Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) (34512 Views)

You Shall Not Die But Live / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by babaijesha: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Workch:
Lol, useless prayers.
Prayers don't work, actions do

Actions work becos its a natural law....

But natural law sometimes fail or is not adequate...

you need supernatural law to forge ahead..

U get to the supernatural through Prayer ...

No effort is complete without prayer, without a definite recognition that the best human endeavor
is of no effect if it has not God blessings behind it. Ghandi
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Beyond the sensation of the stories,
I find all these too emotional rather than facts

What these story tellers are missing is the psychology of truth behind victims and abusers

When properly investigated you will see both are virtually pathological couples who needs mental and psychological intervention

From my experience and research, such couples usually have some irrational, upper spiritual belief in their union and consequently attach a meaning that they feel outsiders would not understand.

If you like label the husband beast or vampire, they are delusional couples and probably indoctrinating their kids

In sane climes where senses rule over emotions the kids would be in rehab

While the husband would probably undergo some mental evaluation.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
The husband is a beast. He might be from the west
He's from nnewi,Anambara state
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Malory: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
cosmos1440:
You are just an undiluted oloribuku omo Igbo, an incorrigible liar and a hopeless tribal bigot.

The only thing you do here on nairaland is to spread your hatred and bigotry

I'm not a bigot. Stop accusing me wrongly
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by redsun(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Too much religion makes people act like zombies. Even though it seems like she was a popular gospel singer, she still had to put you will an animal that eventually killed her.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by harbarzzy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
benjackugo:
"You Shall Not Die"- Osinachi Nwachukwu's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Throwback Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SByGGlqAt-c

A video showing the moment the children of late Gospel singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu, were praying for her at her last birthday, has been shared online, IGBERETV reports.

In the video, the deceased gospel singer was on her knees as her children took turns to pray for her during her birthday last year.

Turn by turn the children prayed for God to grant their mother long life. They prayed for her not to die and for her to continue to sing and win souls for God.

Sadly, she passed away last Friday 8th April, 2022 from injuries she allegedly sustained after she was allegedly attacked by her husband, Peter Nwachukwu.

https://igberetvnews.com/1417977/shall-die-osinachi-nwachukwus-children-pray-last-birthday-throwback-video/
All this men that don't drink beer...Dem weaned ehn
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by ednut1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
i keep telling foolish Christians. prayers don't work lol
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Workch: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
babaijesha:

Actions work becos its a natural law....

But natural law sometimes fail or is not adequate...

you need supernatural law to forge ahead..

U get to the supernatural through Prayer ...

No effort is complete without prayer, without a definite recognition that the best human endeavor
is of no effect if it has not God blessings behind it. Ghandi

Tell this to the bird of the air.

You people will not have sense in this life. Supernatural ko, superman ni
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
"You shall not die" they prayed from a small country located off the coast of West Africa to a god that resides in Israel, likes mount Horeb, called the Jewish people his chosen ones and promises "new Jerusalem"

They prayed to a god that saw nothing wrong in slavery and works in mysterious ways, so mysterious that it's totally indistinguishable from random chance. Nothing fails like prayer
You would have the same success praying to a milk jug as you do praying to god -- the milk jug sometimes answers your prayer the way you want to, sometimes not and sometimes the answer is delayed. See the problem here? If things turn out the way you want them to, you say it was because you prayed. If not, it's because god knows what's best and you didn't pray for the right thing. Or, if it happens 10 years later you say god answered your prayer, it was just delayed. This is nonsense.

Nigeria is filled with a population that prays against poverty, only for her to be declared the poverty capital of the world http://punchng.com/with-87m-poor-citizens-nigeria-overtakes-india-as-worlds-poverty-capital/ a sign that the prayer worked

This is also why Nigerians keep praying for long life and our life expectancy keeps dropping which is now 54.5 years (the 7th lowest in the world) while a prayerless Japan comprising of atheist majority has a life expectancy of 83.7 years (highest in the world)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

This is also why Nigeria is filled with a population that all claim to be "God Fearing" but has the 14th highest crime rate in the world while an atheist Japan filled with "sinners" "Reprobate" "people who don't fear god" "heathens" "infidels" have the lowest crime rate in the world https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

