Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,882 members, 7,841,307 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket (14420 Views)

Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Bounceboune7: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You'll never be president I can bet you. You can govern your Lagos state for eternity for all I care, but for Nigeria, you'll never smell Aso Rock.
says an inconsequential nyamiri who will always queue behind a fulani they hate so much

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Sultty(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2022
may the strongest misfit win
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by slivertongue: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Sinking ship
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by simpleseyi: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You'll never be president I can bet you. You can govern your Lagos state for eternity for all I care, but for Nigeria, you'll never smell Aso Rock.

Your presidential aspiration hit the rock when Amaechi and Osibanjo come out to declare unapologetically. It's now dawn on you that you were gallivanting for nothing doing meaningless consulting.

You put Buhari there, so he can pay you back, but Buhari realizing that you're a thief and a crook to to his heels and picked his two boys Osi and Ama to succeed him. which one of these two will win the APC ticket.

Tinubu is governing Lagos State till eternity. But if your state is better, then your while family will not leave your ancestral land and house in your village, and come to sleep under Lagos bridges.

Ask your past and present state governors why they spend 95% of their lives in Lagos even why governing your developed state. Ask your state's past and present politicians why they bring all their mistresses to sleep with in Lagos, abi pussssy ni dey sweet for your state?

Even me, if my state is better, I will be in my village in Ogun or Kwara my grandma's state which the Saraki looting family has enslaved.

You too tell me, have you seen any Lagos indegene in another state sleeping under the bridge like your brothers are doing in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by sucess001(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Honorablepelle:
Tinubu is the best candidate for me

Buhari is not literate enough and we know the fact

Tinubu is very educated & he developed lagos during his governorship term

This your Lagos is developed? After 24 years of APC rule?
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by FemiLastBorn(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Your presidential aspiration hit the rock when Amaechi and Osibanjo come out to declare unapologetically. It's now dawn on you that you were gallivanting for nothing doing meaningless consultation.

You put Buhari there, so he can pay you back, but Buhari realizing that you're a thief and a crook took to his heels and picked his two boys Osi and Ama to succeed him. which one of these two will win the APC ticket.

Anyways , you have nothing to loose after all, because lagos is always there for you to loot with reckless abandon.
Ok keypad warrior
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Jackson105: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You insulted president Buhari but hailed Tinubu

This is how you people succeeded in destroying Tinubu chances

Shatap. Must you always post nonsense
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by lugado: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2022
fred04:
The problem of Nigeria is greediness.
How can we be supporting this kind of person when we have qualified citizens.
Because of what u will gain individually and not we will gain as a country.
Make them sell nigerian

Everyone keeps saying qualified citizens
Pls I'm still waiting to see one
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Tinubuadvocate: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2022
Lol very useless opinion.
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Your presidential aspiration hit the rock when Amaechi and Osibanjo come out to declare unapologetically. It's now dawn on you that you were gallivanting for nothing doing meaningless consultation.

You put Buhari there, so he can pay you back, but Buhari realizing that you're a thief and a crook took to his heels and picked his two boys Osi and Ama to succeed him. which one of these two will win the APC ticket.

Anyways , you have nothing to loose after all, because lagos is always there for you to loot with reckless abandon.
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by hush15: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2022
Honorablepelle:
Tinubu is the best candidate for me

Buhari is not literate enough and we know the fact

Tinubu is very educated & he developed Lagos during his governorship term

I hate it when people attribute development in Lagos to him. He didn't develop anything as for me or is it those extortive, imposition, and enslaving development that you people consider as development!

Development that most civil servants are all party members and from one party! Most regulatory or revenue agencies are staffed with family members, party faithful, and stooges boys, or the ordinary transport system in Lagos is controlled by one street urchin who is irreproachable should be considered as development!

The man is arrogant and so are his minions...

neway, Nigeria decides

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by hotseat: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2022
That is the never-up-spirit of the Asiwaju.

He is a man who knows his onions!

