Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" (62905 Views)

Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Akuruoulo(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2022
pyro62:
That's how he plays with his mom. All those judging this boy and his mother are just the haters

Why u no touch ur mom in such manner
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Benwallt(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Have they taken down the thread! ? Thought senomi got her mum's contact?
Yes, they have. That one said he can't muster enough courage to call the mum n he refused to share the mumber.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Akuruoulo(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2022
pretydiva:
At his age? Where did he learn that from? Pikin wey you suppose put slap for him face undecided. I hope he doesn't go on slapping ladies bum in future
He will certainly do that
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Nobleou(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2022
she go soon f*ck her own son. dis I ve seen
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by ityP(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2022
lusid:
at 13, i was fùcking my social studies teacher

Omo. So sorry about what you went through. No one deserves such traumatic experience

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by pepperdemzombie: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Ahya!! Kai you had all those meals with no drop of fruits? shocked

Unhealthy living

Just looked up the word GBEGIRI! Like ewedu ain't disgusting enough undecided you people from that region can consume rubbish Sha.. no wonder una no dey fine..

Nike peller the ambassador of bleachers comes to mind
Omugo, see una fine girls wen dey chop fruits. Gbegiri is blended beans soup. Do Igbo not cool beans soup?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2022
The guy is practicing what he has been seeing grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Legendoo: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Single mothers bah.

When people say single parenting raises horrible kids , una go argue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Sleekfingers: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2022
NasirudeenOla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWsh-2zvSYQ

"You won burst my 5million Naira bum bum" - Tonto Dikeh reacts as her son King, slaps her bum

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by June15(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2022
So person no fit give her doggy style be that... What a woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Grandmeister(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
The guy is practicing what he has been seeing grin
He will soon start practicing it with females outside his home. Hope we all remember to give his 'mum' some accolade when his molestatation case finally hits the news in the future.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by stamapro(m): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Yes a child should feel free to play with his or her parents, but that's not the right place for the boy to play with his mum, he will try that outside with other ladies, charity they say begins from home. She is a weak and loose example of a mother. Let's frown on what's not good. Imagine a girl child doing same to her father's manhood.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by goodheart01: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2022
pyro62:
That's how he plays with his mom. All those judging this boy and his mother are just the haters

And maybe it will be right if your daughter plays with you by squeezing your dick. Mad man!! All these asshole people trying to form
Woke
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Did I say it is wrong in my comment

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Walkee: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2022
What kind of useless video is this? All these mgbeke YouTubers sef. Show the fuccking video and fucck off with your explanation
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Melkizedeck: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2022
What is stopping Churchill from applying for child custody of this his son? Does he even know that if this boy grows into a nuisance that his name will be dragged to the mud? He had better apply for child custody as by nature, the boy is his son forever! Dads tend to raise sons better than Mums!!! Enough of this Westernization bulshit!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by TawTaw: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2022
pyro62:

I don't play with my mom like that doesn't mean I should criticize who does. Some people kiss their parent, and it is how they play in their house. You don't eat dogmeat doesn't make eating dogmeat wrong! Stop being hypocritical
I have never seen stupidity shine so bright like yours.

To even think you call someone a hypocrite when you're completely senseless.

Anything goes for people like you. No limits, no barrier, no culture as long as it's not death or stealing.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by TawTaw: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2022
I remember reading one Ghanaian slut posing naked for her son and was later arrested.

Now this Nigerian overused washed out meat is coaching her son how to slap her in the ass for publicity.

Let's face it, many women can't face celebrity status without doing desperate things to remain in the spotlight.

Madonna at 60 is still doing like a 16 year old virgin in social media.

Tonto dikehoe won't be doing this if she had the boy's father at home

Mad and desperate woman!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Mooh247: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!!

grin

Peter Obi supporter. I will show you hell on this platform as you campaign for Peter Obi

Na me and you

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by jwills(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
since when ur mother born u till now, av u ever smached ur mom bum bum. Let`s not spare the rod, else the boy will end up giving her doggy someday.

By the boy will be old and strong enough to withstand the force of him mum for a doggy the mum will already be old and wrinkly and am sure he'll be turned off, cause let's face no one want to fvck a grandma
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by tfelicityk(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2022
Tomorrow this same son go dey slap e teacher and female pupils bum bum for school. D pikin see am as fun
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Oceanjagaban: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2022
I sure say that small pikin go dey lick her puna for bedroom...Tonto dey molest that boy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by ellizy(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishness

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by nesgeeek(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bumbum wey Churchill don chop finish
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by casppyjay: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Why are you crying ? Igbo accent is way better than y******a accent
yes it’s better until u asked dem to pronounce radical, dangerous, love , brother and anambra lol

Ask indabozki to verify my claims lol

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

A crocodile never gives birth to a monkey.
She has fulfilled that adage!
Boss, I haven't yet given up on you o. If we could chat elsewhere, if u wouldn't mind it, I would hv liked to let you know of the project I'm working on with some pictures. Pick my call abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by tunapawizzy: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
This one will grow up to be smashing bums of young girls up and down. Then association of feminists will come out and start cursing d male gender.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by EvangelistChuks(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Irresponsibility. The LORD have mercy on this generation. Amen
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by playfrank(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Soon he will start touching other people bums because it's wah his prostituting mom is teaching him
NasirudeenOla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWsh-2zvSYQ

"You won burst my 5million Naira bum bum" - Tonto Dikeh reacts as her son King, slaps her bum

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by SamJel(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Your boy hits your bum, instead of telling him how wrong it is, you're there laughing and posting it online.

Don't we think he'll grow up thinking it's normal and cool to be hitting women's bum?

I'm not against their playing together but there's a limit to these things.

Let's not give our children the kinda training that would make them social nuisance.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by kissdabride: 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mercychen:
Why would she allow the boy to be doing that nonsense? This is how be they spoil children.

During her time, would her mother allow her brothers to be hitting her bumbum like that?

The boy is really growing. Hes behaving like the father I guess.
This is the time the father can take back the boy from that stupid slut

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Ejehkob: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
None of my business sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) / Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance / Teddy-A Takes Bambam Away From Her Fans At Payporte's Offline Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.