

Why did you become insulting to a person who has been civil to you?
I can't answer an insensitive and stupid gal's questions sorry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.