Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today (15039 Views)

We Will Brazenly Disobey The Party: Uzor Kalu, Senate Aspirants Meet APC NWC / Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday / 2023: Tinubu To Meet APC Senators Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by Kingosytex(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Help2020:

He didn't not mention Osinbajo. So between you and him who typed nonsense now?

Who is being discussed?
Who is meeting with the APC senators?

Have you seen you are shallow minded?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by SledgeHammerer: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Raptureminded:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-osinbajo-meets-apc-senators-tuesday/

Which one be iftar again? Is that another word for campaign or consultation?
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by RexTramadol1: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmm
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by Abujason: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Osinbanjo will be better than the dummie in Aso Rock. He will also be better than the owl-eyed druggie crook with “ambition” to take over Nigeria like he took over Lagos State finances.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
HBB1:

Osinbajo or Peter Obi for President abeg...

Anyother should go and rest ( or even die, I don't care).

You're on point bro. Do get your PVC and encourage others to cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by Xanderone: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
They are both protegees. No betrayal here.

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by adeoba2008(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
xxxboyxxx:
Meet them na. Stupid VP na this man be the most useless VP wey I don ever see for naija as a VP you no do anything as a president wetin you go do. Na ibo man make we vote for next.
Do you even know some of the constitutional roles of a VP?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by ObaKlaz: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
xxxboyxxx:
[s] Meet them na. Stupid VP na this man be the most useless VP wey I don ever see for naija as a VP you no do anything as a president wetin you go do. Na ibo man make we vote for next[/s].
Your tears are way too salty.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by chaloskyx: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
WHICH GOD? DID GOD CHOOSE HIM AS VP TO WATCH HIS PEOPLE GET KILLED?
God1000:
Nobody can stop who God has chosen
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by Cajal(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Is wasting his time
He is relying on PMB consensus candidate
Norther cabals will definitely prefer him to either ..OBI, BAT or ATiku
He will easily be manipulated and that of course is not sounding well for Nigerians
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by SledgeHammerer: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
E go hard you VP.
You're only just trying now to talk to these people why many of them have been Tinubu's loyalists for years. I tell people Tinubu's followership is organic. Many of them have benefited from Tinubu directly and indirectly over the years. They'll listen to you oo but at the eagles square the scores go show where their loyalty dey.

Even in Ogun State Tinubu will get more delegates than him.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by GeneralDae: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Realist12:
All I know is without Tinubu Osinbajo won't be here . Someone gave you his assets to get to a position. When it's payback time you want the same contract he's bidding for . Na wao
Politics should not be about sentiments. Both have the right to contest and test their popularity.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
ndaman25:
abuse up and down
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by Realist12: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
GeneralDae:

Politics should not be about sentiments. Both have the right to contest and test their popularity.
this isn't about sentiments , without Tinubu's support it will be almost impossible for Osinbajo to be president, before the vice president he was not known in Lagos, talkless of Nigeria. He doesn't have the political assets and if he continues this path along the way his weakness will be opened to those pushing him . And if he becomes the president he will only be proxy .
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by GeneralDae: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Realist12:
this isn't about sentiments , without Tinubu's support it will be almost impossible for Osinbajo to be president, before the vice president he was not known in Lagos, talkless of Nigeria. He doesn't have the political assets and if he continues this path along the way his weakness will be opened to those pushing him . And if he becomes the president he will only be proxy .
This is not the most important issue to Nigerians now. Who cares who brought who up? The important question we should be asking is:
Who is more capable of the job between both?God fatherism and politics are not the most critical issues now. If Osinbanjo feels that he can do the job, why should he step down because Tinubu helped him?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by Realist12: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
GeneralDae:

This is not the most important issue to Nigerians now. Who cares who brought who up? The important question we should be asking is:
Who is more capable of the job between both?God fatherism and politics are not the most critical issues now. If Osinbanjo feels that he can do the job, why should he step down because Tinubu helped him?
yes listen , Buhari/Osinbajo government should be compared to Lagos state government under Tinubu and afterwards. There's your answer.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by GeneralDae: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Realist12:
yes listen , Buhari/Osinbajo government should be compared to Lagos state government under Tinubu and afterwards. There's your answer.
Well Nigeria is not Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by kingyakos: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
Nobody can stop who God has chosen

