Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" (62915 Views)

Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Proudlyomonna: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2022
Which kind of mumu play be dis one.
Such inappropriate move should not be taking lightly.
Na to give am better konk for head angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by jwills(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
since when ur mother born u till now, av u ever smached ur mom bum bum. Let`s not spare the rod, else the boy will end up giving her doggy someday.

He was raised in a different climate, have you ever called the cops on you mom since she gave birth to you??

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

A crocodile never gives birth to a monkey.
She has fulfilled that adage!

And the spam donor is an indomie bandit. A bandit must give birth to a bandit.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2022
tiswell:
must you drag the father into the show of failed upbringing

When was the last time the boy had access to his biological father? sad sad

It runs in the blood. He didn't just start doing that out of the blues and the Mom obviously didn't teach him that even though she's not trying to correct it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by NoGirlfriend: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2022
na for him to touch her tow-tow remain

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by ityP(m): 8:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Mercychen:
Why would she allow the boy to be doing that nonsense? This is how be they spoil children.

During her time, would her mother allow her brothers to be hitting her bumbum like that?

The boy is really growing. Hes behaving like the father I guess.

Niaraland ladies no get common sense tbh. What's this useless take? When last did this boy see his dad? When they tell you foolish feminists that training a child without the father in the child's life is recipe for chaos, una gree hear?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2022
pyro62:
That's how he plays with his mom. All those judging this boy and his mother are just the haters

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by charlypoker(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

that werey woman will end up condemning that your boy's life. Imagine a small boy spanking his mother's buttocks shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by olisaEze(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Children learn more from what they see than what you tell 'em. I don’t have a problem with the kid. The fact that someone videoed this is what I find a little disturbing. The private lives of celebs can never be totally free of intrusion, but a line has to be drawn at little kids! It’s okay to record Tonto, but keep the kid out of public discourse for his mental health’s sake!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by cloud(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2022
pyro62:

I don't play with my mom like that doesn't mean I should criticize who does. Some people kiss their parent, and it is how they play in their house. You don't eat dogmeat doesn't make eating dogmeat wrong! Stop being hypocritical
what is wrong is wrong. In as much as I don't want to read too much meaning into this, same boy may end up in school smacking the asses of his female classmates, believing it's ok to do so cause he does it to his mum. Society is gradually losing morals and values due to westernisation. We really need to hold on to the small things. Lest I forget, killing and eating dogs just seems so wrong to me. But what do I know?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Shadysen: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2022
pyro62:

I don't play with my mom like that doesn't mean I should criticize who does. Some people kiss their parent, and it is how they play in their house. You don't eat dogmeat doesn't make eating dogmeat wrong! Stop being hypocritical
stop being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by ofiko123(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle..
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by tiswell(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Mercychen:

[s]It runs in the blood. He didn't just start doing that out of the blues and[/s] the Mom obviously didn't teach her that even she's not trying to correct it.
spanking of butts runs in the blood
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by hush15: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2022
NasirudeenOla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWsh-2zvSYQ

"You won burst my 5million Naira bum bum" - Tonto Dikeh reacts as her son King, slaps her bum

This one go soon dey smoosh im mama o

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by lusid: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Why are you crying ? Igbo accent is way better than y******a accent
get out of here. Whøre!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by kingscare1(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Mercychen:
Why would she allow the boy to be doing that nonsense? This is how be they spoil children.

During her time, would her mother allow her brothers to be hitting her bumbum like that?

You are very stupid girl for attributing her mothers nonsense behaviour and inability to raise her son well to her father that is at his own peace somewhere due to his mothers stupidity.

When you women start accepting your errors and maning up to your responsibilities without shifting blames, this world would become a better place. stupid biitches.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Proudlyomonna: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2022
pyro62:

This is why we have a steady moral deteriorating society sad
People just want to make excuses for rubbish.
A gentleman doesn't behave in such dirty like manner.
If it's wrong,it is wrong.
Would you allow your son smack your wife's ass like that??
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Slynation(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
since when ur mother born u till now, av u ever smached ur mom bum bum. Let`s not spare the rod, else the boy will end up giving her doggy someday.
don't mind that fellow...!! A lil kid smacking his mothers bum bum and the dumb mother sees nothing wrong with it and even uploaded it for the gram...!!

The boy is obviously exhibiting the future signs of a perverted rapists but some people are only seeing him as a kid...!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Benwallt(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Abeg, any info about the berry girl. Is she ok? I haven't been able to get my mind off.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by lusid: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Mercychen:

growing up, i used to finger my mum.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Asianjollof007: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2022
pyro62:
That's how he plays with his mom. All those judging this boy and his mother are just the haters

Alaye, shut up. If you think slapping your mom's butt is okay then something is wrong with you. That's how they breed future abusers and molesters.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by kingyakos: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2022
dat boy go wire him mama soon

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by soullove1881(m): 9:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Ahya!! Kai you had all those meals with no drop of fruits? shocked

Unhealthy living

Just looked up the word GBEGIRI! Like ewedu ain't disgusting enough undecided you people from that region can consume rubbish Sha.. no wonder una no dey fine..

Nike peller the ambassador of bleachers comes to mind

You mean their women don't grow weeds for chest Or have yam leg?
Omo, sorry oh!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by lusid: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
doggy or missionary?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by virginchaser(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2022
The boy may grow out of it if he finally misses with right circles in school. I know one that used to have lip kiss with his mum but hates it in his 12th years.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Praktikals(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Why are you crying ? Igbo accent is way better than y******a accent
bloda, dont mind him
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Dearlord(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Like play like play she will start to sexually abuse this innocent boy, I pray for no such.

This is bad in all angle please!
Let learn to live as a human
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by HeavenVGate: 9:05am On Apr 12, 2022
NasirudeenOla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWsh-2zvSYQ

"You won burst my 5million Naira bum bum" - Tonto Dikeh reacts as her son King, slaps her bum

Staged bullshit
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by MedicH: 9:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Na single mothers de raise all these man beaters. Single mothers should stop raising male kids because they do not know what to do with them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by hush15: 9:05am On Apr 12, 2022
cloud:
what is wrong is wrong. In as much as I don't want to read too much meaning into this, same boy may end up in school smacking the asses of his female classmates, believing it's ok to do so cause he does it to his mum. Society is gradually losing morals and values due to westernisation. We really need to hold on to the small things. Lest I forget, killing and eating dogs just seems so wrong to me. But what do I know?

Don't blame any westernization at all cos even a western son won't smack his mother's ass. Nigerians just like to tolerate nonsense cos they feel it makes them feel liberal, get this sense of belonging or acceptance, and are able to get some accolades for it but it's all rubbish, inferiority complex, and nonsense because it is immoral, indecent, and will backfire.

That's why Nigerians can tolerate the rubbish these politicians do or men who can't manage their homes. It is a lack of self-confidence. Nothing more
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by simpleseyi: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Nwodosis:

Is it also wrong for the Igbos to have their own accent?

And is that how Igbo kids slap their mother's bumbum? Definitely No. This is a diluted Igbo - Lagos - Abuja prostitute family. High Chief Okonkwo of things fall apart should not see this abomination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) / Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.