Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial (18308 Views)

President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers / Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by shox(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Naija don cast
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by wallay77(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by tsinzu: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Who cares? All is well so long as Naijeriya remain one, no sacrifice is to big to make for one Naijeriya
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by chatinent: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Moferere:
One of Buhari's legacies that Osinbajo is trying to preserve? grin

Don't mind the deceitful pastor.
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by lexy2014: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Insecurity:
Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial

https://dailytrust.com/over-100-victims-of-plateau-attacks-given-mass-burial

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 buckeyemedia venom11 tingotoe presidency Nigerialabalaba shooyie ovamboland benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg NGpatriot aufbauh lordviccodaguru blackpanda leodeking splitmind...

guys over to you. let us sing the praises of buhari, osinbajo and tinubu as the best things that have ever happened to nigeria

Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by Angelfrost(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2022
That's not important to APC apologists...

The important thing now is who becomes president next year. Whatever happens to this contraption before then is no one's business.
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by JooEeL(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is that not Gowon state, the die hard one Nigeria initiator? tell me one important achievement of one Nigeria since he fought to keep the shithole one. His people are being killed like rat everyday. Gowon is a failure .

Gowon is lost and gone. After the biafra war, the fulani cabals seized his passport. The idiot cannot travel out of the zoo as well.

He has been warned that anything pim from his mouth, he will be taken off, maybe along with some members of his family.

Gowon will stay alive long enough to see Plateau fall to ashes: his reward for One Nigeria.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by Ecos(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Lol. Lame.
U and your family are going to witness this calamity soon as you are supporting evil including the supporters of this evil party
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by JBoss25(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2022
gidgiddy:
100 people snuffed out like that and nobody is saying anything. But if one vehicle is burnt in Enugu, it will make headline news
its because theyve been killing ppl for many years there in numbers, but i get ur point
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2022
By the time insurgency is through with the North, Somali and Syria would be glorious paradise in comparison.
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by Corrections: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2022
The war in Nigeria is more than Ukraine /Russia was. undecided
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by Angelfrost(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2022
History555:
100 people dead in plateau. One previous thread 100 comments

Siena bus burnt in enugu, six threads 4230 comments.

Even bus in enugu is more important than 100 dead people in plateau

Igbo obsession is a mental illness

A keen observation from me too... Something is wrong with this Forum!

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by JooEeL(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2022
With the levels of poverty I see here, I think many of these people died in unenlightenment and lack of education. Its a pity because all they know is One Nigeria.

They don't listen to people like Koiki and Simon Ekpa. They likely have not much access to internet access. Otherwise these people should be seriously agitating for the breakup of Nigeria and a separate country for the survival of their ethnicities.

But with the way things are, I believe its somewhat too late. Unless southerners move onto the midbelt area to help them.

Plateau will be conquered!
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by Angelfrost(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Lol. Lame.

Nah... He just stated facts!
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by Emekaterry: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2022
Complete attack by isis.wicked souls from the north are calling them bandit.

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by HardMirror(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2022
fred04:
When the indigens pick up arms to defend their self, some confused nairalanders will start crying foul.
asin

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by successmatters(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2022
History555:

grin grin grin

Savage
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by Benmob: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2022
alsudan:
It’s about time other zones adopt the ESN approach to safeguard their lives and ancestral land.

Lalong has been Plateau States worst mistake ever, the midget can’t even dare condemn the attacks, so as not to be seen to be going against Buhari or his Bandits. He’s even still in Abuja attending political meetings, despite these killings.

RIP to the dead, the living must defend their lands.
so na pple dead body be this embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by KIDfurniture(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2022
Horror movie every day in Nigeria. God I Dey beg protect my family & friends . Protect Nigeria
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by Skillsnigeria: 8:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by Tinubuadvocate: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2022
100 people.
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by Benmob: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Yes,am very much against what is happening in d east, but small things happen In d east,d Comment in Nairaland will have reach 5 pages by now, but d bigger one (100 pple kill) d Page is still 2 pages, and buhari can not summon d governor of plateau
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2022
JooEeL:
With the levels of poverty I see here, I think many of these people died in unenlightenment and lack of education. Its a pity because all they know is One Nigeria.

They don't listen to people like Koiki and Simon Ekpa. They likely have not much access to internet access. Otherwise these people should be seriously agitating for the breakup of Nigeria and a separate country for the survival of their ethnicities.
You confused your self.
You said they listened to Simon Ekpa, they should be seriously agitating for the break up of Nigeria.
What is Ekpa doing?

But with the way things are, I believe its somewhat too late. Unless southerners move onto the midbelt area to help them.

Plateau will be conquered!
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by JooEeL(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=Hizzy post=111869525][/quote]

He's creating massive awareness of the dangers of One Nigeria.

What are you doing?
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by buckeyemedia: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Moferere:
One of Buhari's legacies that Osinbajo is trying to preserve? grin
Nonsense Animals, you kill yourselves then you blame others, the President should teach you to love your neighbors?
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by mightyhaze: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2022
History555:

This trend even though funny is worrisome

Nigerians are more worried about burnt bus in enugu than hundreds of dead ppl elsewhere
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by planetx: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Next time never put a Fulani bastard in aso rock. More people have died in Nigeria in one week than in the entirety of the Ukrainian war.

2 Likes

Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by Rugaria: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Where are the pictures? We need the pictures to send to The APC and to resident ijiots on steroids here like omenkalives, helineus, oyigboupdate and udele, so they can have them as souvenirs and trophies won by the mujahedeens in power, whome they frenetically defend here all day, irrespective of their crimes against humanity..

1 Like

Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by Brushstrokes20: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2022
# Buhari"s legacies undecided... SORROW, TEARS AND BLOOD!

The lifeless, heartless, brainless, sadistic, bloodthirsty vulture is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2022
JooEeL:

He's creating massive awareness of the dangers of One Nigeria.

What are you doing?
Quote my post so that I can understand you
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by 007Marvel(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2022
How much is Rwanda citizenship! I won check something! This one na Yemen no be Nigeria
Re: Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial by highsurge: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2022
And at dawn all seems normal and everybody is going about..as if nothing happened..the country is gone way passed the dogs..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy Palliative: Why Can't FG Pay Nigerians Directly Into Their Accounts? / Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK / Deaf And Dump People Protest In Imo, Say They're Treated Badly,Demand Car [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.