Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) (34511 Views)

You Shall Not Die But Live / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Yet una papa dey ask una to climb una mama body and una dey gree abi?

Abeg make dem put them for small children prison, they are culprits.

They are victims, too.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Starzo: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
The husband is a beast. He might be from the west
what type of nonsense is this?..must you bring tribalistic stupidity into everything?

Some of una nor get sense at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by TawTaw: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
benjackugo:
"You Shall Not Die"- Osinachi Nwachukwu's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Throwback Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SByGGlqAt-c

A video showing the moment the children of late Gospel singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu, were praying for her at her last birthday, has been shared online, IGBERETV reports.

In the video, the deceased gospel singer was on her knees as her children took turns to pray for her during her birthday last year.

Turn by turn the children prayed for God to grant their mother long life. They prayed for her not to die and for her to continue to sing and win souls for God.

Sadly, she passed away last Friday 8th April, 2022 from injuries she allegedly sustained after she was allegedly attacked by her husband, Peter Nwachukwu.

https://igberetvnews.com/1417977/shall-die-osinachi-nwachukwus-children-pray-last-birthday-throwback-video/
is it the same children who flogged her that were praying for her too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Zion243(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
I have seen a Yoruba man with an Igbo name before

Many of you guys here are a shame to other decent Igbos out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Yet una papa dey ask una to climb una mama body and una dey gree abi?

Abeg make dem put them for small children prison, they are culprits.

I wonder.
Those kids need to be slapped till they collapse.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Starzo: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Ugly man. Ugly old man.

Rather than making hay in his youth he was looking for a productive young girl to marry. This is all the red pill boys on the forum are looking forward to
you will choke and die on the redpill. Na redpill be una problem... useless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
benjackugo:
"You Shall Not Die"- Osinachi Nwachukwu's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Throwback Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SByGGlqAt-c

A video showing the moment the children of late Gospel singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu, were praying for her at her last birthday, has been shared online, IGBERETV reports.

In the video, the deceased gospel singer was on her knees as her children took turns to pray for her during her birthday last year.

Turn by turn the children prayed for God to grant their mother long life. They prayed for her not to die and for her to continue to sing and win souls for God.

Sadly, she passed away last Friday 8th April, 2022 from injuries she allegedly sustained after she was allegedly attacked by her husband, Peter Nwachukwu.

https://igberetvnews.com/1417977/shall-die-osinachi-nwachukwus-children-pray-last-birthday-throwback-video/
Foolish children yet their papa was beating their mother they couldn't speak out but supported their father by beating their mom too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by drey076(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
that man deserve jungle justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Starzo:

you will choke and die on the redpill. Na redpill be una problem... useless people

You will be the one to choke and die, not me. From a woman, too.

Useless fellow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by ntipro: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
This woman looks like the breadwinner of that family. The husband is a very useless man
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Starzo: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You will be the one to choke and die, not me. From a woman, too.
Useless fellow.
na redpill matter go kill you las Las
Useless olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Unrated900(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
The husband is a beast. He might be from the west

Tribalistic bigot boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Starzo:

na redpill matter go kill you las Las

Useless olosho

It is you that will die instead of me, and it will be from a woman. Final final. It's already happening.

Useless male prostitute.

Their way us to bicker with perceived females online. Useless thing.

1 Like

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

They are victims, too.

They may not really be seeing as victims in some courts sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

They may not really be seeing as victims in some courts sha

You have to understand that they grew up seeing nothing but the man's brutality as their lesson in life.

They are victims who were coerced into anything that they did. They need psychological help to unlearn the evil they were taught.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You have to understand that they grew up seeing nothing but the man's brutality as their lesson in life.

They are victims who were coerced into anything that they did. They need psychological help to unlearn the evil they were taught.

I get your point now. It's quite sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Starzo: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

It is you that will die instead, and it will be from a woman. Final final. It's already happening.

Useless male prostitute.

Their way us to bicker with perceived females online. Useless thing.
Obsession with redpill will lead to your frustration and final demise.

Fugly h*e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by rickdaking(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
If e no dey work, take a walk. Don't ever stay in a bad Relationship/Marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by rukyboy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
"You shall not die" they prayed from a small country located off the coast of West Africa to a god that resides in Israel, likes mount Horeb, called the Jewish people his chosen ones and promises "new Jerusalem"

They prayed to a god that saw nothing wrong in slavery and works in mysterious ways, so mysterious that it's totally indistinguishable from random chance. Nothing fails like prayer
You would have the same success praying to a milk jug as you do praying to god -- the milk jug sometimes answers your prayer the way you want to, sometimes not and sometimes the answer is delayed. See the problem here? If things turn out the way you want them to, you say it was because you prayed. If not, it's because god knows what's best and you didn't pray for the right thing. Or, if it happens 10 years later you say god answered your prayer, it was just delayed. This is nonsense.

Nigeria is filled with a population that prays against poverty, only for her to be declared the poverty capital of the world http://punchng.com/with-87m-poor-citizens-nigeria-overtakes-india-as-worlds-poverty-capital/ a sign that the prayer worked

This is also why Nigerians keep praying for long life and our life expectancy keeps dropping which is now 54.5 years (the 7th lowest in the world) while a prayerless Japan comprising of atheist majority has a life expectancy of 83.7 years (highest in the world)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

This is also why Nigeria is filled with a population that all claim to be "God Fearing" but has the 14th highest crime rate in the world while an atheist Japan filled with "sinners" "Reprobate" "people who don't fear god" "heathens" "infidels" have the lowest crime rate in the world https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

Keep praying my brothers and sisters. prayer is the key like my DP suggests

Interesting
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
In as much as I like igbos, the wife beating act perpetrated by some of them isn't encouraging. Here in Lagos is even worse. They need to ponder on this. Its barbaric

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Starzo:

Obsession with redpill will lead to your frustration and final demise.

Fugly h*e

You speak of yourself. You are the one who will die from a combination of the red pill intoxication and a woman. I'm here watching.

Ugly dog.

1 Like

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
This her death is very annoying ,a jobless man killed a hardworking woman I mean he killed his benefactor ,if I was super rich I would fly down to Abuja to ensure this devil called her husband rot in jail and also ensure inmates get to beat him up on a daily .
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by BennyDGreat: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
ntipro:
This woman looks like the breadwinner of that family. The husband is a very useless man

You don get the point. I am glad someone actually noticed this.

1 Like

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by BeeNG3: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
"I have seen a Yoruba man with an Igbo name before"
Ode osi
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

I get your point now. It's quite sad.

Very sad. They need help.

Wonder how the children of murderers cope. They will be having a rememberance day and mourn her, and it will be because their father killed her.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Truefaith:
"You shall not die" is NOT a prayer: it is a declaration. It is affirmation, a Hindu action.

The children had been taught to say things only God can say as 'prayer'.
They were declaring what shall be, not asking God to grant a request.

Or which godly person said such as prayer in the New Testament?

Can you name one?

Are we saying that was the reason she died?
Not at all.
But only the Bible teaches what a Christian may call a prayer.
Hindu affirmations are not part of it.

Isn't it time to examine what you hold as beliefs from the Bible?

Christ warned of evil people invading and taking over the church.
Mat 24:11  And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

What do u mean Hindu action??
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Btruth: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
.....what a pity. She loved that beast dearly, but the man never love her.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Zulu2022: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Let's keep kids aside,de man hand de this woman death
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by pyyxxaro: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Deserea:
My people perish for lake of knowledge

My People perish for FLOOD of knowledge grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) / "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User / Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.