Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) (34486 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Workch: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lol, useless prayers.
Prayers don't work, actions do
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Starzo: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You speak of yourself. You are the one who will die from a combination of the red pill intoxication and a woman. I'm here watching.

Ugly dog.

Carry your frustration go face your family members

I'm not the reason you're ugly nor am i the cause of your problems.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
That man IS a beast
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by jkingx(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Guy abeg if you deh Abj, dm me make I buy you beer.
hopefulLandlord:
"You shall not die" they prayed from a small country located off the coast of West Africa to a god that resides in Israel, likes mount Horeb, called the Jewish people his chosen ones and promises "new Jerusalem"

They prayed to a god that saw nothing wrong in slavery and works in mysterious ways, so mysterious that it's totally indistinguishable from random chance. Nothing fails like prayer
You would have the same success praying to a milk jug as you do praying to god -- the milk jug sometimes answers your prayer the way you want to, sometimes not and sometimes the answer is delayed. See the problem here? If things turn out the way you want them to, you say it was because you prayed. If not, it's because god knows what's best and you didn't pray for the right thing. Or, if it happens 10 years later you say god answered your prayer, it was just delayed. This is nonsense.

Nigeria is filled with a population that prays against poverty, only for her to be declared the poverty capital of the world http://punchng.com/with-87m-poor-citizens-nigeria-overtakes-india-as-worlds-poverty-capital/ a sign that the prayer worked

This is also why Nigerians keep praying for long life and our life expectancy keeps dropping which is now 54.5 years (the 7th lowest in the world) while a prayerless Japan comprising of atheist majority has a life expectancy of 83.7 years (highest in the world)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

This is also why Nigeria is filled with a population that all claim to be "God Fearing" but has the 14th highest crime rate in the world while an atheist Japan filled with "sinners" "Reprobate" "people who don't fear god" "heathens" "infidels" have the lowest crime rate in the world https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

Keep praying my brothers and sisters. prayer is the key like my DP suggests
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
jkingx:
Guy abeg if you deh Abj, dm me make I buy you beer.

Too bad I'm not in Abuja. I'm in Lagos and I'm a teetotaller too so beer would be useless for me
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by virginchaser(m): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
In an area i once lived, a couple from Aba always wake us up every morning with fight. They cautioned themselves when they realized such attitudes not accepted in that estate. My neighbor's wife would disturbed her husband to go and intercede. Eventually they were ejected. Now, they are separated.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by RoyalDiadems: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
"You shall not die" they prayed from a small country located off the coast of West Africa to a god that resides in Israel, likes mount Horeb, called the Jewish people his chosen ones and promises "new Jerusalem"

They prayed to a god that saw nothing wrong in slavery and works in mysterious ways, so mysterious that it's totally indistinguishable from random chance.

Very ignorant fellow. Rather than seek knowledge, he's displaying folly.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Connected1: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nawa

I can't seem to believe the part where they said that those kids actually beat their mother.

I smell lies, even if they point a gun to me I can't lay hands on my mother.

Where were these stories while she was still alive, the man may be physically abusive but nah children can't beat their mothers no matter what she did, not in this part of the world.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Blakpot: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Very painful!
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by kingdenny(m): 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
I don't get it ... She nọ get brothers... I don't understand... The brothers no storm treat the husband Bleep up.. I am not understanding.. The family nọ organize thugs to beat up this beast of a man
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by cocolacec(m): 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
I have seen a Yoruba man with an Igbo name before
The only time a Yoruba man bears Igbo name is when his mother comes from Igboland.You can never see s Yoruba man with full blooded Yoruba man bear Igbo name.Former Senator Jackson Nurudeen Ifeanyi Adeleke has an Igbo mother.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by SarkinYarki: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Are these the same children that used to beat her ?
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
The husband is a beast. He might be from the west
lol, oponu

Na ur people dey do dat kind rubbish

I heard say na hin children mash am to death on the order of their father grin grin

Awon omo ibo, the tin is common to dem, no respect for the elders, not even their parents grin

Well, not all sha. some are still well trained especially those who were brought up in the west
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Omotakins(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Another evidence that prayers don't work ... at all

No matter how you wish it to work it simply doesn't work
let me quickly say this. Prayers do work amazingly. In order not to type too much, I will not speak about how prayers have worked in the lives of people either in the Bible days, days of the past or these days that we are in, but I will mention one or two scenarios you can relate with out of many I personally have experienced through prayers to the Almighty God.

1. I remember a day, I mistakenly locked myself up in the toilet in the morning . There was no way I could open it except it was opened from the outside because the door knob inside was damaged. I was almost late for work. There, while seated on the WC, I asked God to direct my wife back home(she had already gone to work and had no business coming home). Within 3 to 5 minutes of the prayer, my wife came home for a very flimsy reason and opened it for me.

2. I represented my UC at an event and I was made to sit on the high table. I became sleepy(AC was on) because of my midnight prayers. In order not to be embarrassed as I was beginning to doze off, I quietly asked God to do something. Lo and behold, the generator powering the AC stopped Working and by the time they got another generator or thereabout, the AC didn't work optimally such that could make me sleepy again. sleep disappeared!

You may be quick to paint the scenarios I just gave as coincidental but deep within you, you know they were not.

