Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? (587 Views)

31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by Dorwadora(f): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Who do you think need it most?

The man, who is traditionally considered as alpha, a symbol of strength and power

Or

The woman who is traditionally considered as a Beta, a symbol of strength and submission and virtues.

Let's discuss who needs this love most.

Please no bashing, insulting, trolling or any form of vawulence smiley smiley

Cc:

TheSourcerer
Iyaebe
Seun
Candilady
Myndd44
Lalasticala
Dominique.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by chatinent: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Not all women needs love. Some just want to spend another person's money and call it love and happiness.

Not all men needs love. Some just want the right to have sex with a girl they call girlfriend.

Au revoir.

3 Likes

Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by Jeon(f): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
men..

because everyday I see them on social networks searching for partner...

one said "this loneliness no be here ooh "

on Sunday one got the chance to talk with me... and was like "look don't be afraid, don't be scared of me.. I'm not a bad guy "

HELLO DUDE LIKE I CARE! angry

3 Likes

Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by lilvicky68(m): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Women needs love

Men do not..

Women cannot show love cos their love comes with a price..

1 Like

Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by Dorwadora(f): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
chatinent:
Not all women needs love. Some just want to spend another person's money and call it love and happiness.

Not all men needs love. Some just want the right to have sex with a girl they call girlfriend.

Au revoir.
But is exchanging gifts during courtship not part of the whole idea of love?

And traditionally, isn't sex part of the dominancy that makes a man....

Please can you talk on this sir

1 Like

Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by Dorwadora(f): 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jeon:
men..

because everyday I see them on social networks searching for partner...

one said "this loneliness no be here ooh "

on Sunday one got the chance to talk with me... and was like "look don't be afraid, don't be scared of me.. I'm not a bad guy "

HELLO DUDE LIKE I CARE! angry
grin grin Aunty Jeon... You are looking for vawulence grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by Dorwadora(f): 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
lilvicky68:
Women needs love

Men do not..
Why sir?
Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by Jeon(f): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dorwadora:
grin grin Aunty Jeon... You are looking for vawulence grin grin

one said anytime he laid back BOOM he feels like something is missing which is THE F GENDER

cry

3 Likes

Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by lilvicky68(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dorwadora:
Why sir?
Because we are the ones capable of showing love that's why we tend to show love to more than one woman and they will say it's cheating.

Men only need respect
Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by IamV: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Women's love don't do anything for me.
I don't need it, and I'm not in the look out for it.
A woman that unapologetically embraces her femininity & respect me is going to always be a better choice for me over a woman that claims to love me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by Medianna(f): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lemme be reading comments

Love matter no be my mate..
Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by Goldbw122(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Medianna:
Lemme be reading comments

Love matter no be my mate..
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by Goldbw122(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Love is beautiful when it comes and been shared by both partners.

1 Like

Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by aimmoney9: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
The children that comes from their lovemaking ..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by Dorwadora(f): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
lilvicky68:

Because we are the ones capable of showing love that's why we tend to show love to more than one woman and they will say it's cheating.

Men only need respect
I believe that naturally the male aura demands respect. That kind of respect you naturally show in front of a president. And by Africa culture the man can share his love among as many women he can afford... No doubt. But saying men are the only one capable to show love is arguable sir
Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by lilvicky68(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dorwadora:
I believe that naturally the male aura demands respect. That kind of respect you naturally show in front of a president. And by Africa culture the man can share his love among as many women he can afford... No doubt. But saying men are the only one capable to show love is arguable sir
Women don't show love unless they have something to gain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by TheSourcerer: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dorwadora:
Who do you think need it most?

The man, who is traditionally considered as alpha, a symbol of strength and power

Or

The woman who is traditionally considered as a Beta, a symbol of strength and submission and virtues.

Let's discuss who needs this love most.

Please no bashing, insulting, trolling or any form of vawulence smiley smiley

Cc:

TheSourcerer
Iyaebe
Seun
Candilady
Myndd44
Lalasticala
Dominique.
We all Equally need love , even cats, dogs , zebras horses deserve/feel love , Love is a chemical hormone in the body that compels animals to breed, so in all actuality , WE ALL NEED LOVE,

even the earthworm that would mistakenly be stepped on .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by Dorwadora(f): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
VOTES

MEN NEEDS RESPECT

WOMEN NEEDS LOVE.

Like if you agree, share if you disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? by Jerkbaba: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
As for me I will never love a woman in my life! Na only mumu dey do love.

(1) (Reply)

Help There Are Psychos On Nairaland!!! / Between Tribal War And Gender War; Which One Is Common On Nairaland / Please Help, I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.