Hate him or love him, the resilience of this enigma of sorts of a man is palpable.

He had been in the trenches before.

Those days when he stuck out his neck to fight for the democracy we are "enjoying" today.

As an opposition governor, he fought the then PDP government under OBJ to a standstill in actualizing the LCDAs to ensure that development is brought to the grassroots.

He singlehandedly transformed the economy of Lagos State to an unprecedented rating as the 5th largest economy in Africa!

What more?

He has a penchant for sifting out capable achievers who are too numerous to mention.

HE DID IT FOR LAGOS STATE, HE WILL DO IT FOR NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Soffyh(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Your presidential aspiration hit the rock when Amaechi and Osibanjo came out to declare unapologetically. It's now dawn on you that you were gallivanting for nothing doing meaningless consultation.

see that ur big yansh will cry when jagaban got ticket grin
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Bounceboune7: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2022
JooEeL:
You have to insult the stupidity and idiocy of an average Nigerian, and by extension the black man, to awaken
his sleeping innerman. You don't need to care whether the insults degenerate into tantrums and childish
back-and-forth abuses.

What is clear is that Nigeria is an utter aberration stretched beyond the tolerance of
what should be acceptable by sane humans -- and cannot continue like this. The existence of Nigeria itself is a sin
and as long as it exists, we are all sinners -- no exception, be you who: pastor, imam or poet.
Something..., someone, must give.

-- JooEel
u igbos pushed Sunday igboho to d dungeon to achieve your aim of causing chaos.
U mocked him while he was locked up n now that there's a green light in his walk to freedom u want him to start d same madness again.

I think he should b wiser now
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by ButterBurger: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Someone should always check on Tinubu.
He is traumatized and depressed already.
Osinbajo is oppressing him
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Bounceboune7: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2022
ignis:

Same way Buhari made a good president. You people will not use your head.
check buharis record in 1983,he was never a good president n he repeated d same thing now.

Check tinubu record in Lagos as governor, he performed excellently well n he will repeat d same thing for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Johncuppa(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2022
NWC that was chosen through consensus is giving ticket to a consensus candidate.

No primary, no money bag.

Let protests start in Lagos.
Soldiers' are coming to invade the agberos' gathering protest.

It can be beyond 2023, but Osinbanjo is entering Aso Rock as the next Nigeria president courtesy of Moahmmadu Buahri
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Soffyh(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2022
hush15:

I hate it when people attribute development in Lagos to him. He didn't develop anything as for me or is it those extortive, imposition, and enslaving development that you people consider as development!

Development that most civil servants are all party members and from one party! Most regulatory or revenue agencies are staffed with family members, party faithful, and stooges boys, or the ordinary transport system in Lagos is controlled by one street urchin who is irreproachable should be considered as development!

The man is arrogant and so are his minions...

neway, Nigeria decides
mumu, na ur father bring in the legacy Lagos is following right I don't know why u people hate on someone, even deaf&dumb knew Tinubu transform Lagos, most of his property in Lagos is still for the benefits of Lagos people, do you hear tinubu ever owe his companies staff
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Soffyh(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2022
grin grin the only candidate to give tinubu headache is the north candidate in pdp
ButterBurger:
Someone should always check on Tinubu.
He is traumatized and depressed already.
Osinbajo is oppressing him
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by okorogodwin4(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2022
RichDad1:
The Bullion Van, now an electoral malfeasance metaphor, was photographed on Feb 22, 2019, eve of the Presidential Election in which the ‘Bullion Vaner’ wasn’t a candidate. The two beneficiaries of ‘the win that came by the grace’ of that Bullion Van are known. They are the saints; bullion vaner the sinner.
God doesn’t support treachery.
Ur made a lot of sense here osinbajo has betrayed Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by hush15: 8:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Soffyh:
mumu, na ur father bring in the legacy Lagos is following right I don't know why u people hate on someone, even deaf&dumb knew Tinubu transform Lagos, most of his property in Lagos is still for the benefits of Lagos people, do you hear tinubu ever owe his companies staff

Legacy kill you there. Tinubu carry legacy come from heaven abi... How does his property, which is mostly state-converted properties benefit Lagosians! Does your daddy stay in one of those properties? How will he be owing staff? After all, it is robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Transform ko, Transgender ni

Make him come to carry his stupid legacy and let us see if Lagos will not be better for it.
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by ignis: 8:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Bounceboune7:
check buharis record in 1983,he was never a good president n he repeated d same thing now.