Keep praying my brothers and sisters. prayer is the key like my DP suggests
My brother. I'm not here to discredit your beliefs but take a look at the world. You can see clearly that it has a design and everything is well coordinated.
Now, know that everything that has a design, has a designer.
You won't see God.
Most of the time, designers are unseen- up till today, we don't know who invented simple machines such as the wheel or the wedge.
About prayers, some people get answers to their prayers almost every time. The frequency depends on how much faith accompanies the prayer.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by 001spice: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Oh GOD. Am touch
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Charisma01: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
"You shall not die" they prayed from a small country located off the coast of West Africa to a god that resides in Israel, likes mount Horeb, called the Jewish people his chosen ones and promises "new Jerusalem"

They prayed to a god that saw nothing wrong in slavery and works in mysterious ways, so mysterious that it's totally indistinguishable from random chance. Nothing fails like prayer
You would have the same success praying to a milk jug as you do praying to god -- the milk jug sometimes answers your prayer the way you want to, sometimes not and sometimes the answer is delayed. See the problem here? If things turn out the way you want them to, you say it was because you prayed. If not, it's because god knows what's best and you didn't pray for the right thing. Or, if it happens 10 years later you say god answered your prayer, it was just delayed. This is nonsense.

Nigeria is filled with a population that prays against poverty, only for her to be declared the poverty capital of the world http://punchng.com/with-87m-poor-citizens-nigeria-overtakes-india-as-worlds-poverty-capital/ a sign that the prayer worked

This is also why Nigerians keep praying for long life and our life expectancy keeps dropping which is now 54.5 years (the 7th lowest in the world) while a prayerless Japan comprising of atheist majority has a life expectancy of 83.7 years (highest in the world)

This is also why Nigeria is filled with a population that all claim to be "God Fearing" but has the 14th highest crime rate in the world while an atheist Japan filled with "sinners" "Reprobate" "people who don't fear god" "heathens" "infidels" have the lowest crime rate in the world https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

You are very stupid.
Always waiting for any thread where you hear God mentioned to start spewing thrash.
Only the fool says there is no God
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by HitSong: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
Lol
An osu ipob Jew pig will never change his skin...
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by studentofTruth: 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
And God ignored the prayers of innocent children. Chai. Christian God sha.
Oya, God's defense team over to you!
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
Anuofia.... always talking rubbish.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by GreatAxeMan: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

You mean the God that created all the nations of the earth from one blood?

[img]https:///4a5045c1b6cc8b833a62a55821959eba/26310a5d5a619ea2-15/s1280x1920/6ac9fcbe9a065fb3d6ce3a20a914829cf16f344e.jpg[/img]

The history of what is called slavery in the Bible is complex and this oversimplification simply doesn't do it any justice.

I am more than willing to discuss it at greater length of you're curious enough to listen with an open mind.

I think the big difference between Christianity when it is rightly practiced and other faiths is that Christianity properly speaking differentiates between superstition and religion.
Sadly, a lot of the new generation prosperity Churches are so out of touch with the truth about Christianity that they have effectively reduced it to nothing more than a formulaic and ritualistic works based heresy which is leading many along the road to perdition.

Last time I checked, Christians were the most financially prosperous group in the world.
[img]https:///dbb938c26a06a6d13132574e940162d9/24f8bceb9e5ec00f-3f/s1280x1920/60043db4296b6c3db30fcf8db7aef01e41617f6f.jpg[/img]
I'm not saying that prosperity is evidence of true faith because that would be dumb since there are many wealthy atheists and practitioners of other faiths. I'm just saying that it is as wrong for atheists to use poverty as a sign for the non existence of God as it is for some religious people to use wealth to affirm their faith.

You can't just simply isolate one factor (religion) and use it as a catch all explanation for something like Life expectancy.
In the case of Japan, I believe their healthy vegetarian diets and physically active lifestyle plays a major role in their high life expectancy. So in other words, it doesn't matter what the Japanese choose to believe or don't believe, as long as they continue living a healthy life, they will have a high life expectancy.

In atheist China, Muslims Uighurs are being imprisoned in so called re-education camps where the women are continually raped in an effort to demoralise them and make them give up their faith, but I'm very sure you'd be offended if you were told that atheism creates such behaviour.
Immoral or criminal conduct is due to the essentially sinful nature of the human being. That sinful nature will manifest itself even in atheists. Go and read about the atrocities committed by your beloved Japanese during the Second World War if you don't believe me.