These are just very few of what prayers do. I don't want to bore you down with many personal, jaw-breaking examples. There are many reasons why you may pray and not get answer. It's either you ask amiss, you ask without faith, what you ask is out of His will or not the right time for Him to bring it to pass or your ways are not right with Him. God is still very much in the business of answering prayers. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
cocolacec:

The only time a Yoruba man bears Igbo name is when his mother comes from Igboland.You can never see s Yoruba man with full blooded Yoruba man bear Igbo name.Former Senator Jackson Nurudeen Ifeanyi Adeleke has an Igbo mother.
the person u re quoting has brain issues

1 Like

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Are these the same children that used to beat her ?
yes, na dem mash am to dey, i heard three of them stood on her stomach and she suffocated

Shaiii, omase ooh
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
My advice to Nigerian men is to avoid marrying women they do not love in order to take care of them. Take good care of your wives, men. Nothing like "adultery & men are 5 & 6". Never betray her. In fact, you can't cheat on a woman you love. How? No other woman will be attractive to you if you love your wife. This is a confirmed statement. Na wayo love plenty outside. Don't marry her if you know you aren't capable of loving her like yourself. In fact, tell her you hate her oooo so she can find her level before you marry her. Lol. And when you love her, tell her so.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Murphyenemuwe: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
I want to be sure igbos generally are not like the few I see here on nairaland. You guys don't take responsibility for your actions. Someone's name is nwachukwu and u still claim he's from the west. Same with the insecurity in your region you claim it's DSS. I just pity u guys
Malory:

2 Likes

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Murphyenemuwe: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Issue I have with religion. You must be offended whenever questions are raised instead of answering the questions.
RoyalDiadems:

Very ignorant fellow. Rather than seek knowledge, he's displaying folly.

1 Like

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Femi8586(m): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Ugly man. Ugly old man.

Rather than making hay in his youth he was looking for a productive young girl to marry. This is all the red pill boys on the forum are looking forward to

Your mentality sha cheesy

Wetin consine redpill with that inherently wicked man?

Or you're just like those SIMPle men looking for women's validation? grin
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Olam09(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:

West no dey get that kind head shape na igbo people dey get that kind head.. so you wanna deny your igbo amaka brother?? Mba no try am..

1 Like

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Femi8586(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
mactoni91:
Only if Prayer works...

Waiting for religious fanatics to come bash me

Prayer works. And yes, people die cos death is natural.

Everyone will die someday, but no one knows how he or she will go. It could be tragically, saddening or peacefully whether you're a Christian, Muslim, Atheist or whatever.

Stop using her death to insult people's religion.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by abysirius(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Werey
Malory:
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

mine do work maybe it is your depression, anxiety and agony that is hindering your dumb prayers. Mine works
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by cosmos1440: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
You are just an undiluted oloribuku omo Igbo, an incorrigible liar and a hopeless tribal bigot.

Malory:

The only thing you do here on nairaland is to spread your hatred and bigotry

Malory:
What do you say in a situation whereby a Yoruba man will first attack an Igbo man and the Igbo guy will report to that particular mod I mentioned his name but he will turn a blind eye but immediately the Yoruba man reports the Igbo guy when the Igbo guy insults him back the mod will display his gallantry by quickly banning the Igbo guy. He is an APC member and a Tinubu Supporter and anyone that has a different opinion is a marked man on this forum.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by descarado: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

They prayed to a god that saw nothing wrong in slavery and works in mysterious ways, so mysterious that it's totally indistinguishable from random chance. Nothing fails like prayer
You would have the same success praying to a milk jug as you do praying to god -- the milk jug sometimes answers your prayer the way you want to, sometimes not and sometimes the answer is delayed. See the problem here? If things turn out the way you want them to, you say it was because you prayed. If not, it's because god knows what's best and you didn't pray for the right thing. Or, if it happens 10 years later you say god answered your prayer, it was just delayed. This is nonsense.

Nigeria is filled with a population that prays against poverty, only for her to be declared the poverty capital of the world http://punchng.com/with-87m-poor-citizens-nigeria-overtakes-india-as-worlds-poverty-capital/ a sign that the prayer worked

This is also why Nigerians keep praying for long life and our life expectancy keeps dropping which is now 54.5 years (the 7th lowest in the world) while a prayerless Japan comprising of atheist majority has a life expectancy of 83.7 years (highest in the world)

This is also why Nigeria is filled with a population that all claim to be "God Fearing" but has the 14th highest crime rate in the world while an atheist Japan filled with "sinners" "Reprobate" "people who don't fear god" "heathens" "infidels" have the lowest crime rate in the world https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

Preach.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by ccffwx: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Yet una papa dey ask una to climb una mama body and una dey gree abi?

Abeg make dem put them for small children prison, they are culprits.

The children were forced to do that by their father. The father beats them too. They had no one to run to and from what I can see, the father decides whether they eat or not, go to school or not. So what can these children really do?
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by babaijesha: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Prayer works always. my brother.....

But sometimes we pray amiss....
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by dontrulee: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Religion has blindfolded many Nigerians
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
mactoni91:
Only if Prayer works...

You don't need religious fanatics. You need common sense which u obviously lack.

You no want find work u dey pray to God for breakthrough u will die in suffering.

You see trailer dey come u enter middle of road say God watches over the righteous. U be fool and will die well.

She had every reason to leave the abusive relationship that was threatening her existence but she chose to stay with him and I'm very sure she never for once reported to the police so that he can be given restraining order from court. Yet u fools are blaming God. He gave us brains to use yet u refuse to use it and call on Him? Call ur senses. Every living thing is on survival mode and if u aren't trying then ur dying. Don't call God when he has already given u answers to what u need. Use ur brain or loose it. Nonsense atheists undecided

1 Like

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by richie240: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
You cannot willingly swallow snipper and be shouting ''blood of Jesus"; na dt wan den dey call ''temptation/tempting God"

Even when Satan challenge Jesus say "if u be d son of God, jump down from this mountain as god has promised to send his angels to protect you" (paraphrased). Jesus refused and told him, "thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God"

Wisdom is profitable to direct!!!
cool

mactoni91:
Only if Prayer works...

oluwaseyi0:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible / "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.