Check tinubu record in Lagos as governor, he performed excellently well n he will repeat d same thing for Nigeria

Tinubu is expired.
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Soffyh(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Bounceboune7:

you see if you are illiterate and u can't turn 10 to 100 u can't have good management and economy will worst,if you get sense to boost economy and u can turn 100 to 1000 even if you steal from,nothing will affect undecided buhari can't boost economy, poor foreign exchange, loan to pay workers grin loan to steal cheesy
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Soffyh(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2022
RichDad1:
The Bullion Van, now an electoral malfeasance metaphor, was photographed on Feb 22, 2019, eve of the Presidential Election in which the ‘Bullion Vaner’ wasn’t a candidate. The two beneficiaries of ‘the win that came by the grace’ of that Bullion Van are known. They are the saints; bullion vaner the sinner.
God doesn’t support treachery.
u makes sense brother, all he did for them has been forgotten already, tinubu with good mind,I can't believe they're blaming him for buhari failure, they forgotten buhari is controlled by maman daura, someone that bandit has kill thousands in his home state and he can't do anything as president undecided
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Johncuppa(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Jackson105:
Tinubu is the candidate to beat in the primary
If there would be primary.

���
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Osinbajo is the best candidate. We need a good leader.
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by drlateef: 9:08am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Your presidential aspiration hit the rock when Amaechi and Osibanjo came out to declare unapologetically. It's now dawn on you that you were gallivanting for nothing doing meaningless consultation.

Another early morning wailer. You wailers never sleep these days. Who laced this wailing curse on you people? Whether you like it or not madam wailer, Tinubu is our next president. I have ordered a brand new transformer for you to hug by 29th May next year.
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Dominionkid22: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2022
This man can't even hide his ravid desperation; desperados are never good leaders.But, worse of,it's karma at work; remember, remember, Ambode, Ambode,u were warned....
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Echoban: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sometimes I don't know whether u people just talk from ur anus as regards Tinubu.. is it that u people prefer plenty likes and share on nairaland than reality in ground no? grin u re seeing him getting the ticket with ease and u're here spewing trash as usual, even princeoflagos self don use style calm down as things are now getting cleared that Tinubu is 68% closer to winning 2023 than any other aspirants..

Ok na. Hustle for like and share of it LL stop him.
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Expensiveoc: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2022
joelbooks:

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-rallies-governors-in-mission-for-apc-ticket/
You must reap what you sow in 2015 and 2019. You never see anything.
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Johncuppa(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2022
simpleseyi:

Tinubu is governing Lagos State till eternity. But if your state is better, then your while family will not leave your ancestral land and house in your village, and come to sleep under Lagos bridges.

Ask your past and present state governors why they spend 95% of their lives in Lagos even why governing your developed state. Ask your state's past and present politicians why they bring all their mistresses to sleep with in Lagos, abi pussssy ni dey sweet for your state?

Even me, if my state is better, I will be in my village in Ogun or Kwara my grandma's state which the Saraki looting family has enslaved.

You too tell me, have you seen any Lagos indegene in another state sleeping under the bridge like your brothers are doing in Lagos?
Tinubu is the reason everything is working in Lagos, including the exploits of the church - everything that works in Lagos is by Tinubu strategy(ies).
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by IamNat: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Dey dia dey bet. Your eye go soon clear.
grin grin ;DE pain am grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Remanded In Prison Till July 4th / Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss / Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.