Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion (60280 Views)

I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far / If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Toks2008(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2021
Creating this thread has been on my mind for a long time but for some reasons I kept shelving it but after coming across a thread on front page about a 41 year old single lady asking for advise I think it is about time I drop this.

Now what you are about to read is for ladies who are still single in their late 30s and I will make it as simple and as real as possible...

You will never come across the advise I'm about to give you from pastors or many relationship experts but as many people already know me, I keep it as real as possible.

1. Understand that not everybody will get married:

Marriage is not a do or die thing... Marriage does not define who you are and you must never be bothered by what people say cos most of them are Clueless about the institution of marriage. Those who truly understand will never look down on you because you are single. Your happiness is more important than marriage.

2. Be financially independent: Any single lady in her late 30s should never make it a priority to get married cos the more you worry about it the more pressure you put on yourself and this is bad for your psych.

At this stage of your life, self actualization is what you need and trust me, by the time you make it a priority to get the best out of life, this will inadvertently gravitate men to you.

Before I give this third advise let me share this very touching story...

I remember a certain lady who contacted me about 6years ago and she said she has made up her mind to be a single mum if she turns 36 and she is still unmarried and asking me to be ready to donate sperm for her cos she sees me as a responsible guy... Furthermore, she will not put any pressure on me to be financially responsible for the child as she is well to do but she just want to have a child to avoid a situation where she will reach menopause and still childless.

Unfortunately she left this world before she could make this happen... So What is the point?

3. GET A SPERM DONOR TO BEAT EARLY MENOPAUSE.

The paramount purpose of a lady is not necessarily marriage but to multiply, bring forth new generations and replenish the earth. The good thing is that with the modern medical advancement, any lady can achieve this without getting married.

Believe it or not, it is better to get a sperm donor and be a single mum than getting married under pressure to a jerk who will make life hell for you.

If you are a lady still single in your late 30s please get a man to donate sperm for you. You don't have to sleep with him and he needs not be financially responsible for the child but just for you to point to somebody in future as the child's father. This will let you relax to get a better choice of a husband.

4. A man who will love you will love you.

Some may say once they are single mums, guys will run from them and YES I agree but this will also attract real men who understand that single motherhood is not a taboo but Infact a proof that a lady is fertile, a proof that she is responsible enough to keep a baby even when they had the choice to abort.. No genuine man will reject a lady cos she is a single mum especially if the child(ren) is her first.

5. And lastly as suggested by Pocohantas in the comment below... If you are open to polygamy, give it a shot.

According to her, as a lady gets older in Nigeria, it gets harder to see a never-been-married man with noble intentions. So if you don’t mind polygamy, if you just want to have your kids by one man, find one polygamous man and have all your kids with him.

All I wrote, this is an opinionated advise but any lady in this position could still decide to wait until she finds a husband but she must understand that whilst she is waiting, her time is ticking and menopause will definitely come regardless.

I hope this makes sense.

350 Likes 31 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2021
Hmm i know the lady you are talking about,her Monika starts with "V" . I'll need your services and that of pansophist too since I'm 60+ and still hopeful. Are you in or not?

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Sonnobax15(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Nice write up cheesy

But getting a sperm donor Instead of going after the real source, don't you think it's kind of cheating on nature? undecided. Must science deny man of all his rights? As a man,I'm supposed to be the one to plant a seed inside of my woman,and not the other way round.......

Las las,tho meno-stop is something that no woman should joke about,but I think the best advice I'll give to any young lady is that she shouldn't be too over selective on her choices of men......I

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Toks2008(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hmm i know the lady you are talking about,her Monika starts with "V" . I'll need your services and that of pansophist too since I'm 60+ and still hopeful. Are you in or not?

As per the moniker you talked about I don't know about that but regarding my services... With that your figure I will say I'm fully in lol! Just gladly be my lifetime legitimate concubine.

Modified : This babe no well o.. She just changed the pics on her Dp from one hot curvy lady to an old woman...

Wereh

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by pocohantas(f): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2021
1: Use juju and hook one man.