[img]https:///33ce4f9ccb2c0e81540ccffb930ce5c0/b9c712edf7a761c1-cf/s2048x3072/85558692fe0328573adc9d04f1bbc1c957fdd359.jpg[/img]

We'll keep praying for everyone including you. Prayer is an essential part of Christian life and when done the right way and in the right spirit, it can move mountains.

2 Likes

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:

Ha.. Una jst like trouble sha .. Anyway its fun sometime
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by President2001(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
The blogger are not help situation at all, everyday new story about this woman. I'm thinking what if damages is not up to the way it been propagate the effect will be on late woman children, there may be violence in that home but I still don't believe the man kill his wife
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Franking: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
And we all know why the prayer wasn't answered.

RIP to her.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by bola4dprec(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
I have seen a Yoruba man with an Igbo name before
for example Rotimi Ameachi
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by harmargedon: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Truefaith:
"You shall not die" is NOT a prayer: it is a declaration. It is affirmation, a Hindu action.

The children had been taught to say things only God can say as 'prayer'.
They were declaring what shall be, not asking God to grant a request.

Or which godly person said such as prayer in the New Testament?

Can you name one?

Are we saying that was the reason she died?
Not at all.
But only the Bible teaches what a Christian may call a prayer.
Hindu affirmations are not part of it.

Isn't it time to examine what you hold as beliefs from the Bible?

Christ warned of evil people invading and taking over the church.
Mat 24:11  And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Africans self

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
I have seen a Yoruba man with an Igbo name before
grin
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by onatisi(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
prayer and common sense are two different things , and i dont know why people take prayers blindly and forget to apply their common sense .
it is even written in the bible , Matthew 26 vs 41 “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
the first word there is "watch " which also means observe or look carefully , then u pray. if this woman had looked carefully at the situation surrounding her then most likely she will still be alive today but she rater chose to be praying and praying
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by usamali(m): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
A good prayer from her children, unfortunately, their prayers were offered in the presence of her adversary and destiny killer

May the Lord preserve her children and may her soul rest in peace.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by vikstandon(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sadly they didn't know that devil has desired to have their father and later obtained permission to sift their mother as wheat.

Funny the devil so many battle outside lives with them inside.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Femi8586:

Your mentality sha cheesy

Wetin consine redpill with that inherently wicked man?

Or you're just like those SIMPle men looking for women's validation? grin

The man looks red pill. Sounds red pill. Talks like a true red pill guy. Even got married in his old age after balling grin

He's red pill. Red pill men are innately wicked, looking for an outlet.

It's not about validation.

1 Like

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Starzo:

Carry your frustration go face your family members

I'm not the reason you're ugly nor am i the cause of your problems.

Everything you said is for you. Carry your baggage and go whence you came from.

As if you're handsome. Go and look in the mirror and cry. Only an ugly man posts the way you do.

1 Like

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Very sad. They need help.

Wonder how the children of murderers cope. They will be having a rememberance day and mourn her, and it will be because their father killed her.

But in such case as this, since he didn't kill her directly, what kind of punishment will he get from the court?
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
ccffwx:

The children were forced to do that by their father. The father beats them too. They had no one to run to and from what I can see, the father decides whether they eat or not, go to school or not. So what can these children really do?

That one na wild animal in human skin oo.

And the sad thing is, there are many homes like that currently but the women in those homes won't speak out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

But in such case as this, since he didn't kill her directly, what kind of punishment will he get from the court?

That's judgement for the judge. I don't know how they will approach it.

They may not have concrete evidence because nobody saw him do these things, unless the children testify of the last beating she received. She seems to have been dealing with her problems alone.
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Starzo: 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Everything you said is for you. Carry your baggage and go whence you came from.

As if you're handsome. Go and look in the mirror and cry. Only an ugly man posts the way you do.
e pain amgrin
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

That's judgement for the judge. I don't know how they will approach it.

They may not have concrete evidence because nobody saw him do these things, unless the children testify of the last beating she received. She seems to have been dealing with her problems alone.

He is likely to walk free if he gets a professional lawyer with depth knowledge of handling such crisis.

I heard he has not even been arrested or invited for any questioning by the police
Re: You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

He is likely to walk free if he gets a professional lawyer with depth knowledge of handling such crisis.

I heard he has not even been arrested or invited for any questioning by the police

Very bold of him. Time will tell what will become of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) / "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User / Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.