Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

My Take: Being In Your Late 20s And What The Right Time For Marriage Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Take: Being In Your Late 20s And What The Right Time For Marriage Is (286 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take: Being In Your Late 20s And What The Right Time For Marriage Is by alhajidembele: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
When you become 21 years old, you may still feel young and have no feelings of guilt concerning when to get married. By now you have long passed the age of accountability, which is 18 years of age. To me it should be reduced to 16 years because at this stage, puberty has started so you will have many features of an adult. So when is the right time to get married and who is the right kind of woman to get married to? The right age to get married is on or before 30 years of age. The reason for this is that Jesus Christ started his earthly ministry at the age of 30 and ended it at the age of 33; hence the right age to finish having all your children is on or before 33 years of age. I am not here to talk about God BTW. There is also one popular prince in England who set a "self imposed standard" of getting married by age 30 - Prince Charles. The right kind of woman to get married to is not a woman who has big yansh or small yansh or big breast or small breast. The right kind of woman to get married to is;
1. A woman who is not a troublemaker. There are people who take the slightest opportunity to turn every little thing into quarrel. Have you ever seen those drivers on the road that will take the slightest opportunity to insult you while you are driving, even when they were the ones who were either following one-way or overspeeding? That kind of marriage will end up with divorce because you will be quarelling 24/7
2. A woman who is financially buoyant. She does not necessarily need to be as rich as Dangote himself but she should be somebody who has an average to well paying job. She should also come from a middle class background i.e. her family's financial status. She should be a nurse or a banker or something and not self employed. Else she will be sending your money to her family members, without your knowledge
3. A woman who is not a dwarf, a criple or who has a physical or mental challenge such as F.O.P (a medical condition that turns people to "leaving statues" ). This one is self explanatory.
The thing with late marriage is that when you start having children by your late 30s to early 40s, the chances of seeing your grandchildren become smaller and smaller. You will be in your early 60s when your first child has finished university education. But if you get married by your late 20s or early 30s, you will be in your early 50s when your first child has finished university education
Re: My Take: Being In Your Late 20s And What The Right Time For Marriage Is by Dpsychologist: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
alhajidembele:
When you become 21 years old, you may still feel young and have no feelings of guilt concerning when to get married. By now you have long passed the age of accountability, which is 18 years of age. To me it should be reduced to 16 years because at this stage, puberty has started so you will have many features of an adult. So when is the right time to get married and who is the right kind of woman to get married to? The right age to get married is on or before 30 years of age. The reason for this is that Jesus Christ started his earthly ministry at the age of 30 and ended it at the age of 33; hence the right age to finish having all your children is on or before 33 years of age. I am not here to talk about God BTW. There is also one popular prince in England who set a "self imposed standard" of getting married by age 30 - Prince Charles. The right kind of woman to get married to is not a woman who has big yansh or small yansh or big breast or small breast. The right kind of woman to get married to is;
1. A woman who is not a troublemaker. There are people who take the slightest opportunity to turn every little thing into quarrel. Have you ever seen those drivers on the road that will take the slightest opportunity to insult you while you are driving, even when they were the ones who were either following one-way or overspeeding? That kind of marriage will end up with divorce because you will be quarelling 24/7
2. A woman who is financially buoyant. She does not necessarily need to be as rich as Dangote himself but she should be somebody who has an average to well paying job. She should also come from a middle class background i.e. her family's financial status. She should be a nurse or a banker or something and not self employed. Else she will be sending your money to her family members, without your knowledge
3. A woman who is not a dwarf, a criple or who has a physical or mental challenge such as F.O.P (a medical condition that turns people to "leaving statues" ). This one is self explanatory.
The thing with late marriage is that when you start having children by your late 30s to early 40s, the chances of seeing your grandchildren become smaller and smaller. You will be in your early 60s when your first child has finished university education. But if you get married by your late 20s or early 30s, you will be in your early 50s when your first child has finished university education

Everyone is entitled to what he wants.

Stop trying to convince people to marry early just because if they marry late they will retire before enjoying benefits from the children.

What if one marries early and dies before training the children.?

What if one marries early and the children died?

What if one marries early and was not able to sponsor the children to school?

What if one marries early and train them and they become wayward at the end or refuse to assist the man in his old age?

Marry anytime you want not because people cajole you to.

3 Likes

Re: My Take: Being In Your Late 20s And What The Right Time For Marriage Is by citywal(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys

(1) (Reply)

Rape Is Overrated!!! / Kaduna Babe Urgenty Needed / Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo // This Is The Reason Why You Need Counseling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.