Don’t waste your time going to Shiloh or all these scam pentecostal churches. They will end up hooking you up with one boring evangelist that suffers premature ejaculatiôn.

It is better you use your hand and hook the one you like. But treat him well.

Nothing wrong in hooking husband. Even the bible says the kingdom of God suffereth violence.

2. If you are open to polygamy, give it a shot.
As you get older in Nigeria, it gets harder to see a never-been-married man with noble intentions. So if you don’t mind polygamy, if you just want to have your kids by one man, find one polygamous man and have all your kids with him.

Why are guys getting triggered at the mention of juju? I thought we are all here to advise advanced spinsters on how to get husband. All angles must be covered abeg.

218 Likes 16 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2021
They know. They're getting wiser by the day

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Barbiturate(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:

As per the moniker you talked about I don't know about that

https://www.nairaland.com/6817631/what-it-like-grow-old
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Toks2008(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Nice write up cheesy

But getting a sperm donor Instead of going afternoon the real source, don't you think it's kind of cheating on nature? undecided. Must science deny man of all his rights? As a man,I'm supposed to be the one to plant a seed inside of my woman,and not the other way round.......

Las las,tho meno-stop is something that no woman should joke about,but I think the best advice I'll give to any young lady is that she shouldn't be too over selective on her choices of men......I

See as for ladies being selective, we can't change that cos the heart wants what it wants. Let them just have a baby first so they will calm down to be with the man that pleases them.

Believe it or not,in most cases, single mums get the best men.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Magnoliaa(f): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:
Use juju and hook one man.

Don’t waste your time going to Shiloh or all these scam pentecostal churches. They will end up hooking you up with one boring evangelist that suffers premature ejaculatiôn.

Nothing wrong in hooking husband. Even the bible says the kingdom of God suffereth violence.

And the whole church says, 'Amen.' This is the girlspel according to the Goddess.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Na so my baby mama hook me o she is 30 i am lesser than that. From looking at both of us you can tell. Can a woman like that enter the kingdom of God? .

The trick was I don't like condom i can take care of myself.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:

As per the moniker you talked about I don't know about that but regarding my services... With that your figure I will say I'm fully in lol! Just gladly be my lifetime legitimate concubine.

Modified : This babe no well o.. She just changed the pics on her Dp from one hot curvy lady to an old woman...

Wereh
E go shock you say na your fellow man u dey yarn with cheesy

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by humilitypays(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2021
Toks you made some valid points but the sperm donor stuff could go wrong in the Nigerian context.

Ladies should stop believing that why they are single is because they are not employed or not rich or not living abroad like some maybe thinking.

For you ladies' exclusive info, majority of Nigerian men aren't interested in your money or success as a lady when they want to settle down, they are more interested in your looks and of course character and background.

So before you go chasing big dreams of acquiring long degrees and wealth, have a sensible guy committed to you, this is not difficult if you are not greedy and materialistic.

There are so many cool headed guys who just want a normal fine girl to be in a Relationship with but most fine chicks don't want basic guys who aren't speaking money and as a guy who have been in both sides (broke and buoyant), once a guy becomes financially successful, his interest in ladies reduces to fun and no longer for keeps or commitment until family pressure mounts enough to subdue him into considering settling down and at this point, he will go with the closest female friend he has who he is attracted to and she was the most behaved and well mannered.

But if you miss the 20s and couldn't get any man committed for marriage, just freeze your eggs for later use, or get a decent sensible guy to impregnate you, this is not hard for a lady to achieve.

If those options fail, use juju to get a guy like Poco rightfully advised, many Nigerian ladies used this to get their present husband, but don't overdo it, treat him nice and discard the juju once u get him down, cos some Nigerian guys will never agree to settle down with one woman, na only juju go fit reset their brains shocked

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Kriss216: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2021
Evil people keep creating thread upon thread just to give evening newspapers false hope.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by pocohantas(f): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Na so my baby mama hook me o she is 30 i am lesser than that. From looking at both of us you can tell. Can a woman like that enter the kingdom of God? .

