Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight (10705 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / How A Girl Raped Me And This Happened / She Raped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Maxxim: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2022
Cardealer2021:
So woman they rape man too grin
If you said seduced I would have believed embarassed.
But a woman to rape a full grown man, undecided
I think it's almost impossible unless you are lazy or maybe a teenager tongue
Bro this isn't about physical strength, the op actually stated she told em she'll scream the guy is about to rape her, the lady will be aquitted cos she's believed to be the weaker vessel but this guy was being blackmailed here..
The only way for em to back his claims should've been recording the whole scene.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Cardealer2021(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Maxxim:

Bro this isn't about physical strength, the op actually stated she told em she'll scream the guy is about to rape her, the lady will be aquitted cos she's believed to be the weaker vessel but this guy was being blackmailed here..
The only way for em to back his claims should've been recording the whole scene.
Bro I'm sorry,
I didn't read the story earlier.
I will change my comment asap thanks

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Maxxim: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Bro I'm sorry,
I didn't read the story earlier.
I will change my comment asap thanks
Aiit

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Mooh247: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2022

Na wa oo, all this new generation boys Na new new things we dey learn from them

A girl raped you?! How the fvck did you allow a girl subdue you or is she bigger than you?! were you drugged?! Remember the definition of rape says penetration without consent

A girl touch your blockos and you feel traumatised?! How fvcking emotional are you?!

What the fvck is happening this days

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Help2020: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Whazar:
Good morning Nlders, I decided to share this because it has been bothering me and I want to lose this trauma as soon as possible. So it happened I moved to this house just last December and there’s this single undergraduate that occupies the flat beside me, we have been friends since I moved in but we just kept it that way.

I noticed some famzing and name calling like boyfriend and co as time went on, but I didn’t add so much importance to it because I thought well, we were getting along so well as just neighbors mind you she knows I bang girls , I don’t have a relationship but she knows like 2 girls that I shag regularly Nd I also know her bf

We smoked together, sometimes she cooks and offers me some which I appreciate but ever since I bought my new gen she has been using that opportunity to stay so late at my side , even after all other niggaz go to their various flats to rest, she will still remain and disguise like she’s still charging just for us to be left alone

So last night, I guess she couldn’t hold it anymore and she stylishly asked my friend to please leave for his room cos she wants to Bleep me (he told me that this morning ) though I haven’t told him yet what the girl did so I’m thinking maybe she has been planning this all along. God knows I don’t find this girl attractive at all but it is what it is I told her it is not happening anymore and if she tries to initiate it again I will charge her for assault and rape

Imagine this girl just came over me and started rubbing my dick, even though I protested she said she would scream I wanted to rape her. I’m just glad my friend is telling me this now this morning so that would also be part of evidence when I’m ready to take charges

I’m so bleeped up right now
Shut up. Did she cause your dick to rise? You wanted it,so it happened. Next thread pls.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by XXII: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Whazar:

She DID it and you know if she screams now , 99% will believe her side of the story even on here I just lock up oo and besides it was in my room again imagine

This is a zobo, very cold zobo.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by VandalSavage(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Na these kind girls dey sweet for ritual purposes cheesy

But op,I can think of a lot of ways to escape that situation,you could have left to pretend to by condoms and then come back and record the whole thing undecided

If you can get a laywer,you already have your Friend to testify,use the bitch to cash out abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
sansid:

A man can be raped too. Some time around 2002/03, I visited this recent acquaintance of mine at her home at Redbricks around BUK, on the account of her claim that she had a domestic accident (Note: we were not dating. We were just friends).

However, when i arrived at her place that day, I discovered it wasn't true. She only said that to get me to come down to her place. While I was in her apartment, she became very seductive and was trying to talk me into having s*x. But I flatly turned her down cos I was not mentally prepared for what she was throwing at me. I even told her at that point that i wanted to leave. Immediately I said that, she stood up, grabbed the door key from the rug and locked the door. I was shocked to my bone marrows.

I politely asked her many times to open the door but she blatantly refused. When I began to threaten to forcefully collect the key from her, she said if I even dare that she would scream that I want to rape her.

When I didn't know what to do again, I sat mute on her bed looking like a kidnapped child. She came over to me once more and tried to convince me to have s*x with her but I remained adamant. In the mean time, I was just thinking of how I can get myself out of her place. At a point, I came up with the excuse that I don't have a condom. She asked if getting me one would solve the problem, and I said 'yes' instantly thinking there is no way she can get it. Consequently, she asked me to stand up from the mattress, and I did. When I stood up, she raised the mattress from the rug. What I saw under the mattress nearly made me to pass out! Just mention the brand of condom you want, they are all fully represented. cry

To cut the long story short: it seemed my stubbornness must have pissed her off so much that she thought of how to deal with me. So she called her friends, about five of them. They came all at once. They all had tattoos and were all skimpily dressed. When they entered, they asked her if I was the one and she said yes. They turned to me and asked me why I was maltreating their friend. I told them I wasn't maltreating her in anyway; that I just wanted to go so that I can come back prepared some other time. grin.