I support osinbajo but make we hear word for this una God chosen of a thing, na same una been dey make noise say buhari na God chosen
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by Ebowo(f): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
adeoba2008:

Do you even know some of the constitutional roles of a VP?
It's obvious he doesn't know, please don't drag it , let's focus on better incoming comments

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by otipoju(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
E go hard you VP.
You're only just trying now to talk to these people why many of them have been Tinubu's loyalists for years. I tell people Tinubu's followership is organic. Many of them have benefited from Tinubu directly and indirectly over the years. They'll listen to you oo but at the eagles square the scores go show where their loyalty dey.

Even in Ogun State Tinubu will get more delegates than him.

In politics it's all about permanent interests. As long as their ambitions align they remain friends, the day better offer comes, friendship ends.

Tinubu once handed Lagos over to Jonathan of PDP even though Nuhu Ribadu was the Action Congress presidential candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by MikoB: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Raptureminded:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-osinbajo-meets-apc-senators-tuesday/

This is what I'm talking about, respect and capacity of the office.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by yetunsbay(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
xxxboyxxx:
Meet them na. Stupid VP na this man be the most useless VP wey I don ever see for naija as a VP you no do anything as a president wetin you go do. Na ibo man make we vote for next.
Ibo man koor Ibo man ni i
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by Musauzor(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
At the APC presidential primaries, it's either Amaechi or Osinbajo. Mark today's date, April 12,2022. Bola Tinubu will be dragged in the mud by the powers-that-be led by PMB who have sworn to send him into political oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by Realist12: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
GeneralDae:

Well Nigeria is not Lagos state.
I'm talking of the elected positions.
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by Ttalk: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Realist12:
All I know is without Tinubu Osinbajo won't be here . Someone gave you his assets to get to a position. When it's payback time you want the same contract he's bidding for . Na wao

Stop that non-sense boy, someone must assist someone to become somebody.

Are you too small to know the role Afenifere played in the life of Tinubu to become governor? He didn't even win the primary but was just compensated for his role in NADECO.

This is the time for Osinbajo, just like what played out in 2010 in favour of Jonathan. The leaders are sensitive to the sound of the beat, and the beat right now is no other person than Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by Ttalk: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Realist12:

What you must also understand is Tinubu needs support of the people to remain relevant most especially in SW, he would have no choice than to support Osinbajo if the latter win the primary.

For every person Tinubu raises, someone or must have been denied. Remember we have many ex legislators who would be voting in the primary, they simply became ex because Tinubu anointed someone else.

We should be very careful while promoting out candidate. The strongest strength of Tinubu is also his weakness, having shown his strengths, it's apparent that those who feel threaten by such strength would not want him. Since democracy is all about number, the more people dislike you the less your winning chances

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by LegacyB: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
9jayes:
Saraki finished Osibade for calling him a mere commissioner, since then every other politician including BUHARI sees him like a mere commissioner
The Joke is on you and Saraki. He Osinbajo is currently the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Where Saraki is still dreaming......
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by SledgeHammerer: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
otipoju:

In politics it's all about permanent interests. As long as their ambitions align they remain friends, the day better offer comes, friendship ends.

Tinubu once handed Lagos over to Jonathan of PDP even though Nuhu Ribadu was the Action Congress presidential candidate.

I hear u..... Lol
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by CoolAmbience(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
I'm
Righthussle:
Osinbajo will be president

Story!
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by Osunwole: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
They are playing us, prof is a pawn in this chess game, he will later step down and tell his supporters to back Jagaban
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by medinho: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Microsports:
after all this stress and work to keep simple promises go hard them...may the best man win
I have a Lenovo laptop for sale(8gb 500hdd core i7 good ba3 life,very neat,price is 120k location is owerri

Still available?
Re: Osinbajo To Meet APC Senators Today by humberjade: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
adelaja70:
L
10 for VP and 14 for Tinubu

You don't understand this game bro

In 8 weeks time, everything will become obvious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed / Tribunal Rejects Saraki’s Appeal For Trial Judge To Disqualify Himself / Don't Declare Niger Delta Republic - Edwin Clark Begs Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.