Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Help, I See Her In My Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I See Her In My Dreams (636 Views)

How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria / Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now / She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I See Her In My Dreams by Jarredredfield: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2022
I'm 25, lost my virginity four months ago due to peer pressure, went to a cross over night party at the beginning of this year, and I hang out with friends they all talk about Thier sex life and I don't contribute, one of them noticed and said you always date clean girls but you never discuss sex when everyone is discussing sex, then I told them a secret I never told anyone before, I told them I'm a Virgin, some of them doubted me, and many of them teased so I swore to myself I have to loose the virginity, so I quickly got myself a girl in two weeks, I don't love her, I just like her and wanted a fling, within a week we had sex, and I realized I like it, so we had sex like five more times in the space of one month and some days, then I broke up with her, she didn't take it so well, she cried but my mind was made up, so we broke up, then my problem started,

I started having erotic dreams, and it's always with this girl I broke up with, it feels so real, and whenever I wake up from that dream the only thing I think about is to call her back and beg her to reconcile, it's always that thought, one time it was so severe I nearly called her at 4am, had the dream last night too, that's the fifth one, and that's why I am worried, same dream, same feelings Everytime, what's wrong with me, is it because she was my first?
Re: Help, I See Her In My Dreams by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Help, I See Her In My Dreams by realbahdguy99(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2022
This is what we call Soul tie cry

You need to bang more girls bruh, Nothing do you cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Help, I See Her In My Dreams by VlamesIffect(f): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2022
At 25 you still dey think like small pikin

Na wa.
Re: Help, I See Her In My Dreams by Jarredredfield: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2022
VlamesIffect:
At 25 you still dey think like small pikin

Na wa.
Teach me how to think like you, an ancestor, that's why I brought it here so people can tell me what I don't know, we learn everyday and I have alot to learn from extremely wise people like you, thanks.
Re: Help, I See Her In My Dreams by Shadysen: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Someone should help me with any amount pls....am very weak because of hunger, anything at all, my job is not coming up for months now, 0213030295 gtb please guys.
Re: Help, I See Her In My Dreams by yuping(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2022
lipsrsealed simple stuff, no sleep again? Bla better weed, sleep off and see wonders.
Smelling tales.
Re: Help, I See Her In My Dreams by VlamesIffect(f): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Jarredredfield:
Teach me how to think like you, an ancestor, that's why I brought it here so people can tell me what I don't know, we learn everyday and I have alot to learn from extremely wise people like you, thanks.

No worry with time you'll grow up.....then look back and realize how naive this post sounds.

1 Like

Re: Help, I See Her In My Dreams by Jarredredfield: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2022
VlamesIffect:

No worry with time you'll grow up.....then look back and realize how naive this post sounds.
You should have kept quiet and wait for me to grow up all the same but you can't resist the urge to display what you're made of, now fvck off to wherever you emerged from, I have a serious issue here for serious people.
Re: Help, I See Her In My Dreams by eedhrisademola(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=Jarredredfield post=111906944]I'm 25, lost my virginity four months ago due to peer pressure, went to a cross over night party at the beginning of this year, and I hang out with friends they all talk about Thier sex life and I don't contribute, one of them noticed and said you always date clean girls but you never discuss sex when everyone is discussing sex, then I told them a secret I never told anyone before, I told them I'm a Virgin, some of them doubted me, and many of them teased so I swore to myself I have to loose the virginity, so I quickly got myself a girl in two weeks, I don't love her, I just like her and wanted a fling, within a week we had sex, and I realized I like it, so we had sex like five more times in the space of one month and some days, then I broke up with her, she didn't take it so well, she cried but my mind was made up, so we broke up, then my problem started,

I started having erotic dreams.
You just got urself entangled wit d SPIRIT. GO 4DELIVERANCE
Re: Help, I See Her In My Dreams by eedhrisademola(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Hmm she yaff spoken abi!!
Re: Help, I See Her In My Dreams by Jeon(f): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Help, I See Her In My Dreams by akmath: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
25 years old, You try
Re: Help, I See Her In My Dreams by HopeNeverDies: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Damnnn!!!
Re: Help, I See Her In My Dreams by Demigod22: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
You are having that feeling because she is the girl that deflowered, she is your first. When you start having sex regularly with other girls the feeling will go away.
We have a special and genuine bond with the first person we have sex with.

The first girl I had sex with, we are so close and shared deep bond. We had sex multiple times and we were inseparable. Even when the relationship was being threatened, we found away of seeing each other. We are still in touch till today, anytime we meet we always have sex, but my friend advised me to stop having sex with her since we are no longer dating because it will affect my future relationship.

If you genuinely love the girl you can reach out to her, but if it's for the sex, just go get another girl, with time the feeling will fade away.
Re: Help, I See Her In My Dreams by Jarredredfield: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Demigod22:
You are having that feeling because she is the girl that deflowered, she is your first. When you start having sex regularly with other girls the feeling will go away.
We have a special and genuine bond with the first person we have sex with.

The first girl I had sex with, we are so close and shared deep bond. We had sex multiple times and we were inseparable. Even when the relationship was being threatened, we found away of seeing each other. We are still in touch till today, anytime we meet we always have sex, but my friend advised me to stop having sex with her since we are no longer dating because it will affect my future relationship.

If you genuinely love the girl you can reach out to her, but if it's for the sex, just go get another girl, with time the feeling will fade away.
Thanks man, the most meaningful comment I have seen so far, I think it's because I lost my virginity to her, that's the only reasonable explanation I can think of, she's not a Virgin though.
Re: Help, I See Her In My Dreams by Jarredredfield: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
akmath:
25 years old, You try
The plan was to keep it till the day I get married, but many don't believe me when I tell them I'm (was) a Virgin.

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Find It Very Difficult To Find Husbands Nowadays (part3) / How Do I Overcome This? / Which Of This, U Don't Care About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.