That explanation didn't seem to sit well with them. But surprisingly they told the lady that I was in her apartment that they will be back for me. When I heard that, something in me told me to make sure those girls don't come back and meet me in that apartment. Immediately they stepped out, I quickly began to wrack my brain. Eventually, I decided to calm the girl down and I made her to believe I was now ready to do her bidding. She became more relaxed and left the door unlocked. I saw my opportunity to escape and I didn't dither. I ran like a PoW escaping from Sobibor![color=#990000][/color].
What a crazy experience. Sorry for the trauma bro.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by YourFavorite21(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
mmadu4:

Wow lucky bastard Alot of men will do anything to be in your shoes right now
Guy, ịbụ ezigbotẹ́ idiọt.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by YourFavorite21(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
mmadu4:

Guy, ịbụ ezigbotẹ́ idiot.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by SenecaTheYonger: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
mmadu4:

Seems like you don’t get bitches. That’s sad

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Whazar(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Na wa oo, all this new generation boys Na new new things we dey learn from them

A girl raped you?! How the fvck did you allow a girl subdue you or is she bigger than you?! were you drugged?! Remember the definition of rape says penetration without consent

A girl touch your blockos and you feel traumatised?! How fvcking emotional are you?!

What the fvck is happening this days

I wouldn’t be surprised if I’m older than you

This isn’t about defending Tinubu or APC bro just calm down and learn to yan with brain abeg

You don chop saphiere abi wetin dem Dey call am definition of rape

You see wetin a lot of miseducation going on here don cause?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Mooh247: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Whazar:

I wouldn’t be surprised if I’m older than you

This isn’t about defending Tinubu or APC bro just calm down and learn to yan with brain abeg

You don chop saphiere abi wetin dem Dey call am definition of rape

You see wetin a lot of miseducation going on here don cause?

You can't rape without sexual intercourse, you can't have sexual intercourse without penetration

It's all common sense.. so your age or political alliance is less important in this discuss

So I ask you was their penetration?!

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by AroOkigbo(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Maxxim:

Let's say it's you. Will her threat make you succumb if actually you didn't want to have s.x with her?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by mohziz1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Southernigbo: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
U were molested. But I still wonder if you a disabled man who could not jack her up and throw her away
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by ambr055i: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Small pikin talk, abeggi. There are so many ways to avoid situation without even struggling.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Maxxim: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Let's say it's you. Will her threat make you succumb if actually you didn't want to have s.x with her?
No, it's as simple as playing along and probably telling her you'll need to get some protective
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Joeyfizzo: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Whazar:
Good morning Nlders, I decided to share this because it has been bothering me and I want to lose this trauma as soon as possible. So it happened I moved to this house just last December and there’s this single undergraduate that occupies the flat beside me, we have been friends since I moved in but we just kept it that way.

I noticed some famzing and name calling like boyfriend and co as time went on, but I didn’t add so much importance to it because I thought well, we were getting along so well as just neighbors mind you she knows I bang girls , I don’t have a relationship but she knows like 2 girls that I shag regularly Nd I also know her bf

We smoked together, sometimes she cooks and offers me some which I appreciate but ever since I bought my new gen she has been using that opportunity to stay so late at my side , even after all other niggaz go to their various flats to rest, she will still remain and disguise like she’s still charging just for us to be left alone

So last night, I guess she couldn’t hold it anymore and she stylishly asked my friend to please leave for his room cos she wants to Bleep me (he told me that this morning ) though I haven’t told him yet what the girl did so I’m thinking maybe she has been planning this all along. God knows I don’t find this girl attractive at all but it is what it is I told her it is not happening anymore and if she tries to initiate it again I will charge her for assault and rape

Imagine this girl just came over me and started rubbing my dick, even though I protested she said she would scream I wanted to rape her. I’m just glad my friend is telling me this now this morning so that would also be part of evidence when I’m ready to take charges

I’m so bleeped up right now
give me her number....
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Whazar:

Thunder strike down my mother
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Whazar(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

You can't rape without sexual intercourse, you can't have sexual intercourse without penetration

It's all common sense.. so your age or political alliance is less important in this discuss

So I ask you was their penetration?!
You just showed me definition of sexual intercourse not rape

So I’m done with you

You are irredeemable

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by AroOkigbo(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Maxxim:

No, it's as simple as playing along and probably telling her you'll need to get some protective
Exactly why many people are surprised that he succumbed.
His excuse about screaming and all do not hold any water.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Whazar(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kr1ss216:

Kriss why now?
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Mooh247: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Whazar:

You just showed me definition of sexual intercourse not rape

So I’m done with you

You are irredeemable

Please next time resist every urge to qoute me if you are not certain you have the right senses to argue logically

Thanks and good bye
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Whazar:

Kriss why now?
Because you are lying na,stop it.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by SenecaTheYonger: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala

I noticed no one is calling the mods because it’s not a female rape case. Truly no one gives a damn about men.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by SenecaTheYonger: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Southernigbo:
U were molested. But I still wonder if you a disabled man who could not jack her up and throw her away

She literally threatened to scream rape if he does anything. And it’s still men like you that will believe her
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Imabong80(f): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Heavensent01:
how much is malaria drugs in your area?

Perhaps they require NIN to purchase that too...
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Heavensent01(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
Imabong80:

Perhaps they require NIN to purchase that too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Wish Your Estranged Ex Happy Birthday? / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out / How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.