The trick was I don't like condom i can take care of myself.

What makes you think she wants to enter the kingdom of God?

24 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Petyprincess(f): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2021
The truth is not everyone will get married, I have the utmost respect for women living their best life without depending on a man.
A woman's happiness should not be defined by having a man because of two hairy balls!!

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Sonnobax15(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:

See as for ladies being selective, we can't change that cos the heart wants what it wants. Let them just have a baby first so they will calm down to be with the man that pleases them.

Believe it or not,in most cases, single mums get the best men.
And in most cases too,those best men ends up being treated as thrash by the kids she got from her previous marriage when they finally grows up.....Tho not all kids behave like that but the probability of it happenings is higher.......A single mom is a NO for me...My take tho cool

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Mariangeles(f): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:

Wereh

Oko gbogbo ara adugbo!
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Toks2008(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Kayamata

7 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Smartb0y: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:

who no fear you no fear God

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by siofra(f): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2021
We wey no like children now? This one everyone is saying have children if you're in your late thirties or early forties and you haven't seen a responsible man to marry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Toks2008(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

E go shock you say na your fellow man u dey yarn with cheesy

Probably
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by HajiaNotu: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:

You are in the world...lol
Most girls do this even when they aint up to 30 years of age....
Do I blame them
The fear of Menopause they say is the beginning of........ grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2021
Petyprincess:
The truth is not everyone will get married, I have the utmost respect for women living their best life without depending on a man.
A woman's happiness should not be defined by having a man because of two hairy balls!!

Omoh, u no go kill person. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:

What makes you think she wants to enter the kingdom of God?

Hmmmmm word!
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by InfernoNig: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

Ewoo. This crack me up.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by MufasaLion: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Who wants my sperm? grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by ChiefSosa(m): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2021

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Spherical77(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
HajiaNotu:

You are in the world...lol
Most girls do this even when they aint up to 30 years of age....
Do I blame them
The fear of Menopause they say is the beginning of........ grin grin grin
Any lady who perpetrated such act @Bolded does that solely because the guy is rich and her dream guy

Not because she's desperate for marriage and scared of menopause

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Mikester: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:

4. A man who will love you will love you.

Some may say once they are single mums, guys will run from them and YES I agree totally that guys who do not know what they want, boys that look like guys, and Infact, irresponsible men will run from you but this will also attract real men who understand that single motherhood is not a taboo but Infact a proof that a lady is fertile, a proof that she is responsible enough to keep a baby even when they had the choice to abort.. No genuine man will reject a lady cos she is a single mum especially if the child(ren) is her first.

All I wrote is an opinionated advise but any lady in this position could still decide to wait until she finds a husband but she must understand that whilst she is waiting, her time is ticking and menopause will definitely come regardless.

I hope this makes sense.

Wrong. Terming men irresponsible or immature for having standards is wrong. Turning down single moms doesn't make a man irresponsible. There is a huge difference between responsibility and burden. A man who turns down a single mom does so to not place a burden that isn't his upon him. Does that make him irresponsible or a child?

Women ruthlessly place high standards on men who intend to marry them but weak-minded men misguided by information such as yours lower their standards for damaged women, commit to them and eventually regret.

Don't tell or teach men who to commit to, as adults they are in charge of their own decisions. You are right in some areas but get your mentality straight and stop guilt-tripping others for making their own choices.

172 Likes 30 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by lkillbrokehoes: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:

Wereh
Don't let that person deceive you, the same iyaebe is zzor aka rozcol etc.

Alot of people here knows that.

18 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
So because someone decided on her own to make you a sperm donor before she hits menopause, you're now forcing advising everyone to do the same thing. For what?

Why force someones view on others? That's thoughtless of you.

Every one is old enough to think and make decisions for themselves. We don't all have the same choices. It was your friends choice to do that. It may not be for others.

Sperm donor kor. Egg keeper ni.

18 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Octopusssy(f): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
It's not Victorian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / FRSC Officer And Fiancee's Pre-wedding Photos Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.