Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket (14399 Views)

Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by joelbooks: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2022
The bid for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential ticket got into an upward swing yesterday when leading aspirant Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu met with the party’s governors to seek their support.

Also yesterday, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo made a declaration for the ticket via his social media handles after rounding off his consultations with a meeting with some of the governors on Sunday night.

On Saturday, Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi threw his hat in the ring at a thanksgiving event in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu has consulted with President Muhammadu Buhari on the guidelines for the party’s primaries expected to hold next month, it was learnt.

Tinubu, the national leader of the APC, met with the governors at the Kebbi State Governor’s Lodge in Asokoro, Abuja.

Governors at yesterday’s parley include Hope Uzodimma (Imo), Atiku Bagudu (Kebbi), Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Lagos), AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq (Kwara), Mai Mala Buni (Yobe) and Gboyega Oyetola (Osun).

Others are Nasir El-Rufai (Kaduna), Simon Lalong (Plateau), Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano), Abdullahi Sule (Nasarawa), Dapo Abiodun (Ogun) and Abubakar Badaru (Jigawa).

Also at the meeting were Senators Kasim Imam from Borno State, Senator Magnus Abe from Rivers and Chief Pius Akinyelure, a member of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Limited Board from Ondo State.
https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-rallies-governors-in-mission-for-apc-ticket/

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Zukwanike

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by MadamVanessa(f): 6:46am On Apr 12, 2022
shocked

You'll never be president I can bet you. You can govern your Lagos state for eternity for all I care, but for Nigeria, you'll never smell Aso Rock.

Your presidential aspiration hit the rock when Amaechi and Osibanjo came out to declare unapologetically. It's now dawn on you that you were gallivanting for nothing doing meaningless consultation.

You put Buhari there, so he can pay you back, but Buhari realizing that you're a thief and a crook took to his heels and picked his two boys Osi and Ama to succeed him. which one of these two will win the APC ticket.

Anyways , you have nothing to loose after all, because lagos is always there for you to loot with reckless abandon.

71 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by SmartProf(m): 6:50am On Apr 12, 2022
SDP ticket is all he will get. He better starts promoting SDP in all his media houses.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by nzeobi(m): 6:52am On Apr 12, 2022
It was the governors that he visited but I think his chances are already dimming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Parachoko: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2022
SmartProf:
SDP ticket is all he will get. He better starts promoting SDP in all his media houses.
Why do you say so?

Tinubu is a party man, if he lose in the primary, he will take his L in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Moferere: 7:14am On Apr 12, 2022
Ike gwuru seriously

70 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Jackson105: 7:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu is the candidate to beat in the primary

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by GooodHardDick: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Osinbajo really show this man shege! grin

This drug dealer will definitely die of heart attack if he doesn't get APC ticket

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Umueme: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2022
The way this man and Atiku are hell bent on being president has made me know they have no good at heart for this country.

I mean it was just the same way mannequin sorry Buhari ran for presidenccy four consecutive times...... see where we are today.

Those that take it (politics) as a do or die affair, have absolutely nothing to offer

#My_Opinion

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2022
This desperation is shameful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2022
SmartProf:
Aropin ni teniyan. Sise ni ti Olorun
It ll clear in all of you rude children's eyes.

Many are wondering if I m Tinubu's supporter. I m not his die hard fan but respect his political sagacity.
The new parties that were popular in 2019 are still strategizing or we ll say still in another formation. The economist like Fela Durotoye, Pat Utomi, Olawepo Hasheem seems to v gone back to incubation or I ll say it's still early for them to come out. If they do, what's their chance against candidates like Tinubu/Osinbajo, Amaechi, Atiku, Peter Obi etc?
How can we v a genuine rescue party that can take power from APC in 2023 just like they did against PDP in 2015?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Oyiboman69: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2022

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by JooEeL(m): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2022
You have to insult the stupidity and idiocy of an average Nigerian, and by extension the black man, to awaken
his sleeping innerman. You don't need to care whether the insults degenerate into tantrums and childish
back-and-forth abuses.

What is clear is that Nigeria is an utter aberration stretched beyond the tolerance of
what should be acceptable by sane humans -- and cannot continue like this. The existence of Nigeria itself is a sin
and as long as it exists, we are all sinners -- no exception, be you who: pastor, imam or poet.
Something..., someone, must give.

-- JooEel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by DrChukki: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2022
I have nothing to say...

My international passport is ready... If Nigerians end up voting another old dulla*d into power, my dear I'm off from this country.

Thank God everyone that brought APC and Buhari into power are enjoying the "dividends" now...

It's no more time to play religion and tribalism... Let's fix this country come 2023.

The insecurity and hardship in Nigeria now does not know tribe or religion...

If we like, let's be wise... If we don't like let's be fo*lish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by ThinkSmarter: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Sentiments apart, Tinubu will make a good president, especially in times of infrastructures Security and Job Creation.
And it's very obvious that so many Political elites are convinced in his leadership prowess.
But Igbos deserve a place in Nigeria politics.
For the sake of Justice, equity and fairness.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by ignis: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Sentiments apart, Tinubu will make a good president.
But Igbos deserve to be regarded

Same way Buhari made a good president. You people will not use your head.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Honorablepelle:
Tinubu is the best candidate for me

Buhari is not literate enough and we know the fact

Tinubu is very educated & he developed lagos during his governorship term
You insulted president Buhari but hailed Tinubu

This is how you people succeeded in destroying Tinubu chances

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by fred04(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2022
The problem of Nigeria is greediness.
How can we be supporting this kind of person when we have qualified citizens.
Because of what u will gain individually and not we will gain as a country.
Make them sell nigerian

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Bounceboune7: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Jagaban keeps moving but nyamiris n their favorite Pandora keep meeting unknown area boys who can't do nada.

Tinubu teaching children of hate and perdition how it is done

69 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by ohosi4real(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Even Tinubu no he can not win primary may while Obi is the man we are waiting to wear the cap of president 2023
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Truthisunique2: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Na tinubu go meet them for their cabals they didn't find him

Tinubu only snapped with them and got nothing they told him to step down for younger candidate and said consesus comes first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Bounceboune7: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2022
fred04:
The problem of Nigeria is greediness.
How can we be supporting this kind of person when we have qualified citizens.
Because of what u will gain individually and not we will gain as a country.
Make them sell nigerian
don't forget this is democracy where someone's demon is another man's angel,go for your candidate in peace n let others do their thing too.

N besides who's that your candidate?
What's his records?

64 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2022
nzeobi:
It was the governors that he visited but I think his chances are already dimming
Before is it you that he would visit?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by RichDad1(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2022
The Bullion Van, now an electoral malfeasance metaphor, was photographed on Feb 22, 2019, eve of the Presidential Election in which the ‘Bullion Vaner’ wasn’t a candidate. The two beneficiaries of ‘the win that came by the grace’ of that Bullion Van are known. They are the saints; bullion vaner the sinner.
God doesn’t support treachery.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Dead on arrival old man

Someone that can't even hold a cup in his hands or raise up his hands undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni / From The Archives: Rt. Hon. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe To Dr. Chuba Okadigbo (1981): / Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.