Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket (14427 Views)

Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 12, 2022
RichDad1:
The Bullion Van, now an electoral malfeasance metaphor, was photographed on Feb 22, 2019, eve of the Presidential Election in which the ‘Bullion Vaner’ wasn’t a candidate. The two beneficiaries of ‘the win that came by the grace’ of that Bullion Van are known. They are the saints; bullion vaner the sinner.
God doesn’t support treachery.

I love you for this. I have unashamedly copied it. Nigerians are hypocrites and many members of RCCG want to pretend like Jagaban was the candidate in 2019. Prof is a sound Lawyer but that image of being a saint while Tinubu is a crook infuriates me. Jagaban has always done the dirty job for most of them but it's treacherous to now use it as a tool against him. Both the thief and the beneficiary of robbery are equal in the sight of God.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by IamNat: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Umueme:
The way this man and Atiku are hell bent on being president has made me know they have no good at heart for this country.

I mean it was just the same way mannequin sorry Buhari ran for presidenccy four consecutive times...... see where we are today.

Those that take it (politics) as a do or die affair, have absolutely nothing to offer

#My_Opinion

And how many times has Tinubu ran for the office of the president.
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by IamNat: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Sentiments apart, Tinubu will make a good president, especially in times of infrastructures Security and Job Creation.
And it's very obvious that so many Political elites are convinced in his leadership prowess.
But Igbos deserve a place in Nigeria politics.
For the sake of Justice, equity and fairness.

I would have agreed with you about Igbos deserving a place in Nigeria but for the way they go about politics.

The hate that radiates within them will cause this country to finally be on its knees should they be president. I mean, they never even get there see the way they keep attacking everybody. They are too emotional, they just can't control their emotions and that is bad for leadership.
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by JooEeL(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Bounceboune7:
u igbos pushed Sunday igboho to d dungeon to achieve your aim of causing chaos.
U mocked him while he was locked up n now that there's a green light in his walk to freedom u want him to start d same madness again.

I think he should b wiser now

"U igbos"?...

Who be this one? Abi igbe wa lori eleyi ni? undecided
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by Etranshub(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2022
HardMirror:
who should we vote.
a fresh blood, a new party apart from apc and pdp... Let's do something new just so we can get something different. We have been doing this apc pdp thing for too long and look where we are
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by HardMirror(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2022
Etranshub:
a fresh blood, a new party apart from apc and pdp... Let's do something new just so we can get something different. We have been doing this apc pdp thing for too long and look where we are
be specific. Who should we support?
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by whippersnapper(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Osinbajo really show this man shege! grin

This drug dealer will definitely die of heart attack if he doesn't get APC ticket
I pray he dies. he has stole enough money
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by samwillyco1(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Right now PMB will be confused on who to support between: VP, BAT and Amechi; the game will be interesting like Manchester City and Liverpool's game last game grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by hohafrank(m): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2022
He is wasting his money, energy and time.
He can't be president.
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by hohafrank(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2022
samwillyco1:
Right now PMB will be confused on who to support between: VP, BAT and Amechi; the game will be interesting like Manchester City and Liverpool's game last game grin grin grin grin grin
He can't be confused.He has Amaechi in mind.Nothing can change that.
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by ufotunang: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu that campaign with Buhari and deceived nigerians to vote for Buhari that is now bring hardship on nigerians want to add more to the hardship nigerians are facing and trying to come out of it.... nigerians wise up
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by kingyakos: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Internally displaced presidential candidate (IDPC).
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by simpleseyi: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Expensiveoc:
You must reap what you sow in 2015 and 2019. You never see anything.

You will weep blood. When Obasanjo installed Goatluck Jonaddaft in 2011, you miscreants did not say Yorubas betrayed you.

As you wept in 2015 and 2019, you will shed blood in 2023
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by simpleseyi: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
ufotunang:
Tinubu that campaign with Buhari and deceived nigerians to vote for Buhari that is now bring hardship on nigerians want to add more to the hardship nigerians are facing and trying to come out of it.... nigerians wise up

Tinubu helped Buhari and Osinbajo to find jobs in 2015 and 2019, will he help them to do the job as well?
Re: Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket by simpleseyi: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
hohafrank:
He can't be confused.He has Amaechi in mind.Nothing can change that.

Buhari who could not help himself to win until Tinubu came to he'll him, such a slowpoke cannot help anybody to win.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not / Chicago Academic Record: Tinubu, Atiku Resume Legal Battle In US Monday / Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